Worst album of the century?

I definitely think so

not bad but too overrated

ITT: Overstatments to provoce reactions

bump so more people see the truth.

>le oasis man

anything by radiohead

I find it really hard to believe that anybody could find this as bad by any means. I remember seeing an actual critique like one time on this website, but I forget it. Can anyone give me a critique of this album without race-baiting?

Oh stop this meme there are worse albums than that one

You absolute dickhead, you don't get the point, don't you ? It goes way too far above your manlet's head, way beyond your memey reach, right ?

I'm not even insulting you. I'm actually trying to make you understand what Jeff Mangum and Thom Yorke and Sufjan have a hard time teaching you : you are the ultimate pleb, you are way too concerned about what other people think about you.

Guess what ? I don't have to justify myself about music because it should be fucking ILLEGAL to hold such a trivial opinion. Kendrick is literaly, L I T E R A L Y the point of music.

Do you understand that I'm trying to show you that your memes are embodying your plebness ?

This could all have been different. You and I could have been friends, talking about the merits of hip-hop, but no, NO, you just HAD to shit all the way down Kendrick's masterworks because you can't handle music with social consciousness.

Guess what moron, Jesus Christ HIMSELF would have listened to Kendrick if he could.

8.5/10 album

1.5/10 bait

kendrick lamar is a racist 0/10

You like pissing people off don't you?

If this somehow isn't bait you have literall garbage taste if you think this is the worst album you have heard in this century.

This album has nothing to do with social commentary or race baiting, it's a very personal album. musically its not bad at all its just praised because hip hop has such low standards

you must be fucking white

lmao only whitebois like "conscious" hip hop

>browsing Sup Forums
>being white
Pick both.

I'd rather fuck whites than blacks

don't t8 da b8 m8

>there are blacks on this site

user....

The production is fucking incredible, all of the live instrumentation is absolutely wonderful.
However, Kendrick lacked hard when it came to telling me a story or painting a picture to me with his lyrics.
g.o.o.d. kid was almost perfection with lyrics, and on here it's literally BLM the album. You can't say it isn't either, because it's literally what he is preaching throughout most of the album.