>apeish face
>ugly voice
>acting like a whore
>bitchy personality
>completely flat ass
>lack of hips and just a terrible body in general

i don't mind them at all, i love her unconditionally

is this the lierene thread?

Is new OMG gonna drop at midnight korea time?

first for binnie's zika head

blackpink is gonna flop harder than a gfriend on a wet stage

mijoo is such a fucking nasty slut
i love it

i wish there was a kpop song with the muzzard on the beat guy

hello ipaet how are you feeling today?

it's in 3:30 hours dude, you got plenty of time

stop samefagging already

It's today?
I hope they do a vlive so I can have some fresh Arin content to huh... enjoy.

RV is F I N I T O

Nara and Aliceu are perfect

Whats the thing about debuting with the olympics?
How that can make you flop?

did you guys hear about some guy taking a dump in the middle of a gfriend concert? lmao

Yeah but tomorrow

would she fuck me for $5?

i just realised I accidentally posted that it was tiffany's birthday when it was like 2 days early

how did i even do that

not til sunday tho

Word.

Fucking shit get cunt. Kill yourself.

she moved too fast

cute aegyosals

kys

Cutest girl
purest girl
best girl

W O R D
WORD W O RD

nice, /kpg/ run this shit

jihyo is not a visual hole

>tfw that rapper cunt from UPR2 will join them and be the yeri of the group thus killing blackpink
Kek

lmao

i guess the logic is that people pay more attention to the olympics than music shows and the like
i wonder if it's true though

neck yourself retard

Of course, Mijoo is the biggest whore in kpop, it's all about the quantity for her.

She hit the 100 mark long time ago, 1000 is her current goal.

mijoo confirmed 5$ gutterslut

2pl8 squat here i come

ayy lmao

Fucking yellow fevered faggot, neck yourself

Worst get of all time

music shows are routinely canceled during huge televised events like that

>vlc

I didn't meant to word the "RV IS FINITO" comment.

I just wanted to word the image.

I do NOT endorse fandom rivalries!

>would she fuck me for $5?
South Korea has a GDP (PPP) of $37,000 which is higher than most European countries. Are you confusing East Asia with 3rd world SE Asian countries again?

word but she kinda is

Kill yourself you kpop autist
How the fuck do you guys stay unbanned when you raid the board with shit like this

Just a friendly reminder that K-Pop is the cancer ruining Sup Forums.

You are all weird faggots who obsess over Asian women.

This is NOT music related and is against the rules.

You should be banished to /s/.

she's a fertile one

>autist
>angry about a literal get
lol

it's just a good way to use it as a excuse.
if they're successful than everything is fine.
if they flop it's because people focus on the olympics.

I love when Sup Forums gets triggered.

>raid
why is it always the newfags?

good (bad??) news, I'm in the bathroom right now so there shan't be public defecation of any sort during gfriend's fanmeet besides gfriend

yes

>Global Rule 4. Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.
>Sup Forums Rule 2:Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban.

You broke both these rules you fucking retards. I'm hoping for a huge ban soon.

>mfw

As opposed to all the Grimes, Lauren Mayberry, Taylor Swift, etc threads here in Sup Forums ...

KPG runs Sup Forums
Nice

can you at least vomit on them?

0 Flaws

>he doesn't like musicians who happen to be cute and sexy girls
maybe you should be banished to lol

Did the olympics start or something?

Why are these purepop groups always so desperate to show how "unique" they are and debase themselves by doing these sorts of things?

Blackpink will never pander like this.

I LOVE ALICE

are you gonna get a sinbaby pic though? pretty please

>that one guy who keeps mentioning ipaet even though he stopped coming to kpg
whats your literal story?

if you love him so much just hit him up on skype or lastfm or something

>Grimes, Lauren Mayberry, Taylor Swift
You know all of those artists actually compose their shit instead of being a corporate mouthpiece to sell to you pedophiles right?

Vomit on them bro

just don't try to speak english to sowon
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh0tTb21ncI

Not yet, next week i think

>Nara and Nana in one photoshoot
>idiots ruined them with shitty hairstyles

I'm glad the mijoo hater got absolutely BTFO

he's probably crying right now

>tfw kpg is the jjang
we run this shit

because yg won't let them on any variety show

>musicians
K-Pop is just entertainment. There's nothing musical about it. And even the "music" that is made is never talked about hre. It's just a bunch of autistc, fat virgin men obsessing over their latest Asian waifus.

