pastebin.com/P8UwYK2v
youtube.com/watch?v=7hnZYZf1kM0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z--vtttq5cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for rasta
youtube.com/watch?v=ysfCNuDZTSk

Egyptian beauty

>tfw no qt misri gf to make 8tracks mixes to

1 what is the plural of wahhabi? Wahhabidoon? If I wanted to say "oh wahhabis" (ya al wahhabidoon??)
2 Arabic word for "virgins" to insult someone by calling him emir of the virgins

I love you

You think she's ugly? I would marry the fuck out of her

Wahhabiyyah.
And again, I'm sick. I could have done better. In other news, I'm doing vocaroo requests on [s4s] so no, I don't think I'm getting any better.

>1 what is the plural of wahhabi? Wahhabidoon? If I wanted to say "oh wahhabis" (ya al wahhabidoon??)
muwahhidun is their prefered term
so, ya muwahhidun

>2 Arabic word for "virgins" to insult someone by calling him emir of the virgins
virgins should be 'adharaa
so, amir al-'adharaa, although i'm not sure if that would be a legit insult

>ya muwahhidun
You refer to most Muslims that way.

yeah but that's what the wahhabis consider to be their true name afaik

>Serbian flag in MENA
what is this

i'm that guy who's into ottoman history

nice threade :^)

this, pls someone answer

>the books that you make fun off were so powerful that they reached australia and south america
so did 50 shades of Grey

>such a lewd dance in front of a mosque
! خُبْث

Thanks a lot, yeah I agree Sad is clearly one of the best
Probably not the first time you're told this, but your voice is amazing
The liberties you take feel a bit off at first, but overall it's pretty
>though careful with the non-traditonal tones the wahabbis might takfeer you for "singing" and not reciting
>one thing though your arabic pronunciation sounds a little like it has been affected by another language, namely english
I've had the same impression, but I wouldn't say English because he perfectly rolls the "ra", and his "qa" don't sound like "k" at all. I think it has more to do with his tone and how he contracts his throat and the airflow, the pronunciation isn't that different from any native Arabic speaker.

id say "wahabiyyoon"/"wahabiyyeen", that would depend on the case (position of the word in the sentence)

"muwahhid" technically encompasses every monotheist (Jews, deists... included), not just wahhabi nutcases

>Only whores date outside their group. Actually only whores date.
آمين

Don't you just call Muslims "muslimoon" or mu'mineen
(Zero Arabic skills I'm white Irish)

muwahiddun would literally mean something like "unitarians"; it denotes monotheists.

see

refer to Muwahhid generally encompasses monotheists, though Sunni sheikhs tend to refer to the Sunni multitude with it.

Muslim(oon/een): muslims
Mu'min(oon/een): believers (in Islam, there are hierarchies of belief, but I won't tire you with that. Imams use both of these interchangeably).

> that would depend on the case (position of the word in the sentence)
So which is better:
Ya al wahhabiyyoon, or
Ya al wahhabiyyeen

No.

[Ya Wahhabiyy(oon/een)] if you prefer masculine.
[Ya Wahhabiyyah] for genderless plural - sometimes seen as derogatory.

It's for a poem (in English except that one line)
>[Ya Wahhabiyyah] for genderless plural - sometimes seen as derogatory
I'll use that then

According to some, mu'minoon != muslimoon, mu'min being a higher rank than muslim like says
muslim indicates submission (to God and/or Mohammad) and mu'min indicates faith and conviction, not every muslim is mu'min

>youtube.com/watch?v=pYUZZSl0lCE
reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=eFIerVb_wZk

"yaa ayyuha al-wahhabiyyoon" is what seems correct to me
when you call someone with "yaa", the word takes the nominative case as if it were a subject in the sentence, so it ends with an "o" sound
use "al-wahhabiyyoon" if you directly address the PEOPLE who are wahhabi (for example, the 4 wahhabi who are in the same room as you as you speak)
use "al-wahhabiyya" if you address them as a general group (in like a letter or a text or a speech)

Holy shit Arabic is complicated

>It's for a poem (in English except that one line)
Post it! Post it! Post it!

