The ugliest building in the world?

the ugliest building in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_Montparnasse
google.fi/maps/@60.4676452,25.0883891,3a,75y,89.9h,83.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGEqXhtxmx3h6iu5hnJVffA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.fi/maps/@63.0961598,21.6633205,3a,75y,9.51h,96.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjk6u3Y5liFMax1FVbTh7gg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
mobile.businessinsider.com/the-trash-can-that-inspired-432-park-ave-2015-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

These two buildings are really ugly

I'm glad someone already took care of the issue

I like it.
Thanks Stalin.

France is still winning with this eye sore. The fist time i saw it i laughed my ass off.

me too

what a disgusting fucking piece of shit

The Louvre pyramid is in every way an affront to good taste
Whomever allowed this should've been shot

I'm still laughing. This thing is getting a tourist attraction on his own.

>"I dislike modernist architecture"

this is real?

This, they look like two cardboard boxes put there for no reason.

not even close

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_Montparnasse

i kinda like the way moscow looks desu

Tallest residential building in the world, only about 100 condos inside. It was designed after a garbage can and since it's taller than One World Trade center it really sticks of the NYC skyline.

hahaha! France.

Cue music: Also Sprach Zarathustra.

That is absolutely awful.

SICK OF THIS BIG BLACK BUILDING

I unironically liked them. Their job was to be iconic, not be the most beautiful buildings ever, and they succeeded at that.

The new one is just sort of there.

The new one is uglier IMO

This piece of shit is straight from the Fuck You School of American architecture. I don't think even Trump could come up with something more offensive to the NYC skyline.

I like this building

It's so controversial
From one side, it's a stalin's dick

from the other side it's inspired by american classic skycrapers.
So poles want Warsaw look american, but the only thing that makes it american is Stalin's dick. Because you can't imagine AMERICAN city without classic skycrapers. And the only classic skycraper is the gift of communists.

And despite all talks about demolition it still stands and reminds poles about good old PNR days. It's the most famous and most noticeable building, also the most hated.

I like the sharp angles of the new one much better

Absolument dégoûtant

no contest desu

It represents their love for big black penis

There are far worse buildings.

Backup. We have a new piece of shit. The tallest residential building and it's design was inspired by a garbage can.
Fuck you beat me

Is your library really a massive billboard for a Korean corporation?

>how do you want your holy site abdul?

Like that building on top of building look thh

I kinda like just how fucked this shit up the building is. It's like all over the place.

I actually like the building complex itself. It's just HORRIBLY placed

somewhere in slovakia if i remember correctly

nope, nevermind
it's in lisboa apparently

I win

Antilia- costliest and ugliest house in the world. Worth 1bn usd.

Jesus christ

For a second I though that was Las Vegas. It's meme-tier that only a place like Vegas could have.

I know what you mean, I strangely like how much of cluster fuck it is.

>amed starts construction
>looks over at achmed begining also
uhh achmed we're buil-
>nah I'll build here
>looks over at jafar
jafa-
>I like this spot better
..ah fuck it

Looks cool

The leaf embassy in DC is a gruesome fusion of brutalist and classical architecture, conceived in a 3rd rate designer's intern's sketchbook

Hong Kong

I hate gypsy palaces so much
I wish they were all bulldozed, most of them don't even have construction permits anyway

Alava church, Kuopio, Finland

belarus

It's even shittier inside, a bunch of merch stores, some low quality clothes shops, jewelry shops and some shitty restaurants. And it looks like 20 year old building on the inside.

Looks great 2bh.

Alava church, Kuopio, Finland #2

Yeah, I hate the Eiffel Tower too.
Overrated piece of shit.

>tfw our churches look like Chernobyl

>t. Guy de Maupassant

Järvenpää church
google.fi/maps/@60.4676452,25.0883891,3a,75y,89.9h,83.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGEqXhtxmx3h6iu5hnJVffA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

How did Saudis and even Muslims in general not complain about that fucking eyesore in one of the holiest places of Islam. It'd be like putting a Super Walmart next to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher or the word biggest Ikea next to the Sistine Chapel.

That's beyond, "Just..." it needs it's own phrase.

The Mexicans managed to beat them in NYC. Our neighbors are dickheads.

Makes me want to worship Satan desu.

Huutoniemi church
google.fi/maps/@63.0961598,21.6633205,3a,75y,9.51h,96.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjk6u3Y5liFMax1FVbTh7gg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Where's the loading dock?

I agree with you but i just don't care enough to protest anything in Saudi Arabia that will get me jailed and fucked for life. I've been there with my family last year and that building makes you feel crammed and crowded, even when its not a holy season (not crowded). And when it the time when it is filled lets say Ramadan, you won't be able to breathe.

My Bengali coworker went to Mecca and said it is the worst laid out city he's ever seen.

Thought this was a joke at first, but it's actually real

HAHAHAHAHA what on Earth

It gets better. It was inspired by a trash can.

Seriously. Kind of appropriate for NYC.

mobile.businessinsider.com/the-trash-can-that-inspired-432-park-ave-2015-6

A museum in Kraków. They couldn't get a permission to demolish the old house that stood there, so they just built the museum over it, and renovated the house. Looks like shit desu

>war*aw
into the trash it goes

ale perłę w wodnoprzodzie podgórza to ty szanuj

Cricoteka jest ok żbsz

this should be a rave house instead of library

it's just a bad poor design, the Stalinist skyscrapers in Moscow are looking much better

They're not ugly. I think they're a e s t h e t i c

And he probably lived in Dhaka too

Wew lad

Holy shit it's like the house from Up

>i'm rich!

How can you let a person with such a shitaste be your president?

What the fuck

This was going to be the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere until the recession killed it.

To be somewhat fair, the Sears Tower was inspired by a pack of cigarettes with the cigarettes sticking out at different lengths. The final product is still shitty though.

this

Holy fuuuuuck!!!!!1!

t. someone who can't afford to stay there for even a single night

holy fuck LOL

>Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated

>made in china