Do you love Turkey ?

Do you love Turkey ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymOyHGipSnY
youtube.com/watch?v=PnDWvsenDCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roasted turkey taste pretty good, specially on Christmas, it feeds the spirit even more

no i just can't. your countrymen are invading nordic countries and nobody likes turks here

and turkey is 3rd world shithole

All your qt are belong to us

I love Ottomans but Turkey are secular scum.

axx

I wasn't expecting you to be like this , Turkey of the Americas

Heh, "love" is a bit of a strong word, isn't it?

At one side I love pita, kebab and dürüm, and ayran, on the other side I also love Turks living *in* loveable Turkey, yknowwutimsaying?¨

Oh well, at least they're not our worst muslims, that would be North Africans and mainly Moroccons. And Chechens.

For us it would be Moroccans and Somalis. Moroccans win by sheer numbers.

Turks are among our best muslims, but that doesn't say much. They're mostly ok.

sie mq şizosu yemem bunları ben

ax

>Moroccons

(catch my play on words? Morroc-cons. I could also have used Moroc-coons. Makaken. Marouffen. Macaques; filthy ugly criminal peanut-brained thieving parasite monkeys)

Anyway, this song is dedicated to all Turks that are all over the world except here they should be:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymOyHGipSnY

Batı trakya niye morlan ordaki m*slolar k*rt mü amq

>muslim

no

Same here, although we don't have that much Somalis. We have Congolese but they are cool, same from most people from Rwanda.

Makaken, and Chechens, these are our most ferocious animals.

I agree that Turks are mostly ok. They start small businesses and are less likely to get involved in serious criminality. There was a poll about the best liked immigrant population here a while ago, and people generally agreed on this, Turks being best integrated in our society.

>sie mq şizosu yemem bunları ben

Google translate gives this as "I can not eat sie amk shizoi"

Well yes, Genk has a lot of Turks, but these are often people who came here in the 1960s to work in the mines. They are the minority, most are 90s and later immigrants. Gent in East-Flanders has a large population of Turks too, one of the largest in Western Europe.

Funny thing once I heard a professor from a Turkish university claim that Genk was an ancient Turkish settlement, and that there are several Genks in the Turkic world. He immediately concluded from that straight-faced that modern Belgians are all descended from Turks.

This made me fear that it is a reason that will be used to annex our land into the second coming Ottoman empire.

>loving muslims

kek

The only Turkish line I know is "sen guzel bir kizsin"

>Belgians are descended from Turks
I knew that nordics are ancient turkics but didn't know about the belgians.
Will report this to sultan thanks for your cooperation

That's too vanilla, try "taş gibisin annem".

try , " senin pammuk amını ısırırım bayan "

Evet

Most turks here are okay, I think the problem is that most people confuse north africans and arabs with turks. Morrocans are by far the worst immigrants in this country 2bh

I want to impregnate a Turkish woman and give her a brown child!

and then there are the WE WUZ OTTOMANS AND SHIEET Turks here. They think Europe is the devil itself and say Germans and Germany is shit whenever they can. I prefer Kemalists over these braindead idiots

baba osman

more Türk fun from the lowlands:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnDWvsenDCc

fuck turkey

Why are Moroccans the worst in every country they go to?

arabs

Merhaba sneijder

Hmmm...... I think I will just not remember those ones.

It was one of your professors. It made it to Belgian radio, and the radio show host called the professor in Turkey.

I don't know. I know this one Morrocan family who seemed to be nice at first, the father was a dentist, the mother a lawyer and the children visited the Gymnasium, and yet they were one of the most toxic and passive-agressive people I have ever seen.

Muhammed baban görmesin bu terbiyesizliklerini.

i dont speak mongolic

He is my proffesor if his name is Mehmet Akad. He hates erasmus people because he doesn't know English

u mad white boi ???

no

Asdadgafafssfsfaffs

ı am penis :DD

You forgot to change the color

Why do we have to pretend Turks aren't white?

OUT OF BALKANS

kekked

Merhaba cenk how is your liquor store these days?

Are they? It was the land of the berbers that got cucked by *r*bs, but exactly how many today are true *r¨b?

Disgusting agressive Moors they are, unable to adapt to civilisation.

they are more closely related to iberians than to actual arabs from the peninsula

>liquor store

Fuck off yank

WHERE IS MY BANNERLORD YOU CUNTS

Sorry but Türk milleti çalışkandır

OUTTA MY COUNTRY

I remember one Moroccan, same age as me. First he was a bigshot cocaine dealer with a BMW, than when he lost everything but a criminal record, he became a devout muslim, all dressed in white, ready to tell everyone around him that they are wrong and he knew the better way of life.

I remember him laughing and telling me "if the Belgian government is so dumb to give people money when they don't work, it's their own fault".

Then later he was 28, government gave him no more money because unwilling to find a job. He was left with a wife and kid, and couldn't get a job because he didn't finish secondary school, and no work experience. Now his wife does to work and takes care of the kid, while he sits on his ass, drinking tea, telling people the right moral way to live.

>wife works
>sit and drink tea all day

/comfy/

this is the real, scientifically backed chart

Belgian has the biggest dick in the civilised world

the thing that makes it unbearable is that he is dressed up in a white robe, and will tell you that he knows better what the right way to live is

meanwhile his wife is shouting at him and his little son has to answer the question "what does your daddy do for a living" at school

Congolese immigrants

Selanik Kürt dolu

Yapma yav

I love Turkey but i hate t*rks.

t.minority.