South Korea is literally run by a feminist cult led by 8 female billionaires who installed a puppet president who had...

>South Korea is literally run by a feminist cult led by 8 female billionaires who installed a puppet president who had been brainwashed since her 20s by one o the members
>people thought this was just some Alex Jones conspiracy shit
>turns out it's fucking true, someone stole devices from the president and it literally confirmed EVERYTHING
>they use hyperfeminist lunatics called Megalians as their culture war footsoldiers
>on Megalian sites they brag about aborting any male children they'd have and post gore of Korean men dying for laughs
>they call the Korean War the 'biggest BBQ party in history' because of how many Korean men died
>media still supports these people, they've infested major political parties and the women's ministry
>have links with the human trafficking industry which brings women from southeast asia into Korea to act as brides for countryside men so the matriarchs can continue slutting it up, fucking English teachers as a way to get back at Korean men
>English teachers even found to sexually abuse children, all covered up by media and Megalians in order to not ruin muh mulitucultural wonderland Korea
>millions taking to the streets in protest, Park regime collapsing, she FUCKING ADMITTED to the ties and is still trying to hold onto power, media outside Korea hardly talks about it because they don't want the goyim to know

It causes ponderance

I am Korean and this is embarrassing. Japan please take us back.

Where they are caught, they must be killed and mutilated, as should be done with any kind of progressive.

Fortunately, they make it easy by wearing easily spotted identification symbols, much as how in the West, you can tell progressives by multicolored hair (female) and hipster beards (males)

Any korean could redpill me on the late Reverend Moon?

t. Cuckold

>much as how in the West, you can tell progressives by multicolored hair (female) and hipster beards (males)
Meh, I don't agree especially males one. I didn't see anyone has hipster beards in street. This may be because I'm hikikomori...

Wtf?

why are koreans such fucking jews

>multicultural Korea
what the fuck are you talking about

it's just like my animu

>believing in conspiracy theories
>muh megalian feminazis
the only thing confirmed is a little too chummy with a childhood friend that comforted her after her parents were assassinated

t. Kim Lee Park

>megalian
How foreigner know that

You dirty, fucking progressive

this is why you should not fall for the vaginal jew. women will destroy civilization.

women are a force that need to be stopped.

go gay to improve the human race.

>the only thing confirmed is a little too chummy with a childhood friend that comforted her after her parents were assassinated
"no"

But how will we reproduce without women?

you say that like it's a bad thing

>giving women the right to vote
We're sorry Korea

Men will find a way.

>'the wailing' was a true story

science. we will engineer babies, women will be resigned to giving birth and that will be their only role. men will form relationships and friendships with men, and men alone.

Reeeeeeeeeeee

>he takes pride in being from a country that is ruled by a cabal of female shaman-cultists

Nice.
Could you be my boyfriend? I'm a hairy >white brazilian of proud portuguese heritage.

praise ameratsu

yes. for the greater good of the human species.

>the only form of love will be the love only two men can have for each other
>faggots will be purged so as to not contaminate the next generation
Thank fucking Christ

it's literally mentioned in the OP kim

>he fell for the vaginal jew

enjoy servitude to ((((women))))

What in my post suggests to you that I'm h*tero

>men will form relationships and friendships with men, and men alone.

nice projection

>35 posts and still no source

OP is a retard

it's been in the news for days now, learn to use google nigel

>mobileposting cancer can't be arsed to close Clover and Google things

>Police try to arrest Choi
>She Frost Shocks all of them and escapes

>you'll never live in a feminist society
>women will never castrate you
>you'll never live as their slave

sad

>mfw I read this

How do I become gay? Someone please post some boipuccis

Shame for display Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>>/mämmi/

Clover got shut down.

North Korea are the good guys and always have been. No evidence of the so called "North Korean concentration camps", but plenty of proof of South Korean corruption

Use chanobol. It's pretty good.

>Read only
Hell naw. I'm posting from Mimi right now.

As far as the sources tell us there is only one person who was a member of a cult who gave the president advice

There hasn't been a shred of evidence of the other 7 women of that any of them have been feminists
Park herself is right wing

Also, i would like a source on what OP said
If it is true most of it is new

Is this why korean "men" have mutilated penis?

That's because of the American Evangelicals

This

Also saying that SK is feminist is a fucking joke. Have you guys even been there?

Megalians have shitfuck to do with this. They are retard and shit but the pepe posters here have more ties with trump than they have with Park or the medium.
Ie: none

북한은
최고의 한

>Clover got shut down.

It's still up and updated in blackmart

Fuck off, Anita.

I'm starting to actually believe this.

Fuck, Democracies are so insane sometimes, it's so easy to infiltrate and influence them with money.

Dictatorships may be "unfair" if you want, but they have a militaristic and masculine approach to everything and purges from time to time to keep this parasitic and antisocial elements apart from power.

Meme apart, how can you compare a president being too close to a childhood friend and using her as an advisor and granting her too much access to gov info while nor having her officially onboard, to a full blown dictatorship.

What Park did is wrong and she will pay the consequences. I'm curious to see if there's some business interest for Choi or affiliates but at the moment nothing emerged.
But it aint comparable to Kim-kill political oponent-Jung Un