"Hey Daddy! Meet my boyfriend Christian Guzman Rodrigues. We're deeply in love"

>"Hey Daddy! Meet my boyfriend Christian Guzman Rodrigues. We're deeply in love"

>1. your cunt
>2. your ethnicity

What would you honestly do?

why yo boyfriend look like a white girl my nigga

I will fuck always facing cardinal north and say many prayers beforehand just so I never have to suffer the pain and indignity of having a daughter

Throw out of my home and disown

Flag
Call the police:"I found El Guerrero"

This

this, if it doesn't work I have a spade and we have enough forest with space for some Guzmans or Alis in the ground

Why do I have a wh*te daughter?

"What! Why would you do that Daddy? ... You're not a RACIST are you?"

I'd tell her to fuck off

so, you're a coalburner lmao

You aren't my daughter anymore. Give me your keys and fuck outta here. Don't forget to take this ape with you.

Challenge him to a christmas valsa dance off, my track would be la bala by los hermanos flores

Brazil
Have a threesome.

Rodrigues is portuguese surname but nice try john

"No sweetie, not at all and now go to your room and let me talk with your boyfriend for a moment"

First, I'd try to speak with Ramirez. Try to understand his goal. Then I'd decide should he stay or should he go.

>Try to understand his goal.
>goal
Probably the most autistic post itt desu.

1. America
2. White (Icelandic)
The guy in the pic looks pretty nice, if he were nice and respectful in person I'd have no problem with him. If he were disrespectful then obviously there'd be an issue.
Can't say I'd be 100% onboard with someone dating my daughter but it's just a part of life parents have to accept.

would never happen

finland
White

congratulate them

Argentina
Black

Why is this white girl calling me daddy?

We're poles you stupid cunt did you forget?

I thought Poles weren't racist but simply culturaphobic?

Don't answer me back young lady

Flag
Jew
I rack my shotgun and chase them both out.

1. Russia
2. Russian

Would throw my daughter out as soon as she would reveal herself as a heterosexual desu

this will NEVER EVER happen to me because I'm virgin

Fortunately, you'll never have a daughter, degenerate.

Finnish
Finnish

FUCK OFF NIGGER

>t. leftcuck

You and all faggots like yo need to get shot in back of the head.

HOLY FUCK AUTISM ITT

YOU FUCKING SPERGS, YOU WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING BUT JUST MUMBLE LIKE FUCKING RETARDS AND THEN CRY WHEN YOU WOULD HEAR JAMAL POUNDING YOUR LITTLE SLUT

FACE IT, YOU'RE BUNCH OF WEAK CUNTS

A daughter like that deserves only the love of a father. Hard sexual love, if you know what I mean

based pooland gets it

>Christian
Filthy whore, I already set you up with Ibrahim, so why do you go around having boyfriends. You'll get stoned for this by Muhammad (PBUH) I promise you this. Bishmallah.

marry fast, drop the family name and fuck off

>кoкoкoкyкapeкy
I don't understand you, omezhka.

HAAHA WoW THIS THE best thing ive e ever read here's your notes haha.

Rodrigues is not Spanish surname and Guzman it's a germanic-spanish surname. deal with it fucker.

That was a well thought out response user. But you forget where you are. At least he ain't no Google maybe he might turn out to be one of those hard working Mexicans

>Russian
>Ethnicity
t. victim of the Unified State Exam

>US
>Spic
As long as he speaks Spanish and doesn't identify with nigger "culture," it's fine.

itt: cucks

>"Hey Daddy! Meet our boyfriend Ho Chi Minh. We're deeply in love"

It ain't me starts playing

>WHAT? WHAT? YOU CALL ME A RACIST? ARE YOU TRYING TO OPPRESS ME? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR I CALL THE COPS. AND TAKE YOUR NIGGER WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING WHITE CIS WOMAN

>flag
>flag
Wake up from this nightmare.

Get my camera out and make some $$$ on BLACKED.com

*unzips my dick*
Suck this daughter woman.

train their kid to either be a soccer player or a baseball player and reap the benefits

>implying i wouldnt wank to the sounds of my firstborn getting pounded by bbc

>get cleaver from kitchen
>cut his dick
>dump body downstair
>"good job daughter, now find some more"

I would put hidden cameras in their room to film them while having sex, and then masturbate to those tapes.

I would buy some drugs and a gun, put it into his jacket or hide it at his home and report him to the police then.

Wtf you guys are such bigots!!!!

in "current year" this would be the only way.

>what did you mean by this, Ramirez?

>Why is this random girl calling me daddy? Whatever this is kinda hot, I guess I can fuck both of them