/shithole/

Only the worst third world countries allowed.

Come and post, share with third worlders from all over the world how much of a nightmare it is to live in your country.

I forgot my bike padlock earlier and had to cycle home and get it

they have those in my uni bathrooms
I have no idea why

hi

Does Russia use Eastern toilet or Western toilet?

>am in China
>about to take 6h long bus trip
>want to pee
>mfw dilemma between using Chinese public toilets or holding my pee for 7 hours

Sup

Just pee in the bushes you fucking tard.

in old trains

not many bushes in Chongqing long distance bus station

pee on the street no one cares it's China

As-salamu alaykum

aleykum salam !

First worlders are not welcome here

never seen people peeing in public there

How third world does Chongqing feel? I feel like going there just to monger.

>taking a bus in China
You're a braver man than me.

It's a nice city, very young.

Except if you go deep into the countryside I don't feel China feels "third world" at all, eve, smaller cities like the smaller districts of Yibin in Sichuan.

Is it all commie blocks? Are there new developments everywhere?

they build a shitload of skyscrapers

there are huge apartment estates but they are pretty comfy, Chongqing is a very particular cities because it is cut into many little centers due to the rivers, rather than being built in concentric circles like Chengdu

How uncommon are foreigners there? Do people stare a lot?

oh fucking concrete jungles

there are many tourists in 解放碑 and a lot of universities and international schools with foreign students and teachers all over the city

yes that's exactly what it is

the most literal example of concrete jungle

What are you doing in China anyway? Just travelling?

Why is the hole so little? Are people in that country shit snipers?

kind of

I also want to go to Japan but I don't speak Japanese

You definitely don't need to speak japanese to visit Japan.

>tfw too much money

Gibs some

What about mandarin or english in China? Would I get along with standard chinese there or are dialects so diverse that they don't understand each other, let alone a foreigner who speaks a bit of mandarin. I am plannig a trip to china and travelling through most of the country.

Hello white brother

Hey fellow poorfags.

Someone posted a map yesterday that breaks down the different languages and dialects. I think Mandarin is fairly universal and in the south Cantonese is but if you go to certain areas they speak Mongolian dialects or Turkic dialects.

most young people (40 and less) are fluent in Mandarin but in Sichuan for example a lot of older/less educated people may have troubles with 普通话 and you may have trouble understanding them because many diphtongues are completely different, for example the sound shui 水 is pronounced sui and they don't differentiate between L and N so 云南 is pronounced Yunlan

I live pretty well

Sounds funny to me when i read/hear someone from a first world country bitching about the muslim invasion. You're absolutely right to say this sucks (and I'm totally against this invasion), but, man, it's even worse to live in a country like mine, for exemple.

You think you got problems just because your streets are getting dirtier and bums are taking over your cities? Shit, you better think again.

"Fisrt world problems" are fucking jokes compared to the problems that my country faces.

t.juanito perez silva

yeah, but think 20 years, 40 years....

You will never improve as long as your mindset is "someone else has it worse, lel".

Can't bring my gf to my rented room because the building owner is a conservatitard and has prohibited drugs and girls

We're on the same boat, buddy.

Think about Brasil or even your country in 20, 40 years...

What the hell?
Even if thats true, does he actually patrol around the place and check that you follow the rules?

my country can only get better

I know, I agree with you. But still funny to me when i read people from Europe saying they got problems.

Believe me, you don't. And I really envy you.

what's so bad about brazil? did you get mugged recently?

>europe
>first world

This only chile is first world

*TRIGGERED*

>you don't
Thats the thing, there is always room to improve. I get your point, I know people live worse then I do, but that does not change the fact that we have problems which are in dire need of solving.

what are talking about ?
I don't speak any french word but yet here I am,
banging your cutie women since 2014

My room is in second floor and the owner lives in first floor. The stairs leading to my room are right in front of his front door. Also, the entire neighbourhood is full of conservatives like him and they would tell on me.

Hello, buddies.

well that's exactly because I'm not a muh dick bixx nood shit that I'd rather be able to communicate, sex is the easiest to get now than it has ever been at any point of humanity, if you travel for sex or thing it's an accomplishment in any way you are both sad and disgusting.

marry her

>four_seasons_hotel_buenos_aires.jpg

you live in the best possible neighborhood and you complain?
why not get a hotel room with you gf?

sex in the hotel, poo in the loo

>sex in the hotel, poo in the loo

I imagine this phrase said in a rapper way and some shitty dance/rap song made from it.

How does a prude conservative twat even survive in India when you are literally living in each other's filth and witnessing someone take a dump in the river is a daily occurrence ?

Why did you decide to live there?

>go to fast food
>had to wait 15 minutes

Please nuke this shithole, India.

Dress her as a dude then poo in loo

>>go to fast food

Classy as always, paki

She isn't marriage material. Besides I'm just 22

>why not get a hotel room with you gf?
Too poor to get a decent hotel room regularly

Cheap and close to my workplace (internship actually)

It's a bit weird, to be sure. A local in Chennai got mad at me when he saw my gf brush her teeth in our hotel's veranda wearing a camisole. Shameful, you see. "Why like this!", he exclaimed. I pointed at the garbage covering the street and asked him the same. He didn't understand and went on his way.

>gf
GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Useless general

Im not rich but i live good here and love this country

I dont know how you people can think like that

Just sucking germanic balls

Kill yourselves, do the world a favor and remove from the gene pool

>Im not rich but i live good here and love this country
same
how can you post from a pc or smartphone and consider yourself unfortunate?

Indians and ordnüng is like baileys and lime juice, m8.

Feels good to be european

But I deserve more.

Muslims don't deserve anything more than mental help, m8

kek, I agree

My apologies and my condolences for being an enlightened atheist in Pakistan, m8