Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pickleSAM/status/759467618554171392
youtube.com/watch?v=JZWbZQI3-sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jackie is in germany

early

reported

is grandma back home from her vacation

Every single time - same fucking garbage.

Every single time I visit these threads. Every. Single. Time.

I could leave for a month, six months or a year and everything would have stayed the same. I wouldn't have missed one new thing. There's never any new content here. It's idiotic, everything that's being posted, and the most weird thing is that the imbeciles that populate these threads seem to love it and never get bored of it. The lingo and behavior patterns and everything, you all sound the same. A group of failed abortions.

Blogging about your pathetic life as if anyone cares, "What should my mom get me for lunch?" "I can't talk to girls cause I'm a loser", "le soshits/crayonshits/shitshits", "i wanna drill this slut/i wanna drown this whore in my cum", "gook lol!", "cumslut!", "Who is the biggest whore in k-pop?", "Why is [insert idol name] so pure/ugly/shitty/pig/plastic/arrogant/cute/stupid?", "why is X/Y/Z so based?", whining about male k-pop, reposting the same thing every single day. For years.

And then when someone presents you with a compelling argument or takes some of their time to write a more lengthy post and uses proper grammar you suddenly don't know what to do and resort to shouting memes. Do you lose your arguments on purpose or are you genuinely retarded? It doesn't matter, anyone who's been acting like a retard for years has to be one. You people must really be proud of being the dumbest motherfuckers alive. You aren't even as 1/10 as cunning or witty as you think yourselves to be. Worse yet, you don't even have the presence of mind to realize it. It's even worse when you get angry at words on a screen. Imagine how you are in real life.

In reality you have no life experience whatsoever and are probably less intelligent than half the people on this website.

This entire premise of these threads is so laughable, I see no point in actually treating anything here as a real discussion. And I'm leaving.

Kissing Yoon Bora...

Sunggyu gets to kiss her every night...

forgot your hyodung

>tfw you'll never have a beer with jackie

>66790921

lul having that pretyped, being that asshurt

>mio is great
>she is the soul of hkt

She's an old washed old hasbeen.
Make way for the younger generation, I say.

projection is real
hang in there user

high notes fits in well

kpg shooter bro has one more day to accomplish his mission

I would respect Twice if they can sing.

Me in front

Minah makes me rock hard

>Blogging about your pathetic life as if anyone cares, "What should my mom get me for lunch?" "I can't talk to girls cause I'm a loser", "le soshits/crayonshits/shitshits", "i wanna drill this slut/i wanna drown this whore in my cum", "gook lol!", "cumslut!", "Who is the biggest whore in k-pop?", "Why is [insert idol name] so pure/ugly/shitty/pig/plastic/arrogant/cute/stupid?", "why is X/Y/Z so based?", whining about male k-pop, reposting the same thing every single day. For years.

This is so fucking accurate, holy shit.

>tfw he got filtered but i have no idea why

lmao flippy

How do you rate this pit???

i love chungha so fucking much that even though i want to eat her shit i would restrain from doing so because she would be freaked out by it and i do not want to make her uncomfortable

>whining about male k-pop
+1

It's all I have to work with, but comparing Nor vs Swe we have a lot more to work with, starting with a different language.

why is yeri so cute

porky/10

forgot your hyodung

>2016
>still falling for the 'I'm mad a kpop threads' bait

is that the water bottle she stole from irene

lol seongso

>get away from me

more like baldy

yoojung bleeds out during kcon

lewd time?

Guys i hate to say this but...... after watching the gfriend bungee jump....

i think im gonna be a buddy......... someone help me

lol shut up fag

What's wrong with male k-pop?

> "Why is [insert idol name] so pure/ugly/shitty/pig/plastic/arrogant/cute/stupid?
What do you want to talk about then? What kind of idol discussion do you expect?

>twice circlejerking

HOW LONG IS THAT FAT NIGGER GOING TO BE ON MY KCON STEAM?!?!?!

Hyolyn or Bora?

new meme?

it's just one guy

same

remember when kpg liked hani? good times

twitter.com/pickleSAM/status/759467618554171392
oh god religion of peace spotted at the airport with twice, every pray they make it out safely.

until he done fapping to twice

they're good girls, they work hard, nothing to be ashamed

it's not like you became an Elvis or something

Why not just give in?

sötaste pojken i galaxen~~

only when she doesn't have bangs

Approximately twenty seven minutes

we have at least 9 twice posters here because every girl receives the same amount of love!

the venue looks tiny

Yeoreum is so cute now

>all those ugly people

there's only 15-20 people there.. shame

christ american kpoppers are just disgusting

meant to quote

you've never been to a lakers game or something? how do you not know what staples looks like

this one

oops misquote

there we go

>twiceshitters

lmao

>twice samefagging circlejerking with 9 different devices

i thought the staples center was supposed to be huge

I want the kcon shooter meme to be real so bad

>american kpoppers are just disgusting

this is my edited pasta

why are they si fucking ugly? holy shit...

its a basketball arena not a football stadium

apologize to twice

kek
twiceshitters confirmed for minion-loving mexican hamplanets

>twice is the next snsd

I'm pretty sure snsd pulls better airport crowds than that

i'm not much of a sports fan

youtube.com/watch?v=JZWbZQI3-sw
seems fine to me

apologize to nugu?

is that filthy frank behind soyul???

holy fuck

>>american
I see to illegals and a jew...

im talking about the retarded looking fans

the stage is in the middle for that one, in the pic you responded to it looks like its set up one one side meaning that half the arena (the seats behind it) won't be accessible

that's when the whole venue's opened. kcon has the back third roped off i think

oooopppss, my bad, I meant everyone posting in this thread

pretending anime