Favorite genre of music

>favorite genre of music
>your bodytype, according to this pic

>dream pop/indie rock
>chubbyfat

Stoner Rock

Skeleton

initially this seemed like a retarded idea for a thread, but i don't believe in favouritism by genre and i'm also not even remotely close to any of those body types
so maybe there is some kind of correlation here

Post Rock
Builtfat

>Noise rock
>Obesefat

hiphop/electronic

swimmer without the 6pack

what am i

Between Otter Mode & Ripped. Hip-Hop, Jazz & Psych Rock.

>hip hop
>skinny fat

only grimes

obesefat

Ambient
Strongfat

skinnyfat

Progressive rock
Builtfat

autistic

Determined.

Bodyweight? Height? Bench/Squat/Dead 1RM?

skinnyfat, halfway to ottermode

I don't subscribe to favorites, but I really like beach house so I guess dream pop

Skinnyfat according to what your dumb pic allows because I don't work out, but I'm a point underweight according to the NIH

classic

post a pic of yourself

ottermode is all girls want anyway

builtfat
industrial

>Noise Rock
>Builtfat

Punk rock
Skinnyfat

builtfat
neo-psychedelia

builtfat
emo

T H I S
H
I
S

any level of fitness beyond ottermode and you're looking to attract dudes

No favorite genre, punk in general maybe
A bit more built than builtfat

>Rockabilly (I'm a speshul snowflake)
>Between chubbyfat and obesefat, leaning toward the latter

>builtfat
fucking prove it

you do know how easy it is to lie about being builtfat, right? you could be a bunch of regular fatasses for all we know

IDM
Somewhere between skinny and skinnyfat, closer to skinny

They're really just skinnyfat but say they're builtfat because it looks sort of similar

Hip hop or noise rock
Somewhere between otter mode and ripped

You're saying it like it's some sort of a godmode body type that people would lie about :/
I am female for example, so it's probably the worst thing I could be other than outright obese.

A lot of people think they're builtfat but they really aren't. Builtfat is the hardest one there to achieve after Bearmode, Bodybuilder, and Built

skinny->skinnyfat

experimental avant-garde electronic
art rock

>female says she has a male body type
wew lady
the OP pic has guys on it, women have different body types

srsly. I regret not getting into shape as a teen young 20s. It is super fucking easy to get into ottermode and you can just have you pick with women.

Nope, gay dudes want ottermode or ripped, with the occasional skinny or strongfat. I've known more women that want Built/body builder types than gay dudes

Sludge
Builtfat

How do you get to ottermode then

low calorie diet in combination with the absolute minimum of working out, or active lifestyle

punk I reckon
chubbyfat

>shoegaze
>builtfat

>Builtfat is the hardest one there to achieve after Bearmode, Bodybuilder, and Built

No it's not. Any built fat/skinnyfat dude that starts lifting consistently for several months/a year and doesn't pay attention to their diet can achieve builtfat.

well then I'm already on the way to my perfect bod

chubby fat, not the 1st built fat

>somewhere between skinny and swimmer
>shoegaze/dream pop

Ottermode
Beelzebubba

Vintage prog
Skinny

Folk

Swimmer

Builtfat
I don't give a fuck about genres. I'm listening to Drive's soundtrack which is pure synthpop. Maybe later I'll listen to some prog rock

skinny fat, with very ugly deposits of fat

jazz

>renaissance
>skinnyfat

>hardcore punk
>skinny

>skinny fat, with very ugly deposits of fat
what do you mean by this

Prog
Halfway between Skinnyfat and Ottermode

between chubby fat and obese fat
pop

wow friend you sure do have some eclectic tastes, and let me tell you that "I don't give a fuck" attitude is really endearing you should keep that one up once you reach highschool I'm sure it will make you super popular.

Skinny
Math rock

Probably has a belly and an undefined chest

Experimental Rock

Chubbyfat

A chubby fat doesn't lift. At all. The only difference about them and the obese bodytype, is the amount of ingested food.

I mean I don't have a fat built, but I have some small specific places where I'm fat, moobs, that kinda shit.

skinny fat
dreampoppppppppp

imagine a skinny michelin man

Noise rock
Chubbyfat.

Somewhere inbetween builtfat and chubbyfat. Can't really tell to be honest.

90s Emo.

I started my skinny fat > ottermode diet last week and i'll post a pic when im swimming in pussy lads

sexy

music
skinnyfat probably

that's what I intended with this but I typed builtfat twice instead of chubbyfat. Literally the difference between chubbyfat and builtfat is gym time

>probably neo-psych or something
>somewhere between skinnyfat and swimmer

>Builtfat is the hardest one there to achieve after Bearmode, Bodybuilder, and Built

What the fuck are you going on about? Builtfat is what anyone who lifts can achieve with a mediocre diet. Typical builtfat is around 15-18% bf. That's nowhere near hard to achieve.

Post-rock
Skinny

I'm 30. I'm a loser. I'm third world country scum, so that ridiculous highschool's QB badass cliché does not apply for me. I just think that every genre has something special to offer. Either Gardel's romantic tangos or Australian didgeridoos, all is welcome.

artpop

skinny

Prog Rock
Somewhere between builtfat and athletic/ripped

Jazz

Otter

but are u a virgin?

Ripped, hip hop

>jungle
>skinny

in my experience builtfat and bearmode are pretty effective

Although it probably depends what kind of women you're trying to attract. I could see artsy college girls being more into ottermode types

Skinnyfat has that pear shaped body/love handles. This guy has too much definition to be skinnyfat

Experimental rock

Skinnyfat

not that guy but uuh then im just skinny. i have no love handles

Prog rock
Chubbyfat

If I were a 30 years old virgin, I'd save money to pay a top hooker.

I don't have a favorite genre. My favorite artists are Boards of Canada and Flying Lotus.

Ripped with a builtfat belly.

>Neo-psych
>Skinny DYEL but working on it

Grimes is my waifu
Chubbyfat

post-harcore
skinnyfat (and I like it desu)

Be my bf

>Shoegaze/Neo-Psych
>Skinny

ska chubbyfat

Bitches, fags
ARE REALLY BAD

What are some good sludge bands in the vein of Lord Mantis

>black metal
>probably builtfat
idk the built fat guy has less belly fat than me but the chubbyfat guy looks way weaker than me

why would you lie about it? you are still fat.