Do you like the EU?

Do you like the EU?

Fuck the EU

Nope
It seems like a lot of Americans dislike it, even outside of the Sup Forums autism crowd

Fuck the EU
Frexit please happen

It used to be higher until the Brexit and rapefugees shenanigans.

Why what americans think should matter?
And since when americans understand anything happening outside their borders?

>that 2008 dip
Thanks USA.

you mean soviet union 2.0

pretty good, not cringe at all

Yes, I do. I think the events of a few months ago will go down as one of the more catastrophic mistakes we've ever made, along with Suez.

We'll never learn from our mistakes, though, same as always.

Because that's what the thread is about you stupid fucking wop

Has Jamal given you wifi in your cuckshed now?

As bad as it is, it's still nowhere near ussr mate.

I like

I don't understand what that means.

Clearly you dedicate to much brain power prepping the bull to understand

>it's a Sup Forums is incapable of rational discussion so they spam cuck and declare themselves the winner episode
Better tie that noose ready for when trump loses m8 :^)

>In the EU

>not a cuck

Pick one and only one

I love Europe but I don't like the EU.

EU is a German/French way of giving huge no interest loans(Lidl got the biggest loan in history) to their corporations from the EU budget while at the same time taking over companies from other countries that can't recieve EU loans and telling "BUT WE GIB YOU MONEY".

The mechanism is simple. German/French big company X wants to buy out it's eastern/iberian/souther european competition and bring it down but it dosn't have enough money. So it goes to the EU and bribes EU politicians/uses it's lobby to get a loan from taxpayers money to buy out it's competition and close it or make is a shittier, lower paid version.
The hole in the market is being taken by the new German/French company and they contribute ONLY to the French/Germand budget because that's the place of their registration.

Not to mention the brain drain, German corps lobbying for taking in the immigrants because "muh cheap workforce, "muh new customers of lidl/aldi/whatever" and forced by the EU one ond only right way of seeing the world.

Cock Unity of degeneracy and islam.

Despise it.

Hope Article 50 is triggered soon, I don't want another case of the EU ignoring the people (Ireland twice, Denmark, probably the Dutch over the Ukraine vote earlier in the year and countless other times).

Yes

Don't deny that the eu is good for eastern Europe though

He has perfeclty explained it is totally the opposite. Fuck the EU, I wanna kill germs and frenchies reeeeeeeee

wow i agreed with you poland

germs are buying polish companies like in Spain since 1981 when we joined in europe union

The perfidious Kraut makes the Albion look pale in comparison.