I'm saying she is hot and was proving a point to that samrafucker
>this, pls someone answer
See pic related
link threads pls

She's so obviously Indian I'm smelling the curry from here

>
how is it tho? those beurettes have secular parents or do they have daddy issues?

arab girls who try this shit up here get lynched by every male family member (literally cases where the girl was killed)
>
this entire thing is just unfathomable for me
what and how did the french do this to their arabs

Based beard

>do they have daddy issues?
This is more likely
Though i'm pretty sure some are just sluts because their parents were too strict and they lift their legs up whenever they don't look

>mena thread
>it is another thread full of pedophile warlord worshippers discussing shitslam

Tbh iranians look like indians
Keep in mind chubak furry was the realest iranian alive

المصر لا تستطيع ان تفعل شيء
عندها فقط الترمس

It's because all women are whores
Forcing religion, hijab, anything doesn't change that deep down they are whores

>some are just sluts because their parents were too strict
2bh for most of these mena chicks its this case, for euro girls its often daddy issues
But desu both can be called daddy issues

>implying that literally 99% of european girls aren't whores by default who lose their virginity at the age of 12

t.miboun

kidna feeling a bit thirsty from a whole day of pious fasting

>tfw sister and female cousins aren't that into religion outside of theoretical belief but they're the farthest thing from sluts
احب هذا الشعور

Yeah I find it weird and disgusting. But hey, a lot of people like that way so I won't tell them what to do...

Post it!

What is the difference between kuffar and kaffir

Why do you call everyone a miboun lol
Hmmmm not 99%
I'd say far less, more 96%
And even then they had less partners than mena chicks
Mena chicks slut around with more guys
But they still had less sex than euro women, euro women prance around happily with their boyfriend to their parents

Hmm, i see your point

You'd probably be a slut if you weren't so ugly because you sure are a basket case

Kaffir is singular
Kuffar is plural

Kuffar is plural, kaffir is a singular

t.miboun

>Mena thread
>it is just another thread with
>ber*ers
>autistic egyptian girl
>buthurt iranian who thinks he is white even though he looks like a somali irl
>Mudslimes
>iraqi thinks he is smart later gets btfo by maghrebis and gets butturt cries then leaves
>50% of flags are french
>buthurt greek
>people call copts useless
Is that all?

you forgot

>mibouns

I'm not incurably mentally ill 2bh nor am I that fucked up there are here people who were worse like the heroin guy, the pedophiles that post here and the ones who are in denial about their sanity and of course the peeping ahmed
I'm not that ugly either I mean girls can't ever be unfuckable if we shouldn't meme here, there's makeup and there's losing weight for example and if that wont help there's plastic surgery
Most women especially all mena women have a vast array of mental illnesses so its not bad to be a basket case as a woman
So either way I am not incurable on the the normie path and f anything my mental illness taught me to keep myself chaste and thats what I'm thankful of

you are a copt? basically jews of the arab world. i use to think they were like christians back in eu, i.e chill, relaxed people. that's of course, until i met some. god what a bunch of fucking delusional morons.
and who is the iranian?

god i fucking hate shitskin egyptians

Basically 2bh
And the occasional transsexual, there was a uk flag claiming to be a girl

egyptian genocide when

shut up bitch we didn't ask for your life story
post tits then we'll pretend to read this super aids

>>people call copts useless
what, literally who did that in the past 40 threads ?
No one gives a shit about you guys, you're irrelevant except when you're getting pogrom'd by other disgusting Egyptians

The hell is going on here.

Is egypt the india of the middle east?

TL;DR i'm the perfect housewife
:^)

Dumb..
Maghrebis and black muslims have a strong presence in local rap culture, especially in France. Little muslim girls are growing up to celebs from their own muslim community talking about sluts and drugs and that sucks.
We were warned about music becoming a common thing in hadiths as you may know.

aha yes

since when did mena turn into diaspora salafi central anyway? you guys have taken over or some shit

>I'm not that ugly either I mean girls can't ever be unfuckable if we shouldn't meme here
Maybe you're one of these cases

my future wife needs make me want to not fuck every other individual of the opposite sex so I don't see how you're the perfect anything

Post it! Post it!

Shut up and leave please.

A daily reminder that Islam isn't welcomed here.

If you're a dumbass and can't research religion, don't spread your cancer here please.

pastebin.com/P8UwYK2v
"Khawarij Song"
The point is that ISIS and related Wahhabis are only interested in sex and violence

I'm not finished with it yet though but there you go

>she thinks she can lead astray the type of muslim that calls music haram
everytime someone questions his actions or ridicules him,he just sees it as a test from God and gets more empowered by the fact that his ikhlas and iman allows him to resist it.

you don't really know shit about salafi muslims do you

I am not the person you think you're replying to, but thanks for the (you)

Personally I see no solution but to annex this type of people.

I will be reading this into the night, thanks.

