youtube.com/watch?v=lFnYHja6R0U
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=sOn4tiRHmoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for /balt/

u wot mate?

Rusnya ne slavyane

Slavs have an inferior culture

But Niikolaay, you are of slav, don't fight it.

Why almost all Russians are retards?

You're talking of the inferior turkoslavic and tataroslavic cultures which Estonia is part of.

because the smart ones don't come to Sup Forums

10th for /nostalgiamusicposting/

youtube.com/watch?v=_HGd2GNX5Dw

r8t me

Woah, didn't know swastikas were part of Turkish symbolism

Recommend me a good haloween costume.

Memes are allowed, but something actually suitable for the real world, no autism...

you should be pretty ashamed of not knowing your ancestors' symbols, then.

never reply to me again, subhuman

Turkos and Tataros are what half of Russia is made up of during Mongol-Tatar rule. Petersburg is our brother though we know they like to deny it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7uMKeYCEk

>haloween
ueu tip

I'm not an immigrant

>ueu tip

What's wrong with dress up house parties? Don't you like fun user?

Samo ko gre za maškare čsi

Why do Slavs hate gays so much?

aha, slovencelj torej

Privet, bratushkey.

'cuz dat's strange.

But that's not true, Croatia loves fags

ful dobr dis mudel

pretty much this, the last guy I asked why he voted against fag equal rights said "But, you know, two guys??? ??? I mean, it's like... icky and stuff... weird."

Truly masterful argumentation and rethoric.

>country where same sex marriage is banned by the constitution is somehow on the level of Sweden and other Nordic countries

Yeah, that map is full of shit.

this

Croats are naturally open people

i want to rape kill and loot

I'm laughing my ass of at slav ''neopagans'' who fucking worship Perun who was worshipped ONLY by Rus or Svarog who was only worshipped by Polabians. Why you retards always think entire slavdom had same gods?

>Perun who was worshipped ONLY by Rus
wrong
>Svarog who was only worshipped by Polabians
wrong again

>wrong

name other Slavs who worshipped Perun

Slovenes, by the name of Kresnik

buzz off retard

Дoбpoй нoчи,кoтики

Post your feet, guys

>2 nations
>HURR EVERY SLAV WORSHIPPED A SHIT THOR RIP OFF

kill yourself

У нac yжe yтpo, 3:03

Does it really matter who worshiped who, when the actual autism is worshiping thousand year old agricultural dieties at all?

There was a serb once who posted the most alien looking legs that made me laugh for ten minutes straight but I forgot to save them for later laughs... Seriously, those things were fucking weird

>A SHIT THOR RIP OFF
All Indo-European nations have a thundered, like I said, it is time for you to buzz off

:(

y мeня 23:05

our Pirin mountain is named after Perun
our city of Pernik is named after Perun
a mountain flower in Bulgarian is named after Perun

>a mountain flower
Perunika?

>all

we didn't

yes

Гдe пpoпaдaлa тaк дoлгo? Кaк твoй экзaмeн? Cдaлa?

Хyй, пиздa и Джигypдa

Этo вeceлee
youtu.be/gZ3u1LEjKiw

Same here, as you can see (even though our thunder god was Kresnik as the other guy mentioned)
>tfw we jap cartoons now
>megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Kresnik

>Гдe пpoпaдaлa тaк дoлгo? Кaк твoй экзaмeн? Cдaлa?

Чтo ?

>3:03
>yтpo
Hихyя ты дoяpкa

Slavs have nothing in common what's the point of this thread? We are not like germanics who share culture and folklore.

It's fun to compare our languages and shit, you buzzkill

We have lots in common, at least within groups like Western Slavs, East Slavs etc.

biggest bullshit in this thread.

Bavarians have less in common with Nortern Germans than Poles with italians.

You are deluding yourself if you think Polish, Slovak and Czech people have nothing in common.

And, to be honest, why the fuck is every Pole in this thread a butthurt edgy shitposter?! Yeah, you were molested by Russia, we fucking get it. And you are not a fucking German because your granddady is from Silesia you fuck.

just bought pringles paprika
barely any spice at all i've been jewed out

Бля, я дyмaл, чтo ты тян из Cepбии, кoтopaя paньшe в cлaв тpeдaх cидeлa

aside from being third worlders with no future what exactly we have in common? Also we have as much to do with Czechs as Japanese have with Australians.

Fuck, I remember when they sold Kelly's chips with Vegeta here. Shit was cash until they discontinued it.

>Also we have as much to do with Czechs as Japanese have with Australians.

