IM SO GLAD

IM SO GLAD

i want power

MMMMmmmMMmmmMMMmmmMMmmmmm.. MMMMmmmMMmmmMMMmmmMMmmmmm..

best Swans' album

YOU KNOW NOTHING

It's only the best one if you're a new fan that isn't ready to properly digest their actually good and challenging material.

This is their most boring period, and the stuff that has aged most poorly.

Im a new fan and this is my favorite album so far.

What is their best stuff? I have listened to this, The Seer, TBK, and Love of Life

Oh come on, this whole "post-rock phase is the only interesting one" shit is getting old. I mean SFTB is brilliant and The Seer and TBK are certainly enjoyable but they're doing the same, very basic recipe since 1996 and keep padding the songs out with more droning repetition. What's so challenging about that?

2nd best swans

Best Swans album coming through.

Anyone who says other wise is trying to troll you.

IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE

you sound like you just dont get it

fuck off

enlighten me senpai, on what makes it so inferior to the rest of their discography?

Great Annihilator is pretty good

Seconded. Took awhile to listen to it but I started to appreciate Swans a lot more.

NO ONE RAPES

LIKE A COP

I HAVE YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND, AND I LOVE LISA SO MUCH.

this, although i struggled to find a good quality copy (4 free ofc lol)

enduring the boredom to get to the good parts

I was speaking both in terms of the "post-rock" and no wave material, not just the former.

Either way, it's an oversimplification to say that they're just padding the songs. SFTB is very different from TBK. I'm not saying they're the most challenging albums of all time, I'm just saying that White Light is a bore in comparison, it's where you go when you've just discovered them because you don't have the patience for their recent stuff or the gut for the no wave material.

Don't pretend there isn't a whole lot to their long tracks either, the instrumentation in this latest iteration is incredibly nuanced and played so fucking rigorously, they are such rewarding albums to listen to over and over again because you'll always discover something new.

>MFWGMUARTTS
>Best album

That's not Filth.

GET INTO THIS CAR

BOW YOUR HEAD DOWN

spot the turbopleb

>the gothic singer song writer folk album lathered in reverb is the best xD

Out of so many interesting albums, you pick THIS as their best. You're a failure. The song is about you.

embarrassing

Their best album 3bh

I COULD KILL THE CHILD
THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

PUSH YOUR ASS UP