What do you think of niggers in your country?

What do you think of niggers in your country?

rarely see any, but they have always been bro-tier so far

There are none

I don't like them, they are mostly uneducated, poor and they have little regard for our customs (always very loud in public transportation, whine about Zwarte piet, etc.).

But at least we didn't give them guns so they're mostly harmless.

*teleports behind you*
*dabs you into oblivion*

They should never have been allowed to move here. Now that they are here though, they should all be deported.

They sell watches and smell weird in metro

they're completely useless but what can you do.

smelly

i try to judge people on their own, but after 2 years of living in the city i'd be happy if i never had to see a brown person again

Is mixed a codeword for middle eastern muslim, or are they just stuffed together with teh blacks?

afaik Middle Easterners are considered Asians in Britain

makes sense

what about north africans?

I just checked the 2011 British census where Arabs were classified as "other" which makes sense, but then in that infographic Chinese were also included in "other" which disagrees with the census classification. So I have no idea.

Lol.

>le dabbing Kleberson

>the USSR invited 500,000+ Africans to study in Moscow, Saint Petersburg and other Russian cities.

>most of them were men and didn't study shit and instead BLACKED Russian women

>most of them stayed and their descendants are still BLACKING Russian women

Why do Russians always lie so much?

Argentina have a lot of nicknames racist but no one going with bad intentions, i said "negro de mierda" = "shitty nigga" like 10 times a day and nobody call me racist because is normal

There are 3 types of blacks here.

Sub-Saharans that form really closed communities and nobody knows or interacts with them.
Some of them are drug or prostitute dealers.

Tourist blacks (mostly american niggers)

A few specimens of blacks born and raised here (it was really weird to hear a black dude speak perfect greek)

I'm mostly indifferent to all of them.

>500.000
>URSS population 293 047 571

Can live all your life in Russia and never see a nigga

Your mum would be happy to see my brown dick.

Slavery was a mistake.

I saw a Black dude wearing an Adidas Slav tracksuit and a pair of Air Yeezy Adidas sneakers on this morning. The funny part is that he had a large English top hat on as well.

I think he probably came form a party the previous night because he was still sipping on a beer. His gf was also dressed like a halloween slut.

Makes it hard to relax.