Brazil will switch all free software in government computers with Microsoft software

>Brazil will switch all free software in government computers with Microsoft software

FOSStards on suicide watch.

motherboard.vice.com/pt_br/read/temer-vai-trocar-software-livre-por-programas-da-microsoft-em-todo-o-governo-federal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9WYYkHf_Wc
track3.mixtape.moe/pngrgo.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol enjoy your russian malware infecting all your gubmint computers retard

Ruskies are bros, they won't hack us.

Looks like Brazil finally learned that free software isn't free when it's completely unsupported.

In what way is it unsupported?

great, now we are completely surronded by american botnets now

youtube.com/watch?v=u9WYYkHf_Wc

lol literally who cares you nerds

wow good argument dude

really maeks me think

But why

Article says of the main reasons was to protect the systems from hackers but everyone knows it's because Linux is shit.

Why is it shit?

>main reasons was to protect the systems from hackers
Windows is much more vulnerable

it's literally just to please the American Government m8, and show the market how non-commie we are. Temer since day 1 has been in touch directly with the American Embassy all the time

>the Brazilian government

he's a moron
most free (as in freedom) software is far above proprietary malware

this
Unix like is FAR better and Linux is widely used for security firms and government servers here since its more reliable.

if they wanted proprietary stuff they should have gone for Apple since MacOS is still Unix based, but I imagine that would be too pricey for Brazil

windows is complete rubbish

>ctrl+f
>no linux

Nice b8 m8. I sincerely doubt monkeys even know about Linux. By "free" they meant pirated/cracked software most likely.

we have, or at least had the biggest forums and support of free software in the world m8.

So the right wing government pretty much immediately sold out their people to foreign interests?

Are you seriously so dense that you don't understand that free/open-source shit isn't even remotely close to as supported as established OSes?

The article doesn't say it but they use Linux since 2003, it was a plan from the commies to brainwash our children with marxist FOSS propaganda.

yes, he already sold our recent found oil to Australian and American companies, which was going to be used to cover education and infrastructure costs

And yet Windows has like a 90% global market share.

>Are you seriously so dense that you don't understand that free/open-source shit isn't even remotely close to as supported as established OSes?

What isn't supported?

Please elaborate. Hardware support is far better on Gnu/Linux, obscure as fuck shit works out of box.

Literally never had a problem

>If it has a better market share that means it's better

because it comes default on nearly every laptop, especially cheap shit tier ones plus most people are stupid and computer illiterate.

I tried Ubuntu once and it didn't even detect my monitor properly and I was stuck on a retarded resolution and there was absolutely nothing about this problem on any forum.
Games also ran like shit.

Never again.

maybe because you fuck up with the setup
never had any issues using a variety of distros

>Implying 'murican malware is any better

you are just a retard it happens m8

It's both. Only difference is American malware is pre-installed comes with the bios and hardware.

Gnu/Linux is the only answer

Sorry, Linux is incompatible with mentally retarded users

>using MalwareOS
Reminder this is what Windows 10 does to you.
track3.mixtape.moe/pngrgo.webm