ITT

Already forgotten 2016 albums

James "I'm a singer songwriter now" Blake is completely forgettable to begin with.

Uh the one animal collective guy

A Moon Shaped Pool

Well it's obviously not forgotten if you're posting it retard

I've listened to that album several times and can't recall one thing about it.

maybe you should pay attention to music instead of memeing on Sup Forums as it plays in the background

Nope, still love both.

this tbqh famzilla

Definitely one of the better punk releases this year. Lots of people I know still talk about it.

i've still got The Colour In Anything on high rotation, but i can't remember a single second of A Moon Shaped Pool
their b-side discs are more interesting and inventive than this dross

nope, that album is fantastic and didn't even get a lot of attention in the first place, sadly.

so sad that it was just meh. barely touch it now.

basically the only album from this year that i care about

the thing on the left looks like a monkey with a turban and a red robe

Shit taste

thanks

this
I admit I do this for some post rock albums on their first rotation but its a terrible thing to do for any album under an hour

one of the worst modern bands

Why do you think that

this was terrible, can't believe it got so much praise

end yourself fampai

I liked this album. It is pretty forgettable though.

All of them.

I haven't gone back to a 2016 album more than 5 times except for Blackstar, AMSP was a sudden disappointment (though I won't deny that Daydreaming is gorgeous), even all my favorite super obscure 2cool4u bands released forgettable shit.

I recently "clicked" with the new James Blake album. It's actually pretty good driving music or just to play in the background. Not nearly as good as the self-titled though.

I wasn't a fan of this at all, and I loved Koi No Yokan

I still like this album

What's this?

Lurk moar

:(

ok

>racist
>sexist

need I go on?

Check your privilege white boi

This thread is an oxymoron.

well it hasn't been talked on Sup Forums lately
otherwise it wouldn't be in this thread

b-but

ha

Definitely not forgotten, she was just nominated for like a million vmas and an emmy.

Deakin - Sleep Cycle

Sup Forums tends to be dickish towards new people.

Yeah, but once you've got it once you're only bound to get it more. At some point popularity feeds itself and you can't see if the price is won by talent or success prior to the album. Besides, should Beyonce get these prices or should the many writers, producers get it ?

Depending on the category awards are sometimes shared. Also, it is Beyonce's artistic vision. She's the one who gets final say.

You're a fucking moron