What does Sup Forums actually think of TOP

What does Sup Forums actually think of TOP
>inb4 emo trash
>inb4 over-rated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overrated emo garbage lmao

i've never listened to them and don't have to because I can tell I'd dislike their music based upon what they named their band and albums.

Back to plebbit you shitstain

There are a million threads about these faggots made every day here and there is nothing to discuss: they're dogshit. Piss off.

Offensively average, some of the most boring and uninspired music I've heard in a long time.

sage desu

they're not even close to emo you fucking troglodyte
i am so fucking sick of people calling patd, fob and top emo

I know it's popular to hate shit that people like, but come on. If it weren't for that fact that teenage girls are batshit obsessed with them, Twenty One Pilots would be discussed here all the time.

They're actually really clever.
>They write songs that the kids with self-diagnosed depression find "relatable" and "deep"
>Don't have a unique sound, but their target audience of teenaged girls they target will find it unique and will refer to it as "groundbreaking"
>Their target audience is also one of the most obsessive, which leads to publicity when they go on about how good they are to their friends
>They are on the record label that their audience try to regularly keep up to date with

They clearly set out to have a big following, knew how to do this, and successfully got one.

>Twenty One Pilots would be discussed here all the time
Thank fucking God that's not the case, I actually gave Burryface a legit listen before I even knew about their retarded fanbase, It's a complete waste of time, not a single second of music from that album stand out, and the lyrics are just terrible to the point that it makes their whatever sounding music even worse

>emo trash

I'm fucking mad. Fuck off you underage faggot

My friend is really into them and forced me to listen to them. There boring I don't hate them but there so bland I can't imagine why anyone would enjoy them.

i never saw the appeal

glad that i didnt because they are shit

Listened to Blurryface. It was okay.

Though this one song, Fairly Local... The beat fucking consumed me. Definitely one of the best songs ive heard this year.

over-rated emo trash

>tfw it's literally linkin park hybrid theory all over again

Blurryface sounds like a budlight lime commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k

how can anybody like this travesty?

They're definitely the most grating band I've ever heard. I don't think I've listened to anything else that gets on my nerves on the level they do. They make me feel angry, and I'm usually a calm person. I'm pretty familiar with their album Blurryface because my sister played it through her phone for like three months last year. Their music sounds like the kind of thing you'd like if you're a bisexual - but really just lesbian - 16-18 year old fat girl with short hair died blue or pink and glasses who wants to have borderline personality disorder or bipolar disorder for some reason. That's the kind of person I think of when I hear twenty one pilots.

They're genuinely shit

Shitty tumblrcore. heavydirtysoul is their only good song.

the only good lyric in the entire blurryface album is the one about a candle. Everything else is shit.

Grandpa can keep U2; you can leave Coldplay for Mom; Mumford & Sons are strictly the province of perilously uncool older siblings. For a growing swath of America’s teenagers, Twenty One Pilots are the biggest rock band in the world — or are they are pop? Rap? EDM? Forward-thinking mainstream music has always been the sound of disparate styles colliding, and in this era of hyper-accelerated culture, that synthesis is happening faster than ever. One of the most commonly cited symptoms of the MP3 era is that genre doesn’t matter anymore; from Napster to iPods to YouTube to Spotify, everybody has learned to mash their music together without a second thought. A “funny” lark like Dynamite Hack’s preppy acoustic cover of Eazy E’s “Boyz-N-The-Hood” from 2000 now seems not only #problematic but paleolithic. Whether it results in seamless, undefinable hybrids like Lorde’s “Royals” or see-what-we-did-there Frankenstein’s monsters like Avicii and Aloe Blacc’s “Wake Me Up,” pop’s evolution has long sounded like a reverse Big Bang, a whole universe of sound hurtling towards a single centralized point.

- piero scaruffi

Listened to some of their songs, but I didn't care much for it. Not the worst I've ever heard, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Better than Gorillaz tbqh

This year's Fun. They'll fade back into obscurity by next year

He sounds like he should be at youth group.

>by next year

they've been huge for like 3 years now

fav band of all time and not ashamed of it.

their best album

haha they lok like a pokeball

I haven't listened to the album, but that single of theirs is easily the "weirdest" thing I've heard on top 40 radio in a long time.

>What does Sup Forums actually think of TOP
>except don't say this
>or that
you don't really care what Sup Forums REALLY thinks, do you?

WISH WE COULD TAKE BACK TIME, TO THE GOOD OLE DAAAAAYZ

>Twenty One Pilots
>band is just two guys without pilot licenses

It's shit OP

I have better things to do than form an opinion on some tumblr core trash

check out their albums they actually pretty good.

they are pretty great desu

modern day linkin park

the WOAT

Tired of hearing them while buying groceries.

GOAT, sorry

this