10 Countries With The Hottest Women

#1 Brazil
Brazilian women are known for their luscious curves and playful spirits.
#2 Russia
If your lucky enough to date or marry an authentic Russian woman, consider yourself fortunate and among a special group of individuals.
#3 Albania
The dark features of Albanian women are hard to resist. Their exotic look is enough to melt any mans heart.
#4 Columbia
Colombian women are both breathtaking and traditional. Its hard for anyone to deny their beauty. Their natural beauty is second to none.
#5 Spain
Women of Spain might as well be women from heaven. Their sweet soft look with a sharp twist of exotic makes them some of the hottest women alive.
#6 America (USA)
Known for their golden locks and tan bodies. It's no wonder so many men flock to the United States in search for their "All American Girl".
#7 Canada
Canadian women generally have great personalities.
#8 Japan
Japanese women take exotic to a whole new level. Their small bodies and pale skin are enough to drive any man crazy.
#9 Australia
Australian produces some great looking females. Plus those accents...my God, those accents. They are enough to drive any man wild.
#10 Bulgaria
Bulgarian women are some of the most high demand models in the world. Their exotic look is to die for.

I agree with Albania.

Albanian women are angels on Earth.

>#3 Albania

Literal incest degenerates. God has not created an uglier race. The few hot ones are Greeks or Slavs.

Albanian girls at my school were literal Goddesses. What are you talking about

>Australian produces some great looking females
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure if you like sun bleached chav-looking sluts for the most part

The hot female Australians tend to be European immigrants or those with more recent European heritage desu

t. lek kalaj

Same

>Canadian women generally have great personalities

This is a terrible list

one of my sister's friends is attractive, athletic, I think she's hot

but she has no class
speaks poorly, has a lot of attitude
never travelled outside australia, dresses very badly, never moved away to work or adventure.

I find this typical of regional australian girls, such a shame

Yeah, don't get me wrong, some Aussie girls are hot as fuark,

but like you said, I've meta a lot of them who are stuck up cunts with no class

You're wrong, but I'm not going to correct you.
Keep on trucking with that list.

> aussie girls
Here are the ones I've been through lately
1. 28yo, qt, weighs about 45kg dripping wet, but a bit of a headcase with relationships. She told me she didn't want a relationship then burned me for not talking to her enough after we hooked up
2. 21yo dirty maori bird. Pretty annoying, probably fatter than she looks here. I was blind drunk and have seen her around twice since. it was awkward as fuck.
3. 24yo crazy girl. pretty funny. I think she came from rich parents, but moved out into a little country town and decided that was more her scene.
4. 28yo hippie vegetarian clean living feminist SJW. But by far the best personality of this lot. Great sense of humour. I wouldn't mind dating her.
5. 24yo qt. The best looking of the lot. pretty funny, but I think she has some drug use issues.
6. 19yo. nice, sweet girl, but a lot of mental health problems. She's really into me, I don't think she realizes what a cunt I am yet...

4 is by far the best tbqh, especially if you can turn her away from the feminism and SJW cancer

I think there is something to be said for spending time with people you disagree with, especially if you are mature enough to respect each other.

She lives in a house with 3 other SJWs (1 qt, 2 trolls) and they have craft circles and bake their own pies from scratch with wild berries they pick themselves. I like that: spending time with people who's lives are completely different to yours.

>Hottest Women
>#7 Canada
>Canadian women generally have great personalities.

Holy kek.

>#6 America (USA)
I like the US for various reasons, but holy shit their women are even worse than ours.

1. nordic countries
2. countries with immigration from nordic countries in the past
3. countries with proximity to nordic countries

>wild berries
you mean their period blood so their witchcraft can take effect and draw you into their 'circle of peace'

>#8 Japan
>Japanese women take exotic to a whole new level. Their small bodies and pale skin are enough to drive any man crazy.
I think it's more the refusal to have sex after a few months that drives men crazy

Literally every single one of those is wrong. Every one of those countries has average-to-ugly women.

1-eastern slavs/balts
2- french/spanish,italian grills
3-south slavs
4-brazil/argentina
5-nordicucks
6-Caribbean girls
7-every anglo country but the UK (sorry)
>muh yellow fever

>Plus those accents...my God, those accents.

>Australia
>Canada
>Japan