R.I.P. Italy

Scientists confirm the big one is coming, Phlegraean Fields and Vesuvius also likely to erupt at the same time.

Some speculate Mount Etna will erupt too.

Millions of lives will be lost.

All those ancient buildings lost forever.

Only the North and Sardinia will survive.

When were you when Italy was kill forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
volcano.oregonstate.edu/what’s-most-recent-eruption-vesuvius-and-will-it-erupt-again
volcanolive.com/vesuvius.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1bsmv6PyKs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Scientists confirm the big one is coming, Phlegraean Fields and Vesuvius also likely to erupt at the same time.
>Some speculate Mount Etna will erupt too.
Source?

What the fuck!!! Really??

tfw living on the most safety land
no earthquakes
no tsunami
no flood
no hurricanes
no volcanoes

italy is going to turn into a fucking pizza

Sicilians are welcome for me.

safest*

Poor Italy and here i thought the earthquakes where bad.
this. I want to read about it OP.

This is what happens when you cross the eternal anglo

We told you to stop this EU rubbish but you didn't listen

and nothing good worth regrets if get destroyed.

t. Sicilian

So southern italy falls?

but it's fucking cold there
Russia climate is horrible

Poland is the safest land without hitler and stalin

gib source pls, this worries me. i hope you are just shitposting because i like you guys

There is none. He's just shitposting. Current science can't predict these kind of things.

Ich bin Grieche.

climate will change
Stalin and Hitler clones will be forever

MAMA MIA!

>tfw you haven't seen Italy yet

too late faggot!

>tfw you've only been to Bibione as a true Eastern European pleb
This needs to change

rip

why are you shitposting you fuck

>Only the North and Sardinia will survive.

sounds good to me

Now you can tour it like they do the ruins of Pompeii, millions of Italians frozen in place while they shitposted on Sup Forums.

Yay.

I hope all the refugees stuck in the south migrate north before this happens

blowout soon fellow stalker

thank allah
may you parasites burn in hell

>600,000 people live at the base of Vesuvius
Why?

>tfw living on the most safety land
>full of slavs

Shut the fuck up, Malaysia. You think you are worth anything? You think anyone would care if you disappeared from the face of the Earth?
Here's a fact for you: most people on this planet don't give a fuck about you and the only thing they know about you is that you're that one country where the plane disappeared.
Italy, however, is loved by everyone on the planet. They have a long history, rich culture, their cuisine is famous on the entire planet. What do you have to offer?

I want to die doing what I love to do the most.

good earth amerishit

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

t. Giovanni

kek

>the only thing they know about you is that you're that one country where the plane disappeared.
I don't know anything about this either since I don't watch the news.

Sardegna masterrace

you live in the land of Russian car drivers, mate, that's not what I'd call the "safest land"

stop pretending to be italian

>going out with a big dance party and fireworks

There have been worse ways to go.

rude

F

He is not pretending, we really do like you.

proofs?

You've got Slavs, which is arguably a worse disaster

Come over and have some good beer, I'll pay.

sure

True

>Scientists confirm the big one is coming, Phlegraean Fields and Vesuvius also likely to erupt at the same time.

post source faggot

>Spiegel
Please stop, that is not funny.

sounds like a good time to open a few refugee camps near volcanos

>Vesuvius has erupted about three dozen times since 79 A.D., most recently from 1913-1944. The 1913-1944 eruption is thought to be the end of an eruptive cycle that began in 1631. It has not erupted since then, but Vesuvius is an active volcano, it will erupt again.

>The 79 A.D. eruption of Vesuvius was the first volcanic eruption ever to be described in detail. From 18 miles (30 km) west of the volcano, Pliny the Younger, witnessed the eruption and later recorded his observations in two letters.

>Volcanologists now refer to sustained explosive eruptions which generate high-altitude eruption columns and blanket large areas with ash as plinian eruptions. It is estimated that at times during the eruption the column of ash was 20 miles (32 km) tall. About 1 cubic mi (4 cubic km) of ash was erupted in about 19 hours.
>Vesuvius has erupted about three dozen times since 79 A.D., including a large, explosive eruption in 1631 that killed 4,000 people. The most recent eruption was from 1913-1944.

volcano.oregonstate.edu/what’s-most-recent-eruption-vesuvius-and-will-it-erupt-again

(1/2)

You people never know anything about any planes eh

Italy Rapefugees NOT welcome!

ok

too late nigel, they are already there.

