If you could choose between:

If you could choose between:

>being a talented musician who knows and enjoys art forms but very lonely
>being a normie with no skills and interests but with a lot of friends and a happy life

What would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF_vbDakkg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is nothing more valuable than happiness so obviously the second one. easy

I don't know how I would be happy without skills and interests but if you guarantee my happiness as a normie I'll take that in a heartbeat thanks

This is easy the first one

this

>there is nothing more valuable than happiness

Actually for example:
>intelligence
>creativity
>strength of thought

Are all things which can lead to much greater achievements rather than selfish accomplishment happiness, and I'm talking of happiness originated from ignorance besides.

bump

being a talented musician because i already have 10+ year experience of being very lonely and making good music would probably make up for it so i'm good

First one. I have a lot of friends and the limitations of the human body and mind disgust me so I don't care about being alone, gimme dat talent

All I want is bjork

this is the only correct answer

I haven't even listen to her yet, but she's the most cute thing I've ever seen tbqh

listen to her first four albums, you don't know what you're missing

being a talented musician who knows and enjoys art forms but very lonely.
Pleasure derived from music endures more and requires less effort (not only the physical one) to cum in a fuckin bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=eF_vbDakkg8

Humans cannot surpass this level of perfection.

Being a talented musician who knows and enjoys art forms but very lonely. I'm not interested in happiness.

t. unty

>but in iceland, people only bought the english version

yes but what is it worth to achieve anything if it doesnt make you happy

most people here have already chosen the former, as artists or fans
except they have no talent
while that should be an incentive to switch to the alternative, they've already given up