/last.fm/

Last.fm thread
Post profiles, shout eachother and make friends :3

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord chat:
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/CocoKyuko
last.fm/user/AdreasTagalegas
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/soupx360a
last.fm/user/scumkin
last.fm/user/BabyfacedMonk
last.fm/user/alyosha_cherem
last.fm/user/lethargic_snake
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/huskerc7
last.fm/user/ihaveaidslol
last.fm/user/systemupheavel
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
last.fm/user/wharveyharvey
last.fm/user/Callibretto
last.fm/user/VitoLucente
last.fm/user/thebends12
last.fm/user/Scatman9934
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Last Days of Humanity, Darkspace, Lycanthrophy, Blood, Gorguts, KMFDM, Carcass, Gojira, Bathory, Disembowelment, SPK, Dissecting Table, Nihilist, Impetigo, The Ruins of Beverast, Naked City, 大高丈宙, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Death in June, Demigod, Fallen Christ, Blackout, Kvelertak, The Avalanches, Corrupted, Dahmer, Death, OutKast, ColdWorld, Discordance Axis, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Mütiilation, Unholy Grave, Cock and Ball Torture, Current 93, Gnaw Their Tongues, Drowning the Light, Falsewander, Grand Belial's Key, Have a Nice Life, Jig-Ai, Koreisch, Three 6 Mafia, Unwound, Goatmoon, Method Man, Cannibal Corpse, DJ Sprinkles and f(x).

last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/tw__

post hats!

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

shout recs!

last.fm/user/CocoKyuko

last.fm/user/AdreasTagalegas

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

*kisses*

last.fm/user/sacronyx

How does /last.fm/ like their coffee?

H O T

last.fm/user/soupx360a

who needs a pal

last.fm/user/scumkin

me too

last.fm/user/BabyfacedMonk

if you really want
last.fm/user/alyosha_cherem

i like my coffee how i like my slaves

Nice taste. At least you don't listen to too much death grips like everyone else here

last.fm/user/lethargic_snake

yeah but you listen to tame impala LOL fuck outta here bitch

last.fm/user/zerofiamma

hi rude person who's always on last.fm threads.

kiss my ass mufugguh

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

>Last 7 days I have been into Repulsion, Arca, Portishead, Primal Scream, Nasum, Burial, Autechre, Insect Warfare, Pg.99, Burial & Four Tet, Discordance Axis, Crystal Castles, Massive Attack, Rotten Sound, Haemorrhage, Nujabes, Choking Victim, Rudimentary Peni, The Stone Roses and Keaton Henson.

last.fm/user/huskerc7

Is it just me experiencing problems with last.fm right now?

When I load my profile it isn't fetching any of my data.

last.fm/user/ihaveaidslol

And what do you know, after 10 minutes of it not working, the moment I post it starts working again.

I'm getting the same issue. Scrobbling has been dead for me for about 6 hours

last.fm/user/systemupheavel

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Stuck in a classroom for 9 hours, Cripes

bavid dowie was struck down by god for spreading gay shit, fuck off alberto ballsack

so why do you people think that anyone cares about what music you listen to

ahahahah this dude's hilarious

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Broadcast and The Focus Group, The Microphones, Philip Glass, Wormrot, Terrorizer, ハチ, My Bloody Valentine, Future, Milo, Kaada/Patton, Mayhem, 잠비나이, ゆらゆら帝国, Black Sabbath, Neu!, Nazoranai, Tchami, Xinlisupreme, Death Grips, Keiichiro Shibuya, Giles Corey, Keiji Haino, Jim O'Rourke, Oren Ambarchi, DECO*27, Escape from New York, Seijiro Murayama & Éric La Casa, The Avalanches, 天井桟敷, Alout_ and Can.

Hope you guys have a nice day.

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

Damn, his legs must be freezing.

why the fuck are you staring at another dude's legs you fuckin fag

Last 1 month I have been into Maxo Kream, Grouper, Satomimagae, Young Thug, Lil Ugly Mane, Gucci Mane, Young Dolph, Burzum, Future, Golden Ratio Syrup, 21 Savage, Slipknot, Michael Giacchino, Retch, BADBADNOTGOOD, Bankroll Fresh, Kodak Black, Night Lovell, Watain and Criminal Manne.

someone give me 5 good reasons to use last.fm in 2016 pls

i don't care about e-peen or any of that shit i just want one extra resource of music discovery but i know last.fm has been particularly difficult to navigate these days...

i'm ain't giving you shit, fuck off pussy bitch

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Penguin Cafe Orchestra, The Marshall Tucker Band, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Little Feat, John Frusciante, The North Sea, Âmes Sanglantes, Deathpile, Motörhead, Steeleye Span, Bone Awl, Peter Bellamy, Simon Jeffes, Prurient, A.L. Lloyd, Kyuss, Sewer Election, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Gail Laughton, Sutcliffe Jügend, Government Alpha, Jazzkammer, Ash Pool, Black Oak Arkansas, Brothers of the Occult Sisterhood, Kammarheit, The Beatles, Arv & Miljö, Maurizio Bianchi, ZUN., Ajilvsga, Lev Konstantinovich Knipper, Maurice Ravel, Broken Lights, Daniel Menche, pedestrian deposit & prurient, Sutcliffe Jügend & Prurient, Hototogisu & Prurient, Koufar, Miles Davis, Sote, Barrikad, Blod, gasolineman, Incapacitants, Institut, Irgun Z'wai Leumi, IRM, Jarl and Koeff.

can't even think of 1 tqh senpai kt desu

NO CATS ALLOWED

last.fm/user/wharveyharvey

sry for not scrobbling much recently

I currently work in a dementia ward and yesterday I was playing joanna newsom for the residents and a visitor said to a resident, "I really like this music. did you put this on?" and Janice says to her, "YEP"

fuck dat bitch yo

>HI user!

no one gives a fuck about your dumb life you stupid bitch lol

kick rocks lil cat boy

i'm gonna fuck your mom

post bjork nudes right fuckin now or i'm gonna fuck your mom

last.fm/user/Callibretto

last.fm/user/VitoLucente

last.fm/user/thebends12

Hello everyone. Rec some chill math rock!

last.fm/user/Scatman9934

i bet you wanna shove your dong in her face

you wouldn't?

i'd do way more than that ;)

black and strong

nice compat senpai

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

Last 7 days I have been into Initial D, Ulver, Death in June, Nargaroth, Impaled Nazarene, Mayhem, Mgła, Darkthrone, Von Thronstahl, Bethlehem, Venom, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Abigail, Fever Dreams, Schammasch, Spear of Longinus, Sledgehammer, Nokturnal Mortum, Sonne Hagal and Black Sabbath.

I don't listen to music constructively enough and my taste is slacking as of recent!

last.fm/user/jboughter

pls follow and if u have recs hmu

i just let out the biggest fucking yawn looking at those charts