Just fuck you and these shitty threads.

You all keep posting your stupid Kpop idols that no one will fucking remember in 5 years because you are all weebs. Not to mention that all Kpop is fucking redundant and you're all only listening to it because the performers are cute.
You have been a thorn in Sup Forums's ass for how many fucking years? Now you are fucking raiding and shit?

Hiro will be fucking banning your asses asap because at the end of the day "Kpop General" goes against the board culture. Get off our fucking board.

don't do anything these butthurt jelly haters tell you to

BASED!

Eunseo is just too cute.

They don't get banned because mods participate in these threads too.

How would you rate this pit?

Id say 10 outta 10

>this one guy pretending to be an outsider

stop

what about those of us who have been following them for over 5 years though? that means we do remember them after 5 years so that makes your statement kinda void now doesn't it?

i don't get this aspect of the meme

Keep crying

You people really need to stop bumping real music discussion off the boards by making like 35 fucking kpop threads a day (I counted, check the archive).

You guys seem to cause too much trouble here and I wonder why moderators don't just step in here because this really isn't music or musician discussion, at all. I would be fine if you guys kept yourselves contained but you have shown time and time again that you aren't above raiding other threads and boards for no reason other than inside banter, which has pissed Sup Forums and other boards off.

You all keep posting your stupid Kpop idols that no one will remember in 5 years. Not to mention that all Kpop is redundant and you're all only listening to it because the performers are cute, so this point might be lost on you.

you are forgiven

Here is your (You) now calm down and enjoy this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEF1Ah8QaXw

>no one will fucking remember in 5 years
p sure we will still be here in 5 years m80m8

i feel bad for anyone who actually waifus mijoo here

i would end myself if my waifu's name were a synonym for prostitute lol

Fucking this. The amount of fucking K-Pop threads in the archive and the active ones too. Jesus Christ it's insane. Do you faggots have lives outside of this shit? Do ANY of you have a job?

It's just the yezi chimperling

omo Fei
Nice

you know what, i decided? fuck all of you assholes, literally every single fucking one of you yellow fever, gook loving, plastic surgery fetishists, erping imbeciles, jav spammers, /scv/shitters, autistic, newshits, insecure, meta spouters, crayonshitters, copypasta spammers, blogshits, /r9k/ morons, weeabs, soshitters, attention whoring namefags and avatarshits, just fuck all of you including other irrelevant morons and kshits who "discuss" music

you think you are so fucking funny with your plastic korean whores and ur metas eh? all of you are such fucking gutter trash bickering shit monkeys arguing over dumb shit every day, in fact you arent even arguing, all you ever do is spam the most inane bullshit ever and repeat your 2-3 word imbecilic catchphrases and getting all bitchy moany sensitive all over the slightest shit cause your dickwhip dried menstrual blood on your panties is scratching your vagina too hard all the fuckin time, if i could, i would personally exile you from this world, i dream every day that i will see you all lying in a bathtub, dead, in a pool of your own blood and shit

such a fucking god awful despicable group of worthless shitbathers refusing to change your niggerlike ways that i decided just fuck it i'm not even gonna care anymore, you people are the biggest fucking retards i ever saw on Sup Forums, you are the reason everyone is complaining about the quality of Sup Forums, everyone makes fun of this place, you are plaguing Sup Forums with your degenerate meta and spam, omg how do i get a kgf lol how about i bash your fucking head how does that sound? maybe if you went out for once you could get a girlfriend and also realize that white girls are fine too instead of deluding your retarded virgin selves with imbecilic shit that korean girls are somehow better, stay shit with your absurdly piss poor genre and keep surviving off each other's regurgitated semen shitfuck cakeboys, fucking pathetic the entire lot of you no matter what time of day is, peace

If there was such great musical discussion happening those threads wouldn't be "bumped off".

The whole way Sup Forums works is that inactive threads naturally die off.

Fucking deal with it you little fucking nerd.

please rate my waifu

I'm at work right now.