/last.fm/

Last.fm thread
Post profiles, shout eachother and make friends :3

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord, come 'ave a chat
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/mh_ot
last.fm/user/hjeg
folkways.si.edu/caribbean-folk-music-vol-1/world/album/smithsonian
folkways.si.edu/caribbean-rhythms/world/music/album/smithsonian
discogs.com/Various-Suburban-Base-The-History-Of-Hardcore-Jungle-Drum-Bass-1991-1997/master/667090
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
last.fm/user/CoolFortune
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/loneri5m
last.fm/user/meddle511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 6 months I have been into Current 93, Pig Destroyer, Last Days of Humanity, Bones, Three 6 Mafia, Discordance Axis, Insect Warfare, Death in June, Big Blood, Loma Prieta, Leviathan, Swans, Blood, Incantation, Whitehouse, Death, Iron Lung, Smog, Beat Happening, Demilich, Jandek, Repulsion, Weekend Nachos, Carcass, Jig-Ai, Billy Woods, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Gravediggaz, Animal Collective, Gorguts, Mütiilation, Napalm Death, Joy Division, Unwound, Have a Nice Life, Darkspace, The Cure, Agathocles, Deathspell Omega, Immolation, MOSAIC.WAV, Excruciating Terror, Funeral Diner, Prurient, The Chameleons, Macabre, Unholy Grave, Dead Infection, DJ Screw and Combatwoundedveteran.

If you aren't SUPER with Turny you might as well fill your ears with cement right now.

last.fm/user/turnyQx

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

no single thing abides, all of them are fucked up.

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Mette Henriette, The Marshall Tucker Band, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Little Feat, John Frusciante, The North Sea, Deathpile, Motörhead, Steeleye Span, Bone Awl, Peter Bellamy, Simon Jeffes, Prurient, A.L. Lloyd, Kyuss, Sewer Election, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Gail Laughton, Sutcliffe Jügend, Government Alpha, Jazzkammer, Ash Pool, Black Oak Arkansas, Brothers of the Occult Sisterhood, Kammarheit, The Beatles, Arv & Miljö, Donald Byrd, Maurizio Bianchi, ZUN., Ajilvsga, Lev Konstantinovich Knipper, Maurice Ravel, Miles Davis, Broken Lights, Daniel Menche, pedestrian deposit & prurient, Sutcliffe Jügend & Prurient, Hototogisu & Prurient, Koufar, Sote, Barrikad, Blod, gasolineman, Incapacitants, Institut, Irgun Z'wai Leumi, IRM and Jarl.

>Scrobbles/Artists
>34,117 /2,537

That's like 13 songs per artist. Do you even like music?

>doesn't explore the smorgasbord of music in the world
>doesn't listen to compilations

wew

last.fm/user/mh_ot

Hi, I hope you are all doing well

>smorgasbord
>compilations

>my scrobbles are a badge of honor

oh my. pleb'd right the fuck out

convince me that I actually need classical music in my life

last.fm/user/hjeg

>smorgasbord
>compilations
You like making yourself look stupid, huh

folkways.si.edu/caribbean-folk-music-vol-1/world/album/smithsonian
folkways.si.edu/caribbean-rhythms/world/music/album/smithsonian
discogs.com/Various-Suburban-Base-The-History-Of-Hardcore-Jungle-Drum-Bass-1991-1997/master/667090

>my scrobbles are a badge of honor
Said no one.

oh sure
sure

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

>folkways.si.edu/caribbean-folk-music-vol-1/world/album/smithsonian
>folkways.si.edu/caribbean-rhythms/world/music/album/smithsonian
>discogs.com/Various-Suburban-Base-The-History-Of-Hardcore-Jungle-Drum-Bass-1991-1997/master/667090

this is so try hard. I hope there's some pussy at the end of your world music adventure you scrobble-junkie tumblrina

>Said no one.

Said me.

t. meme rap fan

Hi

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

last.fm/user/CoolFortune

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Ulver, Initial D, Impaled Nazarene, Mayhem, Nargaroth, Infernal War, Mgła, Bethlehem, Peste Noire, Abigail, Von Thronstahl, Death in June, Schammasch, Spear of Longinus, Sledgehammer, Darkthrone, Nokturnal Mortum, Sonne Hagal, Black Sabbath and Celtic Frost.

>I'm into Jim O'Rourke, My Bloody Valentine, Stereolab, Gastr Del Sol, Jorge Drexler, Air, Caetano Veloso, Oval, Deftones, Café Tacvba, Tortoise, Supergrass, Wipers, Oneohtrix Point Never, Captain Murphy, Frank Black, Sonic Youth, Slint, Massive Attack, The Breeders, Loose Fur, Daniel Johnston, Weezer, David Grubbs, Los Angeles Negros, The Beatles, Wilco, The Kinks, Neil Young, The Strokes, Blur, Sparklehorse, David Bowie, Interpol, Yo La Tengo, Enjambre, Brian Wilson, The Sadies, Autechre, Discharge, Alva Noto, Bad Borns, The For Carnation, Vic Chesnutt, Björk, Los Nena, Zurdok, Animal Collective, Queen and Babasónicos.

last.fm/user/iv-a-n

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

Hey its me the discord owner btw look at what the discord owner listens to

last.fm/user/blqbrd
>Last 1 month I have been into GOTHBOICLIQUE, SADWRIST, Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, Yung Bruh, Lil Yachty, Rozz & Bexey, Kamiyada, King Yosef, Gucci Mane, Yung Xela, Kool A.D., 93feetofsmoke, Hassan I Sabbah, White Ring, I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook, Slug Christ, Lil B, LIL PEEP, Mackned and Black Kray.

last.fm/user/loneri5m

>discord owner
REVOLUTION

last.fm/user/meddle511