$UICIDEBOY$

thoughts on $uicideboy$

I'm going to cry if no one replies

they're pretty good even though they're cringeworthingly edgy. i like that i can play them around normies and they can enjoy it as well instead of having to listen to their shitty future/young thug/lil yatchy bullshit. if you haven't already, check out bones and xavier wulf.

garbage

cringy as fuck just like their fans

really really really good in 2014/2015: Now the Moon's Rising, My Liver Will Handle What My Heart Can't, $$$, I No Longer Fear etc.

>i'm 12 and cringe at everything xD

>calling other 12 year olds
>the irony

I meant to mention that I DO NOT fuck with Grey Sheep II or Radical $uicide. Scrim needs to produce the beats, not fucking Getter or random people from soundcloud. The album with Germ was tight

I'm 22 but listened to underground devil shit when I was 12, so stuff like $$ really appeals to me, if you don't like it then well whatever maybe it's just not to your taste

>I'm 22 but listened to underground devil shit when I was 12
holy fucking shit dude, but no i don't cringe at everything just terrible shit like this, bones, hopsin, 21 pilots so kill yourself

Andy what am I doing here!

>cringe
>kill yourself

you should probably go hang out on youtube or something.

I literally grew up in Memphis and am down to hear anybody bringing back some of the vibes. you don't have to be so dramatic

My Heart Will Handle [...] is definitley my favorite. I wouldn't take their dark themes too seriously, but apart from that I think the guys behind $B are awesome and love their fans.

Unoriginal viral shill faggot shit.

>viral shill

proof?

Fuckin trash along with bones and the rest of those sesh hollow squad herbs

you're fuckin trash so now we have provided arguments tit for tat

i dont listen to horrocore

Nah 21 savage would kill these pussies pew pew pew

meh

>he thinks bones is less normie than lil yachty

I really think scrim should just stick with producing not some fucking douchebag that does edm in las Vegas. although radical $uicide has 2 good songs. magazine and memoirs of a gorilla

>comparing $uicideboy$ and bones to 21pilots
>whatthefuck

Its like twenty one pilots or something?

fuck yes, new meme, and I actually like that

are you a hypebeast?

you're a fucking moron if you dont see how this gimmick meme shit is cringy please end your life