Let's all bully Germany tonight

What is your least favourite thing about Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMIIpe-suAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too many wh*tes good thing they are taking care of it

7-1

7-1

7-1

That they are a Muslim nation.

Yes.

7-1

mad cuz bad

Why is it that when I tell Sup Forums to bully Germany they bully Brazil instead

They doomed western civilization by loosing two world wars

their data protection laws

sorry :(

hottest german girl

been a while since I seen bread girl

I don't like how they constantly destroy Europe.

classic

woah hey I'm back in 2007 haha time to invest in virtual reality technology

Yes, the phonetics of the german language is easy to recognize.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMIIpe-suAs

The inner machinations of Sup Forums are an enigma.

her bf btw

i like germany

stfu kraut

:3

i am a greek

most offensive one in this thread so far tbqh

Random spergouts every half century or so.
It's as if Germans get tired of that cold "all work no fun" attitude of theirs and have to vent out by throwing an autistic tantrum and lashing out at everyone around. No matter what ideology they follow at the moment, right wing, left wing, whatever, they always have to push it to extremes and force it on the whole world.
Their mentality throughout history always seemed a bit broken to me. Dysfunctional, repressed. Like a savage who happened to be born in western Europe and now has to pretend to be a polite, calm paperpusher just because it's expected of him.

he is a greek

Germans

you are greek

aren't we all greeks?

you are greek too

No

no,fuck you im greek

You better do, bitch nigga

stop pushing the queue you rude fucking cunts. and quit talking so fucking stiff and serious all the time, lighten the fucking hell up cunt

Last time you pidors went like 'let's all bully Germany' it didn't end well for all of you (and for us, too).

We had to interfere at some point because you can't finish a fight you start.

None the less, I respect the Germans for their serious approach to building things. Of all Europeans, I would like to confront Germans the least, because they used to be traditionalist and hard working and organised.

I believe German watchmaking tradition is superior to Swiss and I proudly wear my Nomos watch and I plan to buy myself a Sinn.

The Germans can be a proper enemy, while the rest of Europe looks like a bunch of fucking jackals.

My condolences for having your country fucked up like that these days but I hope you guys will be fine.

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

t.village bydlo

yes because polaks are the leading innovators in fashion

the way you mix and match tracksuits is breathtakingly stunning

t. Klaus Kowalski

Indeed. BTW only place Fashion Police is active is the Internets. I wear Birkenstocks and Crocs with socks all the fucking time and none of them ever approached me (and no one ever will) because they'd go to hospital if they did. Bydlo strong Polebro.

Both catholics and protestants believed that they were right about faith, and both died in droves for 30 years. Makes people gaga imo

Germans (I'm not even joking)

>caring about fashion
Jokes on you, my autism level is high enough to not give a single fuck about it... also it's comfy.

nazism

Just take a look at these fashionistas. One comes from a country where they all wear Jack Wolfskin and G-Star 'jeans' as if it were a fucking uniform and another comes from a country where they seriously debate if a used pair of Crockett and Jones worth buying.

Please go and fuck yourself, both of you

>Go on Holiday
>"Boy am I happy to get away from Manchester what a shit city,"
>"Düsseldorf is just Manchester, German edition.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY LIED.

>as if it were a fucking uniform
old habits die hard

Well, you kinda have noone to blame but yourself

No surprise a russian is triggered, all of you eastern euros have zero concept on fashion. now im not some fashion faggot, i dont dress like a sissy yuro, but i do like to look not-shit.

slavs on the other hand, what is it with you guys? why do you dress so shit? i know youre poor countries but surely theres decent affordable clothing.

i can spot the polaks in my town from how theyre dressed. and im always right every time

kek, they actually produced this scene in Gengenbach in a completely different part of the country

>comparing romanic languages to a germanic language
this piece of garbage is not worth the disk space jacques.

