Itt: artists you wouldn't fight

young iggy would be terrifying, he'd probably stab himself in the chest just to bleed on you

Not because I think she can kick my ass but I wouldn't lay a finger on her gentle and delicate body

always thought this too. he might pretend you're catholic, or one of the beatles

>or one of the beatles

Shut up faggot.

same, but for real probably pic related, but he is so also comfy to listen to even if the majority of what he is saying is bs/garbage

qt

>deck her in the face
>skin peels away, revealing the insects and parasites controlling her skin husk, like some Oogie Boogie musical reptilian
bugs is nasty man

go back to your containment thread filthy faggot

Nick Drake

Like you could bully Nick Drake, shove him into a wall, bump into him with your shoulder and all that because he's just going to go cry and play guitar and smoke pot, but I'd never fully cross the line and attack him. This kid was 6'3 and had humongous hands oh my god I would get pummeled.
Just look at his face in this picture, he was probably really scary when he got really upset.

spot on summation i'd say

i guarantee DIO carried a sword with him wherever he went

i would never fight mick jagger. you couldn't PAY me enough to fight mick jagger, young or old. hell, even when he was young jagger looked old. boy had so many lines on his face you'd think you were staring at his fucking ballsack. dude was probably tripping 24/7, but you still couldn't pay me enough to fight him. maybe i could stop him from making a few bad albums, but even then it wouldn't be worth it. because i guarantee that if you fight mick jagger, no matter how improbable the odds are, if you lose, he's gonna get up and do that stupid fucking duck thing in pic related. there's no recovering from that.

No u

fuck me

I wouldn't even fight current Iggy.

but he was a manlet

sword manlet

(You)
Take your shitty memes to reddit.

this nigga

Go back to Sup Forums you alt right nu male

ITT

>Go back to Sup Forums
> alt right
>nu male
Stop responding to me.
hidden, reported and triggered.

can't tell if you're calling everyone itt a nu-male or the artists posted
either way piss off

W E W
E
W

Are you 12?

No I'm the same age as Montie

you would fight EVERY artist in this thread? not to mention jokes

shut up and get back to posting artists you wouldnt fight

>22
Ok son.

What a nice pic. Do you have the nom cropped one?

I would go back in time and threaten to kill Lemmy if he didn't rejoin Hawkwind and then I'd run away

i dont know why but he seem very inhuman for some reason

He looks like a gorilla

Is there any musician who could beat Eugene from Oxbow in a fight? Dude was literally an amateur fighter and body builder

Fuck off

dem convict genes

but then we wouldn't have snaggletooth or Iron Horse

DJ Aaron Ellis

What a beautiful man

kek

Big black guy who has already killed. No thanks.

>jagger socks you while screaming "SPARKS WILL FLY"
EMBARASSING