Best Weed

Well Sup Forums? Which cunt has the best weed? How much does it cost in your country? What is the average quality.

DUDE

US microweederies make the best weed

you're asking a bunch of autisms on a west asian tapestry weaving database, why

>textbook example of projection

KEK!

Not everyone here has autism and im sure plenty smoke weed at least occasionally.

What strains are most prominent in your state?

>What strains are most prominent in your state?
I don't know, I've never smoked weed

>Not everyone here has autism

How long exactly have you been here?

We do.

California's growers put everybody to shame.

Weak man, you should try it. It's like alcohol but not as debilitating and far less damaging.

>its like alcohol
not even close

its like a really weak mushroom.

Confirmed for never taking mushrooms.

With the Duterte government there now I wouldn't risk it, I wanted to visit but the risk seems too high right now.

I know dude. I keep my pot memories safe deep inside my mind now ;__;

Obviously Canada, BC bud can't be beat, especially Van city dispensary grade.

I haven't bought it in a few years, but I think a quarter ounce was like 90 bucks in my hick town in southern VA. I don't know how it compared to the good stuff, but it did it's job I guess.

That's hella expensive, here in Alberta a good quality quarter goes for 60 CAD so about 45 USD

mushrooms feel like greening out.

I seriously doubt you've done psilly if you don't think weed has a similar high.

once a guy i knew in the phillipines defended the execution of people smoking weed because it kept "drugs from corrupting their society"

is this a common sentiment?

Around $25 and pretty average weed. Much worse then what I had in Europe or America. Sometimes though you can get lucky and get great weed here.

If Calfornia legalizes it, sll the other states will follow.

Even Ohio almost legalized it last year. It only failed because the bill was very poorly written and granted only a few licenses. It stunk of possible corruption, so we killed it and told them to try again.

It doesn't. I've done everywhere from 3.5g trips to 7g trips and the feeling of shrooms is nothing like greening out. Greening out causes tunnel vision, ringing in your ears from the BP and an inability to do anything but lay down and wait for it to pass.

$25 for how much?

A gram

>Greening out causes tunnel vision, ringing in your ears from the BP and an inability to do anything but lay down and wait for it to pass.
That's not at all what greening out is like for me, but whatever floats your delusional boat.

Holy fuck, that's a lot of shekels.

>That's not at all what greening out is like for me, but whatever floats your delusional boat.

So according to you greening out is feeling tingling in your legs, a feeling of restlessness, slight closed eye visuals and a feeling of foreignness to you? You're the delusional one here mate.

>mushrooms
>restlessness
you fucking what?

> he hasn't even felt the urge to commune with the spirits through dance

Are you sure you aren't confusing your shroom high with an acid high? Because if psilocybin does anything but make you want to lie down and not do anything, it was probably laced with something.

I'm positive seeing as how I grew the shrooms myself. We are talking low doses here as you said, 0.5-1.5g at most. You're talking about 3g doses at least.

i do smoke weed m8
very few I'd imagine

Yep, it fucking sucks penis. But I have an Arab neighbor and could always grow in his yard. If anyone finds out it'll at least get rid of the guy. Win win.

Can confirm, took 2 grams and walked in nature. Shit was great.

even at low doses psilly gives me a opiod-tier lazy relaxation. Interesting...

all this talk makes me want to get back to doing psychadelics like candy, but im between jobs and im trying to spend as little money as possible.

America
1g=10 q=50 etc
highgrade

Moroccan hash is the best. Literally the only good thing that comes out of that country.

Truthfully you can grow good stuff anywhere. The best in terms of balance between consistency / quality / selection / /price industry development is without a doubt the west coast of America - from Vancouver down to LA.

This is also true imo. Real, traditional, high quality hashes are hard to beat. Don't underestimate paki/afghani and north indian/nepalese stuff though. Lebanon also traditionally makes some great stuff although less in recent years.

Moroccan eggs (caramelo) are probably the best you can get in Europe that is most consistenly available. Other great hashes are rare as hens teeth.

Yes. 80% supports Dut30 as per recent polls.

1. dunno
2. round ~10 usd a gram
3. quite good if you know where to buy

We have the seeds legal here
So we're pretty much allowed to grow any amount of plants that one may want (even including them Dutch dank seeds) unless you're getting real stupid and have way too many plants and the smell is out of control so your neighbors call the cops or some shit like like this
Also I'm at the party that a bunch of normies invited me to
Feel free to ask any questions
>tfw your best friend Chad is sleeping with the best looking free girl at the party and you sleep alone
Fucking hell lads
At least I had consumed so much amphetamine that shitposting on /int still gets me off and the amount of consumed alcohol doesn't feel so heavy and even then I still can't fucking sleep God damn it
OH well, at least the girl who hosted the party kissed me in the cheek twice and she has a long term boyfriend, even this helps me to get going further T B H
The photo is a couple of hours old, everyone is fucking sleeping now so I thought there was no point in taking a new picture

>amphetamine
you better try some shrooms, they are good for the treatment of depression

What your meth dosage? Are you smoking or injecting it?

The boyfriend of the grill who hosted the party had some but throughout the party I've been way too ducked up to even think about shrooms
Also how the fuck do I use this? I was born in a piss poor family so I have no idea how the fuck am I supposed to bathe in this (I would just like to take a bath and chill)

No meth bro, just ye old good amphetamine sulfate
Meth us fucking bad for ya lad

Also I'm snorting my amph and if it weren't for the party I wouldn't have used it anyways, since I'm only addicted to cannabis