Yeah, it erupts every year, that's the exact reason it's safe, nothing is going to happen other than some dust covering the roofs. It's not an explosive volcano like Vesuvius.

danke commeraden

russia would be safe if it wasnt full of russians

A-are you a real german senpai?

kys

Comfy.

>1944 Eruption
>A two week long eruption of Mt Vesuvius volcano began on 18th March 1944 with a lava flow from the summit crater. Eruptions changed to explosive activity on 21st March with eight lava fountains. The lava fountains increased with time, and the last one on 22nd March was the most intense, reaching heights of 1000 m. A transition to mixed magmatic–phreatomagmatic activity was marked by emissions of ash columns. The final phase of activity at Vesuvius began on 23rd March with vulcanian activity and nuées ardentes. The eruption finished on 29th march 1944. This ended nearly 300 years of semi persistent activity of Vesuvius.

>A shallow and deep magma reservoir was involved in the 1944 eruption of Mt Vesuvius volcano; depths of less than 3 km deep and 11-22 km. The shallow reservoir feeding the 1944 eruption was completely emptied and collapsed during the final phases of the eruption. The eruptions in 1944 and 1906 were similar in terms of rock compositions, eruptive style, and erupted volumes.

For more data about other eruptions in different years such as 1906 and 1872

volcanolive.com/vesuvius.html

Footage of the latest eruption in 1944
youtube.com/watch?v=1bsmv6PyKs0

(2/2)

People won't die and no historical monuments will be lost as they weren't in the the last eruptions.
Be optimistic guys.

Ja, bin ich.
Yes I am.

thank god I already visited Italy ...

Gonna get me an Italian refugee gf lads

Come home italian man

>refugees
>female
It's only men, user. They left their wives and daughters behind to die.

Man, Sicily is so fucking comfy.
We should kill off all Sicilians and repopulate this wonderful land with Lombard people.

Forgot pic.

Or maybe you should fuck off and give us the independence we've been trying to achieve for 70 years

No, that land belongs to whites

Northern Italy should rule Sicily once it removes berber scum

>ooga booga that's a wonderful bike, now it's mine

If I was a mario, I'd rather die in a pile of spaghetti while the country crumbled than move to hueland.

This. Sicily is too beautiful to be in the hands of shitskins. The rest of Southern Italy is pretty meh. Apulia is shit. Literally Lombardy if it were poorer, had a coast and was inhabited by shitskins (terroni). It's polluted as fuck and the landscape is boring.

Sicily on the other hand is wonderful.

t. angry pizza chef in Berlin

poolenta man mad as fuck

gotta succeed to being in charge of cooking master

thank god i went to italy for erasmus last year.

kek.

same

>north italy
>white
they are filled to the brim with ahmeds and mustafas. They are our little sweden. Stop believing Sup Forums memes

>Apulia is shit
you mean the place considered one of the most beautiful ten places in the world by national geographic?

>basa la sua visione del mondo con national geographic
sei ritardato?

t. pugliese furente

>being this mad at superior apulian masterrace
ahaha filthy plebeians, enjoy your fog and your girls being fucked by ahmed while enjoy my paradise on earth with norman heritage and only 2% total immigrant population

>tfw because of Etna you may get a cozy christmas with 3m of snow

feels good man

We will only accept qt venician refugees, the rest can go to Germany and Austria :^)

but Veneto isn't touched by the earthquakes.
Now if you only lend us a hand to free ourselves from the shitalian oppressor state to restore La Serenissima, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Ye had a good run.
But now it is our Time to lead Mass in the World.

BEST
FUCKING
DAY OF MY LIFE

Goodbye Shitaly.

>Aputia
lmao enjoy your trains

>RUSSIA
>NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT MALAYSIAN AIRPLANES
OKAY PUTIN