Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackwomenofbrazil.co/2016/05/16/haitian-student-called-monkey-and-assaulted-in-foz-do-iguacu-assailants-blame-suspended-president-dilma-for-his-presence-in-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TOO white

it has brazilians living there.

Autism.

Remove RS and it's perfect.

The South is white and first world.

TOO gay

UMA
FODENDO
FOLHINHA

>INHA
I don't if it's a insult or compliment

Autism

It's ironic cute.

hole in ozone layer

winters still cold

summers too hot

too many ugly white people

POA full of crime

Floripa beaches overrated, NE better

hottest Brasilians are black/brown

no bunda

t.nordestino

Essa proxy não engana ninguém, virgulino.

nao, eu estou gringo q morro no POA.

South Brasil is overrated.

SC is where all top models and stereotypical "beautiful brazilians" come from.

PR has the best city in South America.

RS is shit.

>PR has the best city in South America.
>autistic as fuck
it's shit

Full of subhuman apes who are abo-tier dumb and spend all day stoned and chimping out

Why are you describing argentina. Ramón?

Full of faggoted german descents with hiv poz, that's a shame.

Because south brazil is pretty much a portuguese speaking argentina

Chegou o paulista recalcado.

Chegou o gaucho que se dói facilmente.

>gaúcho
Preferiria ser haitiano.

Why don't you just start your own country and leave the rest of the shithole as a bad memory?

>blackwomenofbrazil.co/2016/05/16/haitian-student-called-monkey-and-assaulted-in-foz-do-iguacu-assailants-blame-suspended-president-dilma-for-his-presence-in-brazil/

Are you sure ?

The "best" part of Brazil is still shit compared to the worst part of Australia.
Plus RS is literally bankrupt.

Everyone is blonde haired.

This

Fix'd.

Viadinho.

[spoiler]:3[/spoiler]

Once again, another shitty map spreading false information about MY PEOPLE on the internet anonymously. Really, fuck you.

Its literally too perfect, its even more boring than scandinavia

Cacetinho: The thread

this

>o sul é apenas RS

t.paulista

Reminder

apag

how do you even make that mate? looks artificial as fuck, isn't it the same plant?

>POA full of crime
This is true tho, I live in PoA and its literally a shithole

Well... many. Specially in RS.

why is Rio Grande do Sul so cringy?

This.

They're the brazilian equivalent of argentina.

Yes, but it is like the Argentina of a mirror that deforms the image.

Why do you hate us, macaco?

Daí tchê, mira como são tão facilmente fisgados.

I don't, I'm just pointing out the truth.

I'm but I wasn't mad bro, I'm just curious

Is Brazil, Italy but flipped?

The south is white and the north is mongrel?

it's far more extreme

The northeast is africa and the south is scandinavia.

South Brasil is a poor imitation of Europe. Europe is 1000x better. The vanilla boring Brasilian models are from South brasil, specifically RS in rural towns, and they are crazy as shit. I married a gaucha once biggest mistake of my life.

SC has nice beaches, but they are full of ugly Argentinians. The women suck in bed too.

NE and SE Brasil is best part of of Brasil.

If I am going to go to Brasil I want Brasil, not a shitty version of Europe. South brasil is like how Europe would be like if Europe was a pure shithole.

this

You didn't mention PR so that means it's the best place.

also
>I married a gaucha once biggest mistake of my life
what happened?

>married a gaúcha
>got cucked

Serves you right.
SC masterrace.

I ignored the fact that she was batshit crazy because she looked good. I got tired of her shit at some point, she also sucked at sex, and divorced her. She now lives back in POA. Her family is cool though, I am still friends with some of them, they agree she sucks.

Never went to PR. I have heard good things about Curtiba, but why bother? It is just shitty imitation of Europe. If I want that in South America ill go to Buenos Aires or Montevideo. Better yet ill go to Europe. Portugal >>> South Brasil.

