Artists peak album

artists peak album

post em

dont get me wrong, $uicideboy$ still put out great songs just not great albums/mixtapes as great as this one

If it wasn't for the label archiving God's Foot then I wouldn't be putting this here.

:^)

radical suicide wasn't great at all honestly

test

thank

its his worst album

awful suburbanite rap general?

>implying Habits and Contradictions isn't his best.

Wat

this album sucked, boring songs with "experimental" production and radio hits awkwardly thrown in to get more plays

seems there are some differing opinions here lads

lol

AHHHH

Do you actually find yourself laughing when you post that stale, forced, never funny meme?
>look mum i'm doing it again

was getting triggered part of your plan?

Not triggered. I just don't understand you faggots who think your funny by posting the same shit over and over.

Also the fact that it wasn't even funny in the first place.

That album was extremely commercial. Still has some bangers on it though, like Los Awesome.

AHHHHH

kys cunt

Easily Q's worst album

And I absolutely adore "Silent Alarm", but this shit's fire.

>Mmm yes, I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electroswing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

Uhhh thats not Red or Discipline

I remember the hype for this. People saying it was bigger then good kid maad city. Has a few bangers but pales compared to any of kendrick's albums

>Discipline

"no"

Ranking of her albums?

fuck off spiralfags

Would've been better as one disc, cut the filler, trim the fat, etc.

Especially better if that one disc did not contain Starfuckers Inc.

nah

i don't get why everyone hates that song so much, it's not THAT bad

Imo the ambient tracks are great

Both Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Filosofem are not only the peak of Burzum, but Black Metal as well.

Q still hasn't hit a peak.
True
True

I've only listened to entry-level black metal; the post

Maybe. I've been listening to all sorts of Metal for a really long time now, and I've yet to find anything that creates the same atmosphere as Burzum. Lots of bands have somewhat come close, but not as good.

that's a spicy opinion.

terrible opinion

^

It needs to be obscure and only known by true fans of the genre to be good, the post.

#triggered

I have no reading comprehension, the post

I like burzum, but it's not the peak of the entire genre

Go away, contrarifag

What is it then? I think it is