More like pradushan edition.

A-are anglo-indians allowed here?

Smokin a rocky patel cigar and drinkin old monk. Happy diwali

tfw no 180cm tall desi gf

thats a big piece of meat

Lads, post Indian qt's.

Only Dalits are not invited in /desi/.

Diwali ki badhaiya.

Saw a 5'11-6' ft Sikh girl today. Her hair came down till her knees.

Who here /lakshmipuja/ but couldn't find a single lotus in the entire city?

Try the Buddhist temple, lal

*or the local Chinky supastore

Is there no florist in your part of town?

Do desi girls like Arab guys?

Are you a Muslim?

Yeah, but loosely.

Sure just stick to the Muslim or the irreligious ones

Yes he is

>tfw ywn have a qt australoid sudra dravidian gf

why even continue existence

There are some Muslim tamils I think

I went to three but none of them had lotus. They had marigold though.

My cousin in Karnataka is dating a Muslim guy but swore me to secrecy so her parents don't know.

You might be able to find one in the major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore. Also,
>Emirati
You're rich so I'm pretty sure a lot of gold digging randis will "fall in love" with you.

Kerela also has a pretty big Muslim population. Pic related are also from the south.

So how do you celebrate diwali? Just the Puja?
Do you light up your house or burst firecrackers?

I have a small apartment and my roommates don't celebrate Diwali, so since it's just me I have to be low-key. I do the Lakshmi puja (missing a few things like Ganga water, mango leaves, neem leaves, but I got most of the ingredients from the Indian grocery store today). I got some nice marigolds and roses too. Right now I'm making payasam and besan laddu, and I'll share that with my roommates after I do the puja. I made like 6 diyas out of wheat flour, I'm going to light them. For firecrackers all I have is party poppers, which do make a nice bang.

Maybe some day I can go all out with rangoli and decorations and tons of lamps and stuff, but not this year.

Here's a pic of my stuff, haven't started yet

Bhaiji apko mera adar bhara pranaam. I don't think I'll be able to do all this if I was living away from home.
>making payasam and besan laddu
You could have bought that stuff though.

I generally buy the lowest form of the ingredient possible. So instead of buying kumkum I'll mix turmeric and slaked lime, I don't buy dosa batter, shell and blanche my own almonds, etc.

How old are you? I'm asking because young people usually don't do stuff like this, especially young diaspora kids.

I'm 20.

> I don't think I'll be able to do all this if I was living away from home.
Well basically this is my home, in that I won't be living with my parents in the future. So I just decided to get all this stuff now so I can use it in future years too.

>You're rich so I'm pretty sure a lot of gold digging randis will "fall in love" with you.

>tfw nobody will ever like you for your personality

I remember your movie streaming, why do you lads have this general so rarely? Not enough posters or what?

>pretend to be a beggar
>find a girl that likes you anyway
>surprise her by not being an actual beggar
>have a happy life with a faithful qt

>Not enough posters
This. The PIL and designated memes drove the posters away. Though /desi/ was never a regular thing, although it used to be more frequent than now.

Took a picture for you all. Good night and Happy Diwali!

why do delhi wallas do such cringeworthy things?

>cousin in Karnataka is dating a Muslim guy
ABSOLUTELY HARAM!

>Honor killing when?

>mix turmeric and slaked lime
it's better than PbO and die of lead poisoning.

And prasadam. Soon after that last picture, the fire alarm started going off because the burning camphor was producing so much smoke. But I was pretty much done by then.

Anyone know what to do with the rest of the stuff? I drained all the liquids and wrapped up all the solids like betel Ieaves nuts raisins cardamom thread etc in the tablecloth. I read online that I'm supposed to throw it in a river but I'd rather not be polluting.