Mmm

mmm

Other urls found in this thread:

passionsjustlikemine.com/lyrics/smiths-tcm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sad songs sung cheerfully

And than just to past time, let us go and rob the blind

godtier taste

Fun fact the song 'Wonderful Woman' was originally a song called 'What Does She See In Him?' and was changed because Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke didn't want people thinking The Smiths were a gay group, also it was on of the first song Morrissey and Johnny Marr wrote together

*One

*song's

I knew the old name but not the reason for the change. Did these two idiots even listen to the rest of the lyrics of their songs or ever watched morrissey dancing around with flowers in woman's clothing and didn't think their shit was absolutely, irrefutably gay?

NO I NEVER HAD A JOB
BECAUSE I'M TOO SHYYY

I NEVER HAD A JOB, BECAUSE I'VE NEVER WANTED ONE

I never got the feeling they were gay.

They're not a gay band per se but there is homo-erotic imagery in almost every song that the band ever released.

you thought about it

The funny thing is though, no Morrissey/Smith lyric has ever been about gay feelings, except The Best Friend On The Payroll, the music/vocals and the way Morrissey presents himself have more of a gay feeling to them

what about I Want the One I Can't Have?

Bullshit. Just one example: listen to Handsome Devil, "who will swallow whom" nigga that's as gay as it gets

"Let me get my hands on your mammary glands"

I Want The One I Can't Have isn't a bout a gay relationship

my point still stands, it isn't like women never appear lol he was gay as fuck get over it man.

I know he's gay, but my point still stands Handsome Devil isn't about a man or a women as Morrissey himself has said

This Charming Man is literally about to men flirting in a car

No it's not read the lyrics.
passionsjustlikemine.com/lyrics/smiths-tcm.htm

The line from "This Charming Man," "I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear." Was that written from experience?
"From total experience. For years and years I never had a job, or any money. Consequently I never had any clothes whatsoever. I found that on those very rare occasions when I did get invited anywhere I would constantly sit down and say, 'Good heavens, I couldn't possibly go to this place tonight because I don't have any clothes... I don't have any shoes.' So I'd miss out on all those foul parties. It was really quite a blessing in disguise."
- Morrissey, Undress, 1984

As I recall Morrissey said something like, "This Charming Man is about age gap gay sex."

I mean, as with all Smiths songs, the homolust is there if you want it, but it's pretty ambiguous regardless.

i didnt expect him to have been underprivileged at one point

it shouldnt really matter

Have you not seen a teenage Morrissey?

Any yet you are the bigger faggot user

And yet it still does

stop trying

the smiths are so great. Everything in their discog is great

shoplifters of the world is about gay rights

out in the wild yes :)

No it's not it's about Shoplifting, Morrissey himself said in his book that the record company wanted him to change to lyrics to love makers of the world, so that it can be played on TV, but Morrissey insisted that the song was about Shoplifting

"It's more or less spiritual shoplifting, cultural shoplifting, taking things and using them to your own advantage."
- Morrissey interviewed by Shaun Duggan in 1987