Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10864330
genius.com/Eminem-the-way-i-am-lyrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeezus is superior to both btw but I'm wondering Sup Forums's opinion on this

MMLP for sure

t. embryo

Kanye is not even in the same league as Eminem. Em is legendary

Comparing Kanye to Eminem is like comparing Johnny Greenwood to the guitarist from Godsmack.

MMLP

MUHDICK

fucking this

>muh lyrics

My nigga eminem.

So both are shitty guitarists? What's your point?

Lol

Both are good, but MBDTF is better.

White guilt

One can play guitar and one is coo-
...never mind.

>Kanye
>Not legendary
Ok kid.

I'd hang out with that dad

THE REAL QUESTION SENPAI
Which was better: MMLP or MLP?
strawpoll.me/10864330

This
>not thinking Jonny is a guitar extraordinaire
W E W

welcome to Sup Forums buddy!

>comparing Ye to Greenwood

I agree tho Em is shite

Both are shit.

fucking bronies man

MMLP - 8.5/10
MBDTF - 9.5/10

SSLP is arguably better than MBDTF though

you what?
faggot

CONS OF BOTH

MMLP: Too long,Pointless (and gross) skits,outdated reference and pop culture jokes straight outta 1999,weak features

MBDTF: Fergies feature,Runaway's outro is around 30 seconds too long,So Appalled is kind of a weaker then the rest

guys it's obvious,don't believe the stans MBDTF is leagues beyond meminem

Both albums are shit, but Eminem is clearly a better rapper

>SSLP better than MMLP
jesus christ

>MBDTF
>leagues beyond eminem

Top kek faggot. That blame game skit isn't long and pointless. This is a classic case of liberal white guilt. Eminem is a genius.

Please tell me when has Kanye written an entire song in Anapestic Tetrameter

genius.com/Eminem-the-way-i-am-lyrics

Kanye barely has a grasp oin the English language, he has his team of producers make beats for him and spouts random bullshit about muh dick and muh race.

Look at the continuity and complexity of the rhmyes on the third verse here

Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it
So when I rob a bank, run out and just dive in it
So I'll be disguised in it
And if anybody identifies the guy in it, I hide for five minutes
Come back, shoot the eyewitness
Fire at the private eye hired to pry in my business

So Appalled is one of the best tracks though

>>SSLP not better than MMLP
WEW LAD

Comparing the most overrated rapper of all time with not a single good album under his belt to Kanye West, what the fuck? MBDTF alone is better than Eminem's career. Don't even make me mention classics like TCDO, Yeezus, LR.

->

>MBDTF alone is better than Eminem's career. Don't even make me mention classics like TCDO, Yeezus, LR

NOOOoooooo

When you're judging rap music, and an artist like Eminem, you have to factor in the lyrics.

Let's be honest, if MBDTF was an instrumental album no one would even give a shit about it. It'd be a slightly average electronic album. But Eminem's storytelling, complexity in terms of rhymes, and flow would still be top notch.

>Jonny Memewood is a good guitarist

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? This type of pleb opinion would not have flown here a couple years ago.

Unless you hope to convince the platinum hordes that you live on Mars, there's even less point moralizing about this one than there was with the last. Right, Marshall Whoever is homophobic; right, he breathes. In context, the worst thing about his casual fag-baiting is that it's at once so received--like the shock-horror his boys envision in "Amityville," the one provocation here whose boundaries are predictable--and, because he's a devastating wordslinger in every context, so hurtful anyway. But the real Slim Whoever seems far more deeply disturbed about stardom, drugs, his marriage, and boning his mom--which latter, like it or not, is the fantasy (or whatever) that sets all the rest up, a big fat fuck you to the black culture Eminem respects and owes so explicitly, for if Snoop or Too Short or DMX would never say such a thing, just how bad can they be? Disable your prejudgment button and you'll hear a work of art whose immense entertainment value in no way compromises its intimations of a pathology that's both personal and political, created by one of those charming rogues you encounter so much more often on the page--exceptionally witty and musical, discernibly thoughtful and good-hearted, indubitably dangerous and full of shit. He may yet give a fuck--he has it in him. But not on anyone else's terms or timetable.

