1.your ethnicity

1.your ethnicity
2.can you tell Poles,Germans,Swedish,British apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polabian_Slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does Japan make so many threads about Poland?

???
this is a thread about Europeans tho?

1. american chinese
2. not from looks alone

btw,are chinese in USA OK?are you discriminated against?

in all honesty probably not with much more than 60% accuracy tops. there are some "distinct" looks between the people of europe but they are only indicators and there will always be exceptions.

Germans, Brits and Swedes all look pretty similar imo too. Poland is the only outliner there.

yeah easily
Poles seem to have this type of nose really really often, it's really easy to tell them apart even from other slavs

1. Australia
2. yeah. although, some Brit's and Germans may look the same

Norway
Yes

Poles and Swedes are more similar than the other two you amateur.

1.japan
2.I can't
poles look more german than russian

Poles = Easy, they are slavic

Brits = easy, they are inbred mongrels with fucked up jaws.t hey have very distinct faces

Swedish = in General Yes though they Look like like norrthern germans

Germans = in General Yes though in the east they might look polish and in the north they look Swedish

That's just a pole with a proxy

>Germans, Brits and Swedes all look pretty similar

Kek delusion.jpg

I think Dutch people look a lot like us.

poles
Poles - yes
Germans - I'm not black
Swedish - I'm not black
British - I'm not black

kek
actually that's partially true

she looks kinda baltic for me

Germans - Polaks = Easy to tell apart
Germans - Anglos (Gott strafe England) = Harder to tell apart, look at the teeth
Germans - Swedes = Hard to tell apart, watch for autistic signs of the Swede

this, Krautautism slightly varies from Vikingautism

1. Irish

2. yeah, definitely, brits are the probably some of the ugliest people around

I can't tell east Germans and west Poles apart.
And neither can Germans, considering how many of you have always had Polish surnames, even during Hitler era

Well, I live in West Germany, so I might be a bit biased here.

no she doesnt

Germans are autistic too. If you wanna know the secret between how to tell apart swede from german is to ask their favourite alcohol beverage, swede will say vodka/cider, also swedes like licorices, which germans don't.

A question for you a bit off the topic then, why are west Germans so prone to really believe in stereotypes? It's astonishing compared to other nations

We do? I always thought it's just silly banter.
That's most likely true. Do you guys even drink beer?

If you're poor, yes.
If you're eating snacks(like chips or such), yes.
If you're having greasy food, yes.
Other than that, no.

It's hard to tell. West Germans I meet seem to unironically believe in stereotypes

The kind of people that would look for frog legs because they have a French guest, without realising they look like idiots

Kek

1, Polish-jew-french-belarusian-lithuanian.

2. No. It's not easy to tell them apart besides some Brits because they sometimes(note this word) got distinct features.
Note that I'm talking only about the native population of those countries.

>Germans, Brits and Swedes all look pretty similar imo too.

>be Polish
>be bald by 30

t. Pajeet

>Iberian
>yep

I know only 2 guys who's getting bald around 30 atm but yeah some people get bald here fast.

mongolrapebaby
yes it's really easy

White
It's easy to tell Brits apart, we're the ones still walking on all fours

balts are basically slavs anyway

>also swedes like licorices, which germans don't.

In northern germany and holland we do love licorice

Poles - Germans = no
Poles - Swedish = no
Poles - British = yes

>Poles from Germans or Swedes
Of course

>Germans and Swedes
A lot harder, but some phenotypes are really easy

Only one group from the list is really easy to distinguish - the Brits.
They're fucking ugly and deformed so you can easily tell who's who.

This

1. romanian
2. no

Basically pic rel nippon.

N1 has the most blonde people, it's objectively more Aryan.