Ich liebe Deutschland, ich bin deutsch lernen

As a turk in Germany, I bully Germany by just living here already :Dd

Their language is a joke

why learn daed languash?
learn something useful, like turkish or arabic. Nobody here speaks german anymore, it's considered offensive.

Es ist Sonntag, Pedro. Entspann Dich mal.

besame mucho, senor. (ist das malecon?)

Honestly, first time ever leaving the UK I was expected Germany to be nothing like what I was use to, but aside from everyone driving on the wrong side of the road and language, everything felt the same. East Germany felt different but the second I brought it up everyone started arguing in German about it being pleb land for plebeians

Bielefeld is the best thing about Germany

German is still used in some small areas (like Dresden) but you are right.

>This is considered master racy in Deutschland

the best parts of germany are the roads leading out haha x x

>Bielefeld
>one of the most depressive cities
I need to leave this city famisama.

was ist "malecon"?

I know English and I'm learning French too, arabic isn,t standardized, I prefer (in the future) Russian

hey guys
did you know
germany
is where the naughty hitler was born? :^)

kubanisch für schwul

he was actually born in austria you silly billy haha x x

i see, I just wanted to tell you that if you plan on going to germany, don't waste your time learning german. people WILL think you are a nazi if you speak it publicly.

Is it true that germans dont put any emotions into their speaking cause it reminds them of Hitler and so they feel guilty about it?

Why? Is it too complicated for you?

100% correct, sir

These chav morons pretending to be dandy.

Man you can bullshit someone who haven't been to Britain but not me, okay?

kek, ja, niemand küsst hier, allein unter Frauen oder Frauen. Wenn du möchte spic (männlich) Küsse, du muss man nach Argentinien gehen

nah, I'm studying for translator, of course, I wouldn't mind moving to a first world country

Ignore these faggots senpai

okay, dachte es heißt auch "umarmen"

Stop bullying Germany. Let's talk about all the good things of Germany instead.

The best thing about Germany is.. that they lose all World Wars.

So who is gonna leave NATO then, you or us?

You can still lose when Nato wins.

For example: The Netherlands and Belgium both have American nukes to stop Russian ground troops before they reach our countries. But the joke is we can only hit Germany and Poland.

thats good banter

The best thing about Germany is their amazing skills in building complicated machines you weed-smoking moron.

They are also brave and make some good music (Halo Budzillus and 17 Hippies).

The best Euro cunt ever (although all Euro cunts suck, Germany just sucks less, way less than you'll ever get to).

Everything but Bavaria is mediocre

It's a cold war thing. We were in charge of defending west germany, so we stationed our armies there. If west Germany would fall we would go for the nuclear option to defend ourselves. So we didn't need much reach.

No stop!!

Bullying is bad!!

>tfw you bully someone in school
>tfw hes now in a mental hospital

I'm having fun desu, this is a good practice, I'm still pretty bad at it

nein, es einrichtung nur "kuss mich sehr, Herr", "abrázame" = "umarmen mich"

I hate how they close everything at weekends

I get it, it's weekend, but they close absolutely fucking everything and you cannot buy food or go to a restaurant. Everything is closed. What the hell.

What are the Germans even doing on weekends.

800K, motherfuckers.

They go to church. Good for them.

>be in Czech Rep
>supermarket has open monday-sunday 8-22
>think I translated that wrong or didn't understand something
>mfw it was real

If this is the future I love it

GERMany is literally the cause of every bad thing in the EU and in Europe for the last 100 years

its also laughable that they call themselves the ubermensch when France, Britain, Spain all achieved much more than them

>Be German
>Make a meme
>It fails

You are welcome.

Even on the smallest cities there is at least a small (usually Vietnamese owned) shop that sells stuff

By your mom's mustache, why are you not in bed, Giovanni?

Restaurants are open on Sundays though

bureaucracy

Never forget

D.A.K 16.10.16

why are you not in bed? isn't it 3am in Russia?