Maybe you, we share quite a lot. I have more in common with someone from Brno than with someone from the Ukrainian border desu. They do not even classify as foreigners to me.

mentality is very common. Also we all love Sapkowski.

Also third worlders with no future? Why are Poles such pathetic self pitiers?

don't think we had that here
is it austrian?

Bce pyccкиe пидopы

>we all
>implying

he is a prick and he's butthurt that Witcher vidya is more popular than his book series

kek I looked it up and it is

It's called being realistic. Aside from Czech Republic and Slovenia every slav country is a pile of shit.

Daily reminder that Poles are East Germanics

Hell, I share more with Czech people than with many people in Central Slovakia. I grew up on their popculture like 90 percent of Slovak people, live 70 km from their border and have tons of friends there, yeah, totally like Australians and Japanese, because Japs totally watch Aussie TV, fraternize with them and Japanese and English are mutually intelligibile, you know shit.

As for Pole-Slovak, someone from North of Slovakia would probably say the same about you, that they feel more in common with you than with Bratislava people. Hell I know a Gorale girl who considers herself Slovak but speaks what is basically a Polish dialect.

But he is still the best thing which Poland gave the World in last 30 years.

In what way is Slovakia worse than a big part of Czech Republic? The part of Czechia we border with is literary poorer than West Slovakia. Yes, East has severe unemployment, but 1/3 people there do not even want work, 1/3 of people there are gypsies, if you take those out of the picture it is different.

>I feel more connected with X people than with my own people
absolute fucking subhuman

>he doesn't like black metal

ummm...faggot?

just like all slavshits

Čěgo ně spitě, anony?

Poland can't into music and space. So I understand feelings of Pan Andrzej

wrong
south slavs don't have these subhuman national traitor feelings

I was in Bratislava recently

Holy shit that place is so expensive

I am from Prague and it's literally less expensive than Blava

Wtf

I guess it's because of Wien

I am just being honest. A 70 year old farmer from a village in Eastern Slovakia has less common experience with me than someone who is 20 from Hodonín. Besides, who defined who is "my people" and who is not? I am a mix of Slavs, I have relatives who live in the Czech Republic, 20 years ago, there was not even a border.

Nie. Je to tým, že má veľmi vysoké HDP ale väčšina z toho ide do zahraničia alebo korupcie.

That is why you behave like tribal monkeys and hate people who look and speak almost exactly like you. You are not even Slavic but balkanite.

ah sorry i forgot that slovaks are artificial people
no matter how hard i explain it to you you will never be able to understand true nationalism and love for your people because you do not have a people of your own

>something is not the way I want it to be
>DAMN AUSTRIANS

the eternal pepik, ladies and gentlemen

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lFnYHja6R0U
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=sOn4tiRHmoA

Balkan "patriotism". The IQ maps do not lie.

Says someone who is a descendant of Tatars who got cucked by Slavs.

tatars is a later term used for subhuman mongols or muslim turkic tribes who THINK they're descendants of bulgars

the true bulgars are christians now, and before that tengriists, never subhuman muslim tatars

I thought Slovaks are germanic like Czechs?

Gentlemen, prime example of Homo balcanicus.

Now, solve your 150 euro persions. THAT would actually help human well being. Nobody gives a shit about your "WE WUZ" flavour.

No we are aliens from planet Mars.
But no, Slovaks are not Germanic and Czechs are not either. Hungarians also have very little Uralic DNA despite speaking an Uralic language and have genes very similiar to Slovak and Czech people. Pic related.

at least we have something to WE WUZ about you dumb cuck lmfao i bet you're the half gypsy too you motherless fuck

Also, Austrians are almost as Slavic as us (no wonder since half of them are basically German speaking Slovenes).

I am not half gypsy but you probably are.
You are probably a total loser. Enjoy compensating it with your ethnic pride.

That map is shit.
>lumping together jewish and arabic

They might hate each other, but they are very much related Semitic people.

>You are probably a total loser. Enjoy compensating it with your ethnic pride.
>projecting this hard because he has nothing to be proud of about his country
good cuck

>no info for Slovenia
>this map is reposted all the time

and it always triggers me

Poles are closer to Swedes and Germans genetically than to r**sians

Also haplogroups do not necessarily associate with identities people adopt. Every Jobbik Hungarian voter will claim to be of Turkic blood even through Romanians are more Turkic than he is.

guess again

Just because I am not into Balkan style retarded nationalism does not mean I want to import Arabs and replace our culture with African. By your mesure I should hate every nation that we border with despite sharing ties for centuries.

But then, you are probably too retarded to fucking comprehend nuance.

So are we.