Why is it so hard to lose weight?

why is it so hard to lose weight?

why there are so many complex concepts like calories, proteins, fats, low carbs, high carbs, BMI, TDEE, BMR, HIIT, vitamins, cholesterol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calories in
Calories out

It's not hard you fat cunt. Eat less calories than you use.

just google them lol

It's not really hard or complex it's literally as simple as "eat less"
youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

eat less fat cunt

It's not. Just budget your calories, fats, carbs, etc. like you would your money.

I don't want to lose white, I want to lose WEIGHT
and what if I get hungry or weak

losing weight=/=being healthy

Don't worry about anything other than calories.

but every 1 g of protein contains like 6 calories or something isn't it?

I lost 35kg ama

Ignore it

stop posting this

You need to get your metabolism revved up as well as eliminate the addiction to sugars / simple starches.

Start getting regular light exercise, do some light muscle-building exercises to get the metabolism up. Cut out sugars and processed starches (chips!) and replace them with protein and leafy vegetables. Throw out the crap and go take regular walks. Then have some meat and a salad.

If you simply cut back on your calories your body will go into fasting mode and shut down your metabolism. You won't have any energy, won't move, and won't lose weight.

It's easy faggot even if you don't do sport. The most important thing to lose weight is food. Just eat less (and don't drink soda at any cost) and it's good.

It's not that complicated, fatty fat fat

>If you simply cut back on your calories your body will go into fasting mode and shut down your metabolism.

No it won't you idiot

This is an excuse for lazy people.

it's very simple actually
Calories in calories out.
Everything else is bullshit

Don't drink anything but water
Don't eat after 6 pm
Walk at least 5 km every evening or run if you can
You will lose weight fast

It's not. Cut carbs and exercise.

The hard part is getting a new routine and maintaining it.

We went from intelligent feel to fat feel

fat people are disgusting

Are you a woman? Don't eat after 6 pm?

That is bullshit.

teach me senpai
that's my fear

but they all say it's "just eat less"
but don't proteins have fat too

carbs or what the fuck that means
So you guys only eat meat and vegetables? and fruits?

losing weight is the easiest thing in the world, literally. just don't eat like a fucking pig, simple as that. losing weight actually requires less effort than gaining it.

Do you even know anything about human metabolism? Fucking hell. Where did I say that he should sit on his ass and do nothing?

Go back and read, then read up on metabolism.

If you cut out the calories and just sit the body will digest fat AND muscle.

HOW DO YOU EAT LESS WHEN YOUR STOMACH CONTROLS YOUR BRAIN

It doesn't matter how much calories you burn in a day. If you eat before sleeping,your body won't burn it and you will eat in the morning anyway.

it's the other way around, silly!

Just start walking for like 30 minutes everyday and eating less(you cant run away from this) then you start running a bit and for longer, you cant stop tho

>If you cut out the calories and just sit the body will digest fat AND muscle.

This is only a concern if you're very lean.

Read about the Minnesota experiment or about PSMF, or literally any starvation diet.

This shit doesn't happen.

It's an excuse to scarf twinkies down your throat like a swine

Take up smoking

You are addicted to sugar and junk starch. It fucks up your blood sugar, leaving you craving later. Sugar is a powerful drug.

Actually it will. Which is why you need to eat different, not stop eating.

I don't care about muscles, I just want to look like a human being

just eat less you fat cunt, losing weight can be hard, fortunately for you, the body uses a surprising amount of calories (surprising for me anyway, compared to how much you can lose in one gym session)
Reducing calories by like 600 a day isn't much, you can lose half a kg a week at that rate

Again, you didn't fucking READ what I wrote. Twinkies ARE sucking sugar and processed starches.

Damn, I'm done talking with canucks,

6pm is 9 hours before I go to bed.

>600 calories

isn't that dangerous

Eat about 200 calories less than is needed to support your current weight
Go for a walk every day

he said reduce by 600 not eat 600

im addressing what you said about "da metabolism will shut down if u eat too little"

This isn't a concern it's an excuse

I think he's right, but that's only when you're literally starving yourself with very few calories a day. Lighter dieting should be fine.