There are two dutch flags fyi
Lies I can get laid but I don't want to because I know I'd be a slumpbuster
Yeah well it would be perfect if a man can marry a woman who wont sudoku herself when her man cheats with attractive women
Ugly Woman too ugly to cheat
Tbh being ugly as a woman is worth it at the end, just wait, I'll get my whiteknight.
Btw translate
انهاء محادثة بطريقة تلميحية و بدون ذكر اعضاء تناسلية لنساء من عائلة المقابل

I would rather have an ugly virgin than a sexy girl who sucked 1 cock

What sort of sentence is this...
Approx: "Signal the end of a conversation and do so without mention of the other party's family's women's female genitalia.

you
o
u
rn
n

since tng/algg came back from tunisia :v) *roflcopters away*

assman telling me that he stopped the convo by using innuendos/insinuations, without mentioning the female genitalia (roughly) and the last bit "to the next family" which makes no sense to me but you get the jist of it
he is sometimes quite difficult to understand
but he is iraqi and their arabic, given that they are uni graduates, are god-tier so i don't question. the last bit probably had some reference i didn't get.
the kind you mostly need to be an arab to understand tb.h
it is totally void of the "english" mentality like MSA

Well that sexy girl is still virgin technically
In my book at least
Google translate says the exact same thing

yeah okay so basically without mentioning the next family's female genitalia (kos o5t om 5alatak) etc.
next family is sorta like a2areb i suppose, didn't even know this term tb.h

That better not be scorn i hear in your voice, kaffir.
(Literally haven't talked about Salafism unironically once since i came back though)

why didnt you turn into a suicide bomber like all the other internet dwelling eu diaspora arabs watching snuff terrorist shit on the internet 24-7?

Easy with the projecting lad

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnZYZf1kM0
What is your favorite Nasheed?
Can anyone tell me very ancient nasheed, didn't there used to be nasheed during prophet's time?

just looking at that picture I realize for the first time that humans really are only animals not really capable of thinking, just animals

m8 what is your ethnicity every time I see your ecenlty it makes me want to play Denmark on civ5

no
if she sucked a cock she's not a virgin
if she had a cock in her ass she's not a virgin
either of those are unacceptable for marriage

(guys I'm drunk again)

>just looking at that picture I realize for the first time that humans really are only animals not really capable of thinking, just animals
Funny you say that, since it happens to be a Kurd :D

I mean, I get it, it's just put in such a weird way.

You must be over 18 to post here rafiq

just asking nigga
and i don't watch that shit
sometimes only, if it's like super hq
i mean i saw the rock execution where the guy choked on a fountain of his own blood and the rocket execution
oh and the adha slaughterhouse one
also the blitzkrieg gopros
but that's it
now tell me why are you a divergent?
الله عالم
as I said it's the raw arabic mentality without English influence
also assman can be quite eloquent

???
no you leave faggot, I was here before you.
shit tier post, reevaluate your existence son too much circlejerking will make you blind.

Salam to the brothers, sweet dreams to the ladies.

I know I haven't been here for long. I know assman is Iraqi, but what's his story?

the blonde hair of my face will be beard in the future or not?

>now tell me why are you a divergent?
What do you mean ?
I'm a murtad

youtube.com/watch?v=Z--vtttq5cI
ANA ARABI

If she sucked a cock she is a virgin, you eat with your mouth baka.
You are doing everything islam forbids yet you call yourself a muslim
Tbh this is still difficult for me to understand, but it's probably him being snarky and edgy again?

>as I said it's the raw arabic mentality without English influence
Exactly, I have a hard time understanding this lol

why are you all virgin
you can go to the mosque and talk to the iman and he will give you a qt virgin wife

in my country i cant talk with a priest to find a wife because nobody belives in god here

>inbred cameljockey is triggered
you are a retarded salafi that thinks TV and music is haram
also i'll revaluate your sister's pussy
iraqi shiite turned fedora, hates most sunnis
likes sectarian anti-sunni shitposting
has a feet fetish
bisexual
quite oldschool
speaks good arabic

who short here

im 1.64, 18yo, i havent lost my hope

yeah but why weren't you at the battaclan? most arabs that do the shit you do on the internet turn into isis
divergent as in you didn't turn out terrorist from all the isis shit
kind of

I FIGURED IT OUT
it means
Gtfo
Without
Tits

I did it with Google translator, r8
But kind of? Reeeee why is arabic hard to explain?

>people ignore me because im white
sure you are crying about how racist is the people in europe

bastards

Because i'm not a fucking psycho

Here a you
Being a you whore sucks and people will get irritated eventually but its addicting so iktf
But good you havent given up hope

we translated it for you, qaf guy spelled it our word by word
are you daft?

He said he ended the conversation he had with you by making an insinuation (iirc he said something nice to you) i.e he was being ironic, and as such he didn't need to end said conversation by mentioning the genitalia of your female famile members i.e "fuck your sisters pussy" etc.
please
enough isolation and social autism coupled with brainwashing and you'll have a normal autist neet turn into daesh

LMAO

guess i'm immune to brainwashing

Oooooooooooooooooooooo
Basically he was being genuinely nice but he was putting his edge mask after you said "what?"
:^3 dawwww how cute

how did i miss this burn
holy shit
this should have like 50 you's and someone needs to bring the supahotfyre gif in as well asap

well played 5ay

Ai, I was just confused because I didn't know the context of the jumla.