ITT: Music sheep and anti-intellectuals will never truly understand

ITT: Music sheep and anti-intellectuals will never truly understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28FZIsErbRc
youtube.com/watch?v=3zuEfmmCA5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop

Muse

>ITT: Music sheep and anti-intellectuals will never truly understand.
You're right: Tool fans don't get it either.

Jesus Christ everyone's been treating Tool like utter shit recently, why?

the saltiest ones are the ones who have been waiting for an album for so long

i was the one who posted the maynard thread last night lul

I'm not really waiting for them to drop anything, I'll be glad when they eventually do though.

I'll always have respect for them as they're the first band along with AiC that really really got me into music, even though I've heard their stuff so many times I can't stand to hear it anymore.

All in all the only meme here is the pretentious asshole behavior of Maynard and his fan base, both of which you're not going to find on Sup Forums

WHERE'S THAT NEW ALBUM?

I can't believe most Tool fans think Lateralus is more experimental than AEnima just cause >muh tribal drums and new age mysticism shit
Aenima is much more experimental than Lateralus.

Who cares?

>recently

it's pretentious shit for holier-than-though losers.

Are there any bands that are like Tool but good?

Tool gets a lot of shit for their fanbase that actually believes the stuff that OP posts. They've actually been getting less shit now than they have previously

Tool fans are easy to troll because they are so pretentious. Tool isn't even a bad band

Isis

I'm what Sup Forums would call a "sheep" - I did government work for a couple years, I'm in an MA program, and while I'm a Bernie supporter, I'm voting for Hillary because she's the lesser evil by far and I think she's going to be better for issues I actually care about (cheap/free healthcare, higher minimum wage, ending wars in the MENA region, protecting more land for nature). I also worked for an indie bookstore for a while, and am a supporter of small businesses. I also love black and desi girls.

So since I'm a sheep, all you non-sheep should steer clear of music I like. My favorite music is: The Wedding Present, Charles Mingus, Algiers, 16 Horsepower / Wovenhand, Knapsack, Touché Amoré, Grave Babies, Jawbreaker, The Libertines, Bauhaus, Valerie June, Serge Gainsbourg, TV On the Radio, Tau Cross / Amebix, Big Ups

Tool is genius.

I don't give a fuck if anyone else likes it.

The music is for me.

>Hillary

>the lesser of two Evils

hahahahahahaahahahaha :^)

why don't you use your head and vote for who you actually want.

youtube.com/watch?v=28FZIsErbRc

did Tool steal?

>I'm voting for Hillary because she's the lesser evil by far and I think she's going to be better for issues I actually care about (cheap/free healthcare, higher minimum wage, ending wars in the MENA region, protecting more land for nature).

Are you sure about that?

steal? absolutely not.

Inspired by?

probably.

nothing wrong with stealing, I'm just wondering.

I'm also wondering if Tool fans would like the song.

I do.

pretty good shit

definitely has a bit of a tool vibe to it, but not enough to say they ripped 'em

that vibe was set by Sid Barrette and early Pink Floyd IMO with songs like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zuEfmmCA5s

I never liked Tool though. I don't see what's so special about them.

I am a Tool fan, but I'm in for the music. The lyrics are really pretty pretentious most of the time...