I actually like Brasilian culture, but for what Brasil is known for. See picture. Brasil is decadence, partying, beaches, and drugs. That is what gringos want of Brasil. This whole "we are best part of Brasil," is like claiming to be the best part of a piece of shit. As someone who has lived in North America (several areas), Europe, and Brasil by far Brasil is the worst and not worth living in. Sure Brasil is great to visit but South Brasil IMO is worst part, it just lacks what makes Brasil fun to visit (exotic decadent women and easy going attitude) while still being a shithole.

Actually I cheated on her and divorced her. Hardly had to give her anything. She begged me not too, but I was tired of her shit.

It's ok, we don't want stupid favela fetishists anyway.

uh-huh.

Explain why Porto Alegre is a dangerous city, then

>morro no POA
Como se sente sabendo que escolheu uma das piores cidades no mundo para viver?

Because Rio and SP are kicking the drug dealers and niggers out and they are migrating to the south.

Oh yes you do. When I go to Brasil I can get women to line up to be fucked over by me. The guys there are cool with it too.

I still go to brasil. I just avoid the South now, it is boring and not fun. Still a shitty developing country full of crime, garbage, and corruption but without any of the soul of Brasil.

Everybody in brasil, except people from the South that south sucks.

pretty much, I can have my pick of Brasilian women. A hot women in brasil is not something hard to come by. Without her gringo she was nothing. Now she is poor and has like 2 kids and is not married. I am still traveling the world having fun.

Feels bad. Brasil has fun cities, and I picked worst one.

>mfw this is what those balding,loud gringos in panama hats that appear during summer season

I already found them unpleasant before, now I see they're also degenerate.

Of course, Brasil is a degenerate country so it attracts degenerate gringos.

If there is a gringo in Brasil they are probably there either because they are degenerate, a mormon missionary (not degenerate), for a job (degenerate too).

Degenerates fit right in in Brasil.

Can't wait for the south to become independent and then purge what's left of this degeneracy within itself.

>a gringo calling himself a gringo
Can someone be more pathetic? Also
>a mormon missionary (not degenerate)
>
being a heathen is not degenerate. O K

Its a portuguese tripfag dont listen to him

lol, you will never be independent.

And South Brasilians are just as degenerate as the rest of Brasil, they just try to hide it more and are boring about it. South brasil is all of the degeneracy of Brasil without any of the fun that comes with degeneracy.

And I am not here to talk shit. I love Brasil actually. I love Brasilian people but I am being honest here. This is reality and you know I am right. I can understand southern Brasilians are butthurt because they feel they are in best part of Brasil and are somehow above the rest of Brasil. As an objective gringo let me tell the South is just as much as shithole, and living in Brasil full time sucks. It doesnt matter where you live in brasil, it is kinda places you visit for a few weeks to have fun not a place you live. It has all of the problems of Brasil while being much less fun and cool then other parts of Brasil, I imagine the interior of Brasil sucks too, ive only been around the cost.

In Brasil if you are from North America/Europe you are a gringo. It isnt an insult. And dont even get me started on Argentinians in Brasil, they are the biggest degenerates in brasil. Way worse than us gringos. Hell at least the Brasilians like gringos even if we act degenerate, they hate the Argentinians. Voces sao putos a brasilieros.

That explains his english.

>It isnt an insult
lel
>And dont even get me started on Argentinians in Brasil
Probably, I don't give a shit, every one is a degenerate because of the propagation of your "culture" . Nothing is sacred anymore.

>heathen
Lol wtf are you guys actually fucking relegious

>tunisia

Are you?

It is a status symbol actually.

I have fond memories of being on SC beaches and talking shit about the Argentinian tourist in my broken portuguese and the Brasilians love it and talk shit about them with me. Keep in mind this only works for Argentinians. If I did this to any other country they would just think I am an asshole and rude, but you talk about Argentina in Brasil you will get laughter and agreement. The quickest way to make friends in brasil is to trash Argentina.

And Argentinians are degenerate. Dont blame America for that, you are so degenerate in Brasil even the Brasilians are disgusted by it, and it takes a lot to disgust Brasilians with degeneracy.