Nothing you said was wrong.

I lost 20pounds in 6 weeks doing that.

>I think he's right, but that's only when you're literally starving yourself with very few calories a day. Lighter dieting should be fine.

If you're very fat (above 20% bodyfat) you can eat at a very significant caloric deficit and you won't lose muscle provided you eat enough protein and actually do some physical activity

eat less, work out more. thats the secret formula for weight loss

Alright, but aren't walks useless? like low intensity or something? Someone said they actually slow down metabolism

why is there so much controversy? why can't things be easier

Walks are very useful since they're exercise
Forget the metabolism meme
Just do a standard walk, if you're a fat fuck don't touch a treadmill, you'll fuck up your knees

wait a minute, isn't eating less 80% of it

No they are not

If you won't eat after 6 pm then you will feel tired or hungry around 12 and go to sleep early.

No you fucking retard it's fucking science. The body goes into savings mode and you burn less calories.

Same reason you don't just run at the same speed for an hour, but you change it up ever 5-15 minutes.

If done right your body will continue to burn calories even after exercise.

>mfw normies get b8ed by this brazilian that's been posting the same thing for months now about being obese

walking is not useless and metabolism is a meme. just moving your body helps to burn calories, eating less will also help in not adding excess fat to your body

>No you fucking retard it's fucking science. The body goes into savings mode and you burn less calories.

It isn't science.

it doesn't have any actual basis to it. It's psuedoscience spewed off by lazy fat people or middleaged moms.

>The body goes into savings mode and you burn less calories.

Marginally, and only after an extended deficit for an extended period of time.

That's why you do refeeds every once in a while. Look up PSMF

Yes, working out is so you don't lose muscle mass, which requires protein in your diet aswell

Why would I want to sleep early? Also I do not eat anything in the morning, eating breakfast makes me sick.

I was expecting a Canadian flag

Metabolism is a meme
Different number of meals a day is a meme

All that matters is that you eat fewer calories than you burn.
If you're already fat it means you like food so it'll probablyall boil down to going hungry from time to time.
That's the hard part.
We're build to try to never go hungry

I see, I will try to do it
I won't work out, don't care about muscles

Go for a walk anyway

>I see, I will try to do it

no u wont

you've said this for months, every single time you say the same thing. "It's too hard, why is there so many confusing terms"

So you guys are actually hungry everyday?

define hungry. like am i constantly hungry? no. but i do eat everyday because i get hungry, i just dont eat a lot.

Just do power through it for the first couple of days/weeks bro. Once your stomach isn't so full to bursting all the time it will shrink down and then it will start feeling full earlier when it stretches from a normal size instead of the normal size already being stretched. It worked for me and in fact still does (on days where I don't eat breakfast or lunch because of work dinner fills me up a lot more than it normally would when the normal stomach size is already stretched).

why do u keep replying

he's a shitposter he's made this thread dozens of times

Sorry, it's hard for me to recognize shitposting sometimes since it's hard for me to fathom what they get out of doing it (same with bullying, etc.)

people are talking about actually starving

I don't have any problems with weight but I limit myself to $3~4 a day on food so naturally I don't eat much.

Fat people have forgotten what it feels to be hungry. You literally never are, because you eat as soon as you feel like it, or even just out of habit.
When you feel some light pangs in your stomach? That is how regular people know they can/should eat something. It's satisfied? You are done eating for several hours/the rest of the day.

If you are losing weight, you will start to feel this hunger sensation, and because you are eating under maintenance even more strongly than a normal person. But it's healthy AND you get used to it.

stop eating so much

>eat as soon as you feel like it, or even just out of habit
I have to admit that that's true, in the time I'm trying to lose weight I noticed that I ate a lot because of custom
I lost 2 kg already, but it's only one week

Looks like people get used to it, can't say I didn't enjoy while it lasted though