"dude music is my life, I listen to everything"

>"dude music is my life, I listen to everything"
>"right then what's your favourite zeuhl album?"
>"was dat?"
>"post-punk"?
>".."
>"post-rock"?
>".."

I mean this guy went on and on how he listened to both queen and opera I mean shit he's so eclectic really dude lmao

Fuck these people.

you should really consider getting out more

music is nice and all but of course people are going to be like that

dont be a rude dude

>lol i just found out about post-x music i'm a musical connoisseur fucking plebs all over the place am i right

zeuhl fucking sucks

that didnt happen OP and if it did you would probably be the retard in that situation

lmao u le epic pwnd that pleb haha BROFIST

it didin't go like this ofc, I'm not retarded, power level and shit, I was even with my gf

But you know, I don't really know anybody that knows music as much as we do (and Im not saying we know a lot, just that respect the common guy we do know a lot).

So when I hear someone saying stuff like this I'm always hyped that he's actually a bro, that I'll have a new friend to discuss music with.

After he said that he was eclectic and shit I was genuinely curious and asked him "are you into post-rock by any chance?" but nothing. So I let him talk a bit more about himself, and I tried, you know, I tried to see if maybe he knew post-punk, but nothinig.

Now these two are I think the "first tier" of knowning non-radio music. Like, you can't expect someone to be into harsh noise, but post-rock is getting quite popular. So that's why I chose to ask him about post-rock and post-punk.

post-rock sucks you stupid redditor

post rock is garbage.

wtf is zeuhl?
i think i'm not hipster enough.

t. pleb

prog rock with made up language

if you seriously dislike 1st wave, gy!be stuff, and new swans you should kys

>new swans
>implying post-rock is not for the most complacent of supposed "music fans"

>if you seriously like shit music like post rock you should kys
FTFY
now lay down and rot

if you seriously like 1st wave, gy!be stuff, and new swans you should kys

>he says he likes music
>OP thinks it means he´s a fucking google

zeuhl sounds like some hitler shit

>OP has listened to a couple magma albums and learnt about the tenuous "waves" of post rock and thinks hes hot shit
>spills spaghetti IRL as a consequence

I've never listened to zeuhl but I'm familiar enough that I would just say that I'm not into it.

Of course, I'm a vampire and refuse to speak to petty mortals except through a proxy like a machine or a Renfield-esque servant unless I'm out for blood.

>someone tells you that they love music
>immediately begin rigorously quizzing them on niche subgenres of music that you learnt from the funny meme website
>disappointed to find out that he enjoys more popular music

jesus fucking christm often times i worry about my own social skills but then posts like this happen

>>someone tells you that they love music
it's different saying "I love music" and "I listen to every genre I swear"

Sup Forums is always weird on fridays man

I had a few minor blunders in my teens but thankfully I never sperged out like so many here seem to do

Pure autism

This.

MAMMA MIA

Ooh, wow. Great argument fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

First day back in a long time and I already get to filter an irrelevant tripshit I haven't seen before! This is nice. I probably have more work to do also