And Brasil was degenerate way before American culture came there, if anything Brasil makes America more degenerate.

let me explain status in brasil"
gringo==tri legal
Argentino==puto

Why do the gayuchos like to vote for PT?

Ficou com o bumbum doído foi, paulista-kun?

No
You dont find the word heathen cringeworthy?

They were always commies, their secession wars in the past were exactly because they didn't get enough gibs.

>cringeworthy

>tri-legal

Puta merda gringo falando gauchesco é pra matar.

kek this is all true

>heathen
>>>/medieval/

I am authentic.

brasilieros are awesome. i love you guys. I know I seem like an asshole, and I am, but I am just being real.

I have very fond memories of being around my amigos and calling all Argentinian men gay and the women ugly and the brasilians joining in to trash Argentina. I dont even have anything against Argentina, Brasilians just love it.

I know you guys get a bad rep on Sup Forums but I think you are honest and good people. Sure brasil is degenerate shit hole, but you know this and it makes the people who live there true people. Believe me USA sucks too, ill talk shit on it too all day, but the topic here is Brasil.

To all my fellow gringos stay out of South Brasil. It is worst part of Brasil, and the worst part of it is Argentinian tourist. I guess if you have to live in brasil maybe it is better, but who the hell wants to live in brasil?

YOUR PEOPLE WILL FALL ONCE CHRISTENDOM GROWS, HERETIC BEING
THE GREAT PURGE OF HEATHENS WILL BEGIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE, THE TENTH CRUSADE WILL BE THE LAST ONE AND WE WILL SEE YOUR PEOPLE PERISH
DEUS VULT

cala a boca puto. Argentinians nao podem falar aqui.

Fuck you dumb gringo, South Brazil is not degenerate and my city is the best city in South America.

>angry curitibano

I thought I'd never see that.

>It is a status symbol actually.
A Y L M O A
>shit talking neighbour countries out of spite
See why you are a disgusting piece of shit? you were probably talking with some faggots that follow futbol and all that stupid shit, yes, we have a rivalry going on in sports, dumb faggot
>And Argentinians are degenerate
Yes, every country is nowadays and as I already told you, It's because of your jewish propaganda that is 24/7 on air in every piece of media that comes from your country.
>And Brasil was degenerate way before American culture came there
>I-I LOVE BRASILIAN CULTURE BUNDA AND AY AY AY TACO TACO AND TITS FAVELA LOOK AT MY IM SO CULTURED ENRICHED

I'M NOT ANGRY

>br wannabe
>'puto'
get outta here José

kek, it is. Just boring about it.

It is because Argentinians are not white yet claim to be. South Brasil actually has whites. Argentinians are short, brown skinned, black haired, brown haired fags. The guys literally kiss each other for greetings and to say goodbye. Dont blame jews for your faggotry.

Seriously you are making fun of me for liking bunda and tits. you know who does that? homosexuals.

What did we say, Argentinians cant speak here. Nobody likes you putos.

>a chicano wanting to be brazilian that defends mudsl*mes
wtf mane

>Seriously you are making fun of me for liking bunda and tits. you know who does that? homosexuals.
>I-IF YOU DON'T LIKE TITS U AER GAY!!11!!

kek, you are the chicano fag. And the worst part as an Argentinian you are a wannabe white. I actually am truly white, not a black haired, brown eyed, brown skinned Argentinian white wannabe.

However, I would totally racemix with a brown/black Brasiliera. I would not fuck an Argentinian women, they are ugly and hairy. That is why all your men, the few who arent gay, go to Brasil to have sex with brasileras while avoiding your own putas.

Your flag is gay too.

Literally, pure faggotry. I wish I was in brasil so I could make fun of you in bad portuguese to my Brasilian friends as you tell us how gross ass and tits on women are. Literally stereotype of Argentinian.

>my flag
>y-youre the chicano
>the rest of that post
confirmed bait
sage