Does "90's nostalgia" exist in the Eastern Bloc?

It's a big theme in the western world, but the 90's were a fairly brutal time in the post-Soviet world. How is it remembered 20 years later?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGbCh8d2z6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm nostalgic for the 00s

90s came in the 00 here

same

bump 4 interest and blini

RUNNING IN THE 90S

>tfw u were ballin' in the 90s and were YUNG LEAN PEPE
>20 years later

The 1990s gave me PTSD.
I was raised in a poor family living in a small town with an incredibly high level of poverty, unemployment, crime and alcohol abuse.

>How is it remembered 20 years later?

With fear.

90s were pretty quiet here but we were poor as fuck

Were you tickled in the bum?

maybe amongst oldfag criminals

Begining of 00 were best years, best music, best vidya, best sluts, no sjw, no feminazi.

What do you mean?

raped and prostituted for monies

No

I'm not a girl.

Do you think many of us were criminals?

90s nostalgia does exist, but only among a little group of people who root for the west, think that Yeltsin dindu nuffin and that the 90s were a golden decade of political and economical freedom.
I suppose that they're mentally ill. They like to search for FSB agents in discussions and under their beds.

Everyone was poor here, the revolution fucked our economy real bad. The revolution itself was violent, but we didn't start a civil war afterwards or anything.

hell no, 90's were horrible, everyone inclouding my dad looked like this

Swag is for boys

Style is for Jaromír

Here actually yes, but for people who were kids back then, like me. The 90s were far less bad here than in the ex-USSR, and they were kinda like a mix of Western 80s and 90s here - Tamagochi, Alf, Friends, Step by Step and playing pirate Nintendo 8-bit clones in a friends flat. People were poor by Western standards, but everything was cheap, and violence was nonexistent unless you got involved with mafia which kids generally do not do. I remember when I went to the Zoo with my parents there were many kiosks selling pirate Nintendo games. All in all. if you were a kid like me back then, life was good.

>Tamagochi, Alf, Friends, Step by Step and playing pirate Nintendo 8-bit clones in a friends flat
Same as here, actually.

90's Russia sounds like it was a great place for an alpha male who wanted to climb to the top of the food chain, tbqh.

Like Tony Montana.

>flag

I was born in 92 so I don't have the clearest memories of the 90ties. All I really remember was playing "The Jungle Book" on my parent's Amiga, Playstation, GameBoy, holidays on the Polish Baltic coast and potholes in literally every single road.

Also, signs of budding capitalism. New supermarkets and later shopping malls being opened everywhere - neither were a thing during communism. My parents, which themselves were born in poor faimilies became rich pretty quickly by opening their own company in 1996.

people miss music from the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=OGbCh8d2z6g

It was okay, at least for me
I am only nostalgic for the demoscene