What do you feel when you listen to this?

What do you feel when you listen to this?

anxious

this album is depressing as fuck

this button

Alone

like a sad teenager all over again

why is this album so great if everyone feels like shit listening to it

sad comfort

stop smoking

Not all great feelings need to be uplifting ones

feeling like youtube got there recomendations wrong once again

Sad, lonely, isolated and depressed, nothing new

Because it succeeds at making you feel like shit.

idk. I'm listening to it for the first time rn.

What took you so long?

Nothing, it's just that cold of a record. Which is what they were trying to go for. It kinda reminds me of when like actual depression first hit me in my life and I just couldn't really feel anything. Not even being numb, just neutral.

Like if I were to explain what I went through in musical releases, this would be like the second album there, with the first being something frustration based like Ceremony's Ruined EP, and ones after it really describing or feeling messed up like Giles Corey or Swans' Public Castration

Not much of anything. Mostly boredom with a few moments of entertainment. Great record, just one I've long outgrown.

I remember the first time listening to it I was on a packed city bus late at night. I tuned everyone out completely

The album everytime I listen to it gives me a feeling of existentialism and isolation because of that initial experience

I've only been here about 3 months. I always thought Radiohead was whiny bs. but I thought OK Computer was good so I thought I'd give Kid A a shot.

comfy

What do you think of Kid A so far?

makes me feel like a blue breasted kookaburra

Don't judge a book by its cover ya know? How is it?

it invokes isolation that is shared by many in a culture that denies it.

isolated, safe, reflective, hopeful

hahahahaha

Underrated

wat

needs more guitar over the pleeb blops

I felt bored. I don't get the appeal

People feel lonely
People don't want to say that they feel lonely
Album like mirror

I feel like killing myself because this shit is SO FUCKING BAD

Cold as razor blade, tight as a tourniquet and dry as a funeral drum

I would obviously feel like a faggot if I was listening to that gay shit. Why don't you listen to an album for alphas for a change?

suscribed

euphoric

really?

This has been my favourite album for many years, but I think In Rainbows has stolen my heart

this is one of those few album that give me emotions i dont really know how to describe. it "takes you places so to speak."
also motion picture soundtrack is the most beautiful song ive ever heard

"takes you places" so to speak*

Overwhelmed.
The mixing is perfect. And no other record pulls off such an effective mix of genres.

Disgust

>like lonely astronauts on Mars

I feel pretty optimistic