it goes

>do do dodoo do do duh dooo dooo do

Anybody know it?

that actually sounds really familiar, but fuck me, I can't think of it either

I'm guessing it's not this
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

Dissolve Me by Alt-J, maybe?

star wars

hmm could be Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2: Prelude and Fugue No. 4 in C-sharp minor

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbl-iNjKxo

I keep hearing some contemporary idie-rock sounding song on the radio and the only lyric I can remember is "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO-O-O"

I googled that lyric and didn't find it. huh

did you get enough love my little dove

There was a grime video which had a fat lad in a grey hoody singing like an opera singer. He was surrounded by his crew and it was hilarious. I've been trying to find it for years.

I can't remember anything like that by grimes

i heard a song where a lady just goes "aahhhhh aaaahhh ahhhh" for a while. it kinda sounds like that other song where the lady wants to be drowned in shallow water or something.

Its a female singer. I've heard the song a few times. I think the album has a white cover with a tiny square in the middle with the singers face in it. One of the lines has her belting out "Let's -something something- the experience" I've been trying to find it for a long time.

99% sure this isn't what you're thinking of, but here's to tide you over

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkP0HLShMc

are you retarded?

Try Dismemberment plan what do you want me to (do-o-o)

pretty sure thats a psy song

I listened to them in my search, but that's not it. Maybe I'm just going insane.

I'm trying to think of the album that gets posted here a bit, it's chill dance, made in 2013-14, purplish cover with a abstract shape on it, the guys name has "field" in it, has a name like Infinity or some shit but I can't for the life of me find it.

>grimes
>grime
>same thing

i luv tom n jerry

That's got to be Grouper. The shallow water song is Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping.

It goes like
"feel good, feel good in myself"
or my soul or some shit like that

ta-ta, tata-ta-TA-taaa

piano in the back

all I remember

it's a very poppy song and it might've been in a commercial

seven nation army?

apparently you know what it is, would you care to enlighten me? I'm sorry I don't spend all my life listening to the music your autistic brothers approve of.

you're clearly too retarded to listen to anything released in the past 5 years. Not everything is imagine dragons, you know.

It was an indie pop song sung by a woman where the music video was comprised of looping tumblr gifs. The video took place at a Halloween party. Don't know why but I want to hear it again.

the one from Wildflower that has Danny Brown on it and ISN'T Frankie SInatra

"in your aaaaarms"
backed by quiet acoustic guitar

I don't listen to the same music you do. Is that such a surprise? there's a lot of music out there. please just tell me what the fuck I was listening to.

The guy speaks during the verses and sings for the chorus. The song is about a rich girl who lives in California, and the chorus resembles a lullaby I believe? I think the song also mentions Sonny and Cher, or some other celebrities

google sufjan stevens and fuck off outta here until you get some taste

all I remember is him saying "summerscapes"

this feels like a longshot but katy song by red house painters starts with that

>tfw you have a song stuck in your head because you watched a video of a band in the studio and the song was most likely never released and scrapped

why even live

dude that was fucking it. thanks

SYLVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who knows. Who here could possibly know what this is, or the name of the song. It's impossible to fucking tell.

I honestly can't tell if you're being facetious or not

One time I saw a video and I'm pretty sure it was OPN. It was a super nintendo game segment of guy standing in front a brick wall swaying back and forth and the vocals in the song were saying "calm blue ocean"(that's what it sounded like I think) really slowly over and over. Might not be OPN but was vaporwave for sure. Anyone ever see anything like that? Been looking for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=gE3DgcECSn8
My Morning Jacket - Big Decisions

Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens

[spoiler] I am. [/spoiler]

I hate to meme but is it Darude Sandstorm

Sufjan Stevens - Vesuvius
youtube.com/watch?v=aTsDcjHj54M
(or)
The Antlers - Sylvia
youtube.com/watch?v=ohgr51CqliY

youtu.be/OE2qEpkWWoQ
Carly Rae Jepsen - Runaway with Me
>that fucking saxophone or whatever

I want wind to blow by microphones

Down on my knees/Begging you please

the second one was it. thanks man

the microphones are terrible. I honestly don't understand why Sup Forums likes them. help me understand

Does anybody knows a song, i just remember a fraction,of hatsune miku?
I heard it in Flipnote hatena, and the flipnote revealed miku opening a box, then she suddendly died.
It was slow and eerie

it's not "the microhones", its just "microphones" pleb

sheer mag maybe

nope. male singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=gE3DgcECSn8

This is it. Thanks so much.