>it's objectively more Aryan.
You idiot...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples
>The term Aryan has generally been used historically to denote the Indo-Iranians because Arya is the self designation of the Indo-Iranian languages and their speakers, specifically the Iranian and the Indo-Aryan peoples, collectively known as the Indo-Iranians.[2][3] Some scholars now use the term Indo-Iranian to refer to this group, while the term "Aryan" is used to mean "Indo-Iranian" by other scholars such as Josef Wiesehofer[4][5] and Jaakko Häkkinen.[6][7] Population geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza, in his 1994 book The History and Geography of Human Genes, also uses the term Aryan to describe the Indo-Iranians.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

>The Aryan race was a racial grouping used in the period of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century to describe multiple peoples. It has been used to describe all Indo-Europeans, the hypothetical Aryan people in Persia and India and the Nordic or Germanic peoples.[1] The term derives from the Aryan people, from Persia and India, who spoke a language similar to what has been found in Europe.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

>white mutt
>mostly yes but sometimes i
may mix poles and germans

Proto-Aryans were all blonde and blue-eyed, we became the most Aryan population in Europe due to having children with our Aryan concubines.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
>From an Indo-Iranian word for Aryan (compare Slav → slave); cognate to Estonian ori, Erzya ype (ure) and Udmurt вap (var).

>we became the most Aryan population in Europe
Top kek, you're Finno-Ugric Mongols.
West Slavs (Poles) are the most Iranian thus Aryan.

We were Uralic steppekhans at a time. However, due to centuries of mixing with our Aryan concubines we became one of if not the most fair (Aryan) population in Europe.

>However, due to centuries of mixing with our Aryan concubines we became one of if not the most fair (Aryan) population in Europe.
Aryan =/= blue eyes you moron. That's flawed and retarded 20th century Hitler logic.

Holy fuck, so much autism ITT.

>Fingol fairy tales about Aryans, while in fact Fingols came from around Mongolia or Siberia
>Swedish Polack spamming about muh Sarmatians, even though Proto-Poles only assimilated them
>imbeciles claiming Germans and Poles look different

Why is that Germany wet?

Because Slavs made it wet its pussy.

1. Ashkenazi
2. Sort of. But a lot of it comes from sense of fasion and body language (still counts as looks).

>Aryan =/= blue eyes
No, the original Aryans were blonde and blue-eyed. Iranians and whatnot later became darker due to mixing with swarthier peoples. We Finns intermixed with their women, retaining their genes due to our remote location.

>However, due to centuries of mixing with our Aryan concubines we became one of if not the most fair (Aryan) population in Europe.
Aryan =/= blue eyes (not necessarily) you idiot. That's literally flawed and retarded 20th century Hitler logic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polabian_Slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)

>>Swedish Polack spamming about muh Sarmatians, even though Proto-Poles only assimilated them
That's my point idiot.

>>Swedish Polack spamming about muh Sarmatians, even though Proto-Poles only assimilated them
That's my point idiot.

meme map thread

You're still genetically predominantly Finno-Ugric, not Aryan. You aren't fooling anyone Mongol.

Topkek, you don't have a clue what you're talking about and it's painfully obvious. Please point me to a study about how we're predominantly "Finno-Ugric"

:DDD

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

Here we go again

>haplogroups
Try again, Grzegorz Cuckmansson. Autosomal DNA is what determines ones Aryanness, not your haplotype. It's the reason why we're blonder and fairer than Poles.

WE

I predict the Wendish samarian celto germanic polish diaspora in Sweden will ruin this thread with his autism.

>spain
>1.78

Every fucking time.

>new Polish supermarket has opened up in the local shithole part of town

ahh yes

kill yourself you fucking autist XD

even your own kinsmen are fucking embarrassed at the bullshit you post on this site.

Neither are arguments, I'm afraid.

>argumenting with a fucking NEET retard

Stop projecting, Brzsczysczysczykiewicz.

yeah, whatever autist

keep spamming those kang images, it doesn't really change anything, just makes you look even more supid.

I wouldn't have to post them in the first place if Polish wewuzzers didn't go around claiming unfounded bullshit.