NICE BAND SHIRT FAGGOT

NICE BAND SHIRT FAGGOT

boring idea for a thread

newfag

thanks *goes back to sucking my bfs cock*

>band on shirt is Xiu Xiu

nigger stfu

what have I done to offend you

are we really so different from one another that you see fit to insult me in the street like a dog

don't you see how that makes me feel? to be put down by strangers in a public space for no reason other than the garments I have chosen to cover my body with? can't we exist in peace with one another? can't we get along?

Where is Stallman?

Its a concert exclusive shirt.

What was that fagggggooottT?

The last time someone said something rude to me out a car window I gave them the finger as they drove off. The car slowed down and stopped in the road further down the street so I hurried off because it was late and I was alone. I wish I had had the courage to go and get the shit kicked out of me. I have no self-respect.

lol

n-nothing haha cya later m-man

That's not the manly thing to do, but it was the smart thing to do.

i really want a parquet courts and protomartyr band shirt ;_;

if you wear band shirts you deserve this, fucking autists

Thoughts on Monastic Living?
How is it fedora to wear band shirts, its more of a normalfag thing

literally

>please talk with me about my shitty shoegaze band i like because im too autistic to start normal conversations

core

normie band shirts like iron maiden or whatever still look like shit and are gay af but at least they work sometimes because people have actually heard of the bands and its not just some sweaty retard waiting for months on end to find a cute girl that listens to sunn o)))) or some shit

>people wear band shirts to find other people that like said band, and not just because they like the design
Looks like someone's projecting

I don't know man, I just wear band shirts because I went to a concert and I wanted a shirt there, or a shirt for a band I've liked for a while

>have a nice life tshirt

>i j-just like the f-font of this b-band name on my shirt

LMFAO

wearing graphic tees is for 12 year olds anyways
yeah because you want other people to see that you went to the concert retard

theres a reason its sitting on your fat gut and not in your room at home

how fucking insecure can you get hahaha

>I have no self-respect.

welcome to Sup Forums

I wear sunn o))) shirts and I met a girl that listens to them

Who hurt you

uh oh someones triggered