ITT artists impossible to dislike

ITT artists impossible to dislike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TAko3RH0bk
youtube.com/watch?v=HOdNMwTNNhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guy has a strong voice but the move to poppier territory is a slight letdown for me - catchy stuff though

Get his disgusting face outta here

I hate both of them.

Useless thread.

/thread

I think he's a douchebag.

I fucking despise everything about this guy. His voice, his face, his hair, everything. His existence literally makes me want to kill myself.

Kys edgelord contrarian

>stop disliking what i like
Good job

>being a poptimist

ah... I remember when house of balloons first came out and shit. still his best release.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TAko3RH0bk
god damn this makes me nostalgic.

Probably his GOAT song to date

yeah, I agree

this one is up there as well for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=HOdNMwTNNhA

I'VE BEEN DRIVING IN MY CAR

Forgot pic

>being a rockist
Wew

Marina and the Diamonds

meme

memehair

You mean like

I want to burn his hair in Drake's asshole while I jizz in it

artists impossible to like*

sorry typo

>Drake: (With a lisp) Oh my gosh! That's so uncomfortable...

I absolutely hate her

>inb4 if u dont like muh waifu, ur gay!
when will this meme end

i'm starting to get really pissed at her sight due to the shitty annoying fanboys here

underrated post

I don't get how you can hate Marina, her vocal range is amazing and her songs are catchy as fuck, her lyrics might be shit but who cares about lyrics exept for autists. I'm not even waifufagging because she aged like shit and looks like horrible compared to the way she looked in 2010 and 2012

Yeah same here. I discovered him at a time when I was still really misogynistic so I was into his lyrics. Plus, the trilogy is AOTY of 2013. I still bump his old shit regularly.

>the move to poppier territory is a slight letdown for me
There's rumors he's working with his old trilogy producing team for the next album

charles manson lie: the love and terror cult
best artist of his time

>dat body
ROCK HARD

>le rockist maymay

Fact.

>There's rumors he's working with his old trilogy producing team for the next album

That actually makes me really hopeful. everything he's released post mixtapes has been super disappointing

this may be the only image of Abel Tesfaye in existence that isn't him with a cunty pout

JUST

It's a shame that the dark spooky OVO Toronto alternative R&B sound has become extremely played out and boring now.

I remember when Weeknd and PartyNextDoor first dropped I fucking loved both of them. Now I struggle with listening to their music because it's become so goddamn generic now.

>using a fedora meme
How's summer for you?

dislike is an understatement, no? does everything you "dislike" literally make you want to kill yourself?

Any artist that sings about eating pussy in a very obvious and direct way are kinda cringey to me.

>tfw Abel will never sing about drugging and raping girls with his friends anymore

music as catchy as it gets

Lol he has quite an influence on you're life then

Kill yourself