youtu.be/1o2TZrGkfZA?t=3m24s
genius.com/2386452
hipwiki.com/Gakirah Barnes
youtube.com/watch?v=0NsRjAZPhic
youtube.com/watch?v=XFZVBO940wQ
youtu.be/d7kUrVx9EVM?t=1m59s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

>When you dive much deeper than you should into the drill movement and start to look at the average life of a Chicago teen and you begin to sympathize with the dead he mocked

No, but he isn't about this and he certainly isn't about that.

iktf
Sosa is literally a tyrant

______ i dont like

>average life of a Chicago teen
lol i'm from chicago and this place is segregated to death. you can walk for miles and see only white people, take a wrong turn and end up in a different country.

>Tfw no qt dyke bitch like K.I

Fuck that dike bitch K.I.

RIP Blood money what's this pack i'm smoking on, this that K.I

can you elaborate more on this? im interested in ur post

this

Basically, Chief Keef and Friends talk shit about numerous dead Chicago teens, their gang or allied gangs have slain. It's fairly prominent in drill music to do so, it's what creates shock value. This song is a good example of this

youtu.be/1o2TZrGkfZA?t=3m24s

genius.com/2386452

Also note, this song resulted in his older cousin being shot and killed, because Chief Keef dissed the killers dead friend Carlton "Tutu" Archer.

hipwiki.com/Gakirah Barnes

However this also lead to her killing the next 2 days.

Sorry I don't ktf. She was a fucking monster, had like 30 murders by the time she was 16.

had to start listening to Finally Rich because of this thread.

POST ESSENTIAL SO
youtube.com/watch?v=0NsRjAZPhic

youtube.com/watch?v=XFZVBO940wQ

Oh my god yes.
BUH BUUUUUUUUUUUH

ITT

>born in 1995
woah

Yea after her death even Lil Durk mocked her, they were so happy to see her gone.

youtu.be/d7kUrVx9EVM?t=1m59s

"no"

This is sad as hell. But at least they die doing what they loved.

Why do niggers brag about killing each other
I don't get it

It's about entertainment. There's nothing as entertaining as two "gladiators" with believed killing skill, turning their blade on eachother. All the people mentioned in songs are either naive teens, rappers, or the top of the top of hit men for their gangs. The top of the top hit men being killed are the most celebrated, because that's someone with actual gunplay skills.

It's like a dumbed down cheap version of the old west when cowboys would kill cowboys.