Untitled

為什麼中國是偉大的

WHY CHINA IS AWESOME

China is a great country with five thousand years of history.

中國是一個有五千年曆史的大國。

It stands in Asia and lies on the west coast of the ocean and that is how we can get fishes.

她地處亞洲,位於太平洋西岸。

China covers 9,600,000square kilometers, most of Asia.

中國擁有960萬平方公里的國土,是東亞第一大國。

More than 1.3billion live and work together on the land for our country to be better.

13億人在這塊土地上一起工作,生活,為了我們的國家更為強大。

56 nations make up the whole population of China and when we say 56 nations.

56個民族組成了偉大的中華民族。

China is becoming much more stronger, better, and more advance technology, if this keeps on advancing, China will be #1!

中國正在變的越來越強,她將一直保持下去,一定會成為世界第一!

LONG LIVE CHINA, THE SLEEPING OF THE DRAGON IS ABOUT TO END!

中國萬歲!沉睡的巨龍即將覺醒!迎來中華民族的偉大復興

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/chinas-50-cent-party-2014-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick! Where's is the dog? Has anybody seen the dog...?

Simplified chinese please

世界上只有一個中國,那便是中華民國!我們一定會完成反攻大陸大業,讓青天白日滿地紅的光芒重耀神州大陸!

這簡直是autism

l e a f

哎呦! 中国女人是哪里?

t. 白男人

*sees traditional characters*

>thread full of grammar mistakes and strange word choice
wh*tes
you have to go back

>awesome
>can't even connect to the rest of the internet

this is some really low-quality shilling

I'm disappointed in you guys, I really expect more from you

seriously, i dont get why china gets so much hate.
i fail to see how they are worse than USA, for example

hard to read

the people writing in chinese aren't native speakers and are making many basic mistakes
I suspect these "chinese" posts are actually written by white students of chinese with the help of dictionaries and google translate

no they haven't what you talking about

>china
>awesome

kek
polluted hellhole full of scammers and censored internet

yes they have

show me

You destroyed a good bit of your history
Fish is nice I guess
Yeah it's big
Yes it's heavily populated, but like with all countries I doubt every single person is working to make it better.
56 nations? You might have to explain this one to me. Does it mean that China could be balkanized into 56 nations?
Yes you're becoming stronger, and growing fast. Just be careful of mismanagement. It will likely hit you before you can claim to be the top dog. The gap in nominal and real gdp isn't a healthy one.

if you can't see it you've only proven me right

pls
it's written colloquially for a reason

Test

挖鼻屎

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU DIRTY YELLOW WOG

But I'm (shit)posting from Shanghai

nice

>we never fill housing developments and then make new ones

China has been in balkanised periods before

>tfw the ancient regions of china will never regain independence

we need cheap housing developments to put all the poor trash in though so they'll stop whinging about the strong housing market

Chinks are subhuman monkeys with no regard for human life.

Also, if they surpass America, your token whitey privileges will come to a grinding end. The girls will view you lower than a useless subhuman nigger, which they already are starting to.

Xi Jinping is becoming more nationalist by the day, and will probably become dictator since he's going to stay in office passed his term. So they'll probably kill or kick your ass out sooner or later.

China Hires As Many As 300,000 Internet Trolls To Make The Communist Party Look Good

businessinsider.com.au/chinas-50-cent-party-2014-10

but chinese culture is GOAT

of course taiwanese culture is SSSSSOOOOO different from (((chinese))). taiwanese are closer to nordic whites + filipinos + japanese than chinese. lrn2 history and geography chink. taiwanese have nothing to do with china

>he thinks wumaodang is real

lol it's a literal internet meme. I don't doubt there are 30,000 chinese internet users that are blindly pro-government but that's not much in a country of over 3.2 billion.

The difference is that Taiwan actually kept some of the traditional Chinese culture intact whereas mainland China destroyed it en masse.

t. Chink who is now 50 cents richer

>Taiwan talking about regard for life

Didn't you guys use millions of civilians as human fodder when the Japanese invaded in WW2 so you could run into the mountains and just surrender a week later anyway?

>muh muh conspiracy!

Just like the "Russians" are the ones leaking all Hillary's dirty secrets!

>derisively mentioned people who were blindly pro-govt
>COMMIE

t. retard

I don't fall for Chinese tricks.

>logic is a chinese trick

who's the shill now?

>chinese culture
>anything that wasn't irrevocably destroyed by mao is either drinking hot water every day to prevent autism or spitting and shitting in the street

>expecting high-quality anything from the knock-off kings

That was Mao

>taiwan
>not chink
What does this mean?

China threads on Sup Forums are the most unproductive and repetitive thread. There's no new info, and same shit endlessly takes place.

its probably because of the communism.

夜郎自大