9/10

I'm sorry, but why are faggots here acting as if Kanye is bad lyrically? Sure he's not near Eminem lyrically, but in every other way he's better than Eminem. His productions are way better too.

Facts:

- Eminem is inconsistent as fuck, while Kanye is one of the most consistent rappers of all time. He has yet to put out a bad album.

- Kanye West is one of the most critically acclaimed rappers of all time, while Eminem simply is not.

Eminem lacks that chemistry to put together a cohesive album, just like 2Pac. Too much fucking around with his music.

Yeezus TLOP Grad 808 were all shit

Recovery, MMLP2, Encore all shit

MBDTF - better overall album
MMLP - better rapping i.e. lyrics, delivery etc

Yeezus shit? WTF, it's one of the most critically acclaimed album of this decade so far, it's absolutely fucking fantastic. Graduation and 808s were good albums, nothing more, nothing less.

Bad Eminem albums:
Infinite
Encore
Relapse
Recovery
MMLP2

These albums weren't just bad, they were God awful.

you're just outright wrong m80

Eminem is incredible in terms of rhyme schemes and rapping ability, but his actual content is usually awful, whether it be his edgy shit or his corny shit. Speaking of which, he is one of the corniest motherfuckers to ever spit.

Kanye doesn't have the best lyrics either, but he's got way more quotables and isn't some edgy tryhard fuck you'd find posting their lyrics on a Hopsin youtube video, his production is on point, and his features are usually pretty excellent. MBDTF is a very good, consistent, cohesive album, MMLP is sometimes excellent, sometimes gutter trash. Let's not even get started on his other albums, most of which are just straight up shit.

Critical acclaim doesn't mean shit. Critics didn't like MMLP or Pinkerton when it first came out because of all the rape, and misogyny. But they like it now.

Encore is the only bad Eminem album; and TLOP is the only bad Kanye album. However, Eminem's best albums are a lot better than Kanye's best albums. Therefore, Eminem > Kanye

>he is one of the corniest motherfuckers to ever spit
That's just because he's only compared to blacks. If rap was a white genre he'd be somewhere in the middle.

MMLP has too much filler

SSLP is solid the whole way through and has better songs in general.

pre-fame depressed Eminem>post-fame angry Eminem

>if MBDTF was an instrumental album no one would even give a shit about it. It'd be a slightly average electronic album.

no fucking way

Kanye would be called the next Dilla or Nujabes except better

>Muh mom
>Muh ex

Wait is this a serious discussion? Eminem is fucking garbage and doesn't have a single album that even touches Kanye

Eminem is a better rapper but kanye is a better artist right now in my opinion.

I like eminem and his old stuff is great but i don't think he's brought anything new to the table in a long time.

Can't wait for his next "comeback" album with a leading single featuring rihanna. Then he can fuck off again and do it again in a few years.

I take each individual degenerates head and reach into it
Just to see if he's influenced by me if he listens to music
And if he feeds into this shit he's an innocent victim
And becomes a puppet on the string of my tennis shoe
My name is Slim Shady
I been crazy way before radio didn't play me
The sensational {Back is the incredible!}
With Ken Kaniff, who just finds the men edible
It's Ken Kaniff on the, internet
Trying to, lure your kids with him, into bed
It's a, sick world we live in these days
"Slim for Pete's sakes put down Christopher Reeve's legs!"
Geez, you guys are so sensitive
"Slim it's a touchy subject, try and just don't mention it"
Mind with no sense in it, fried to get so frenetic
Whose eyes get so squinted, I'm blind from smokin' 'em
With my windows tinted, with nine limos rented
Doin' lines of coke in 'em, with a bunch of guys hoppin' out
all high and indo-scented
And that's where I get my name from, that's why they call me

>indo-scented

/thread

slim shady
I'm back, I'm back

Dude he's very creative with his use with the guitar the fuck is wrong with you

Eminem is so outdated and listening to him now makes me cringe

Eminem in his prime was more lyrically sharp & entertaining than Kanye could ever hope to be but his Kanye's production choices continue to be some of the most inspired in hip hop. I have to pick MMLP because I simply don't like Kanye's lyrics at all

It's about a guy killing people and robbing banks. Oooooooh!

Stan is the only well-written Eminem song stfu