There are 16 threads about waifufaggotry in the catalogue at this very moment. five of them are about grimes...

there are 16 threads about waifufaggotry in the catalogue at this very moment. five of them are about grimes. this board is officially dead.

this board has been dead since day 1 m8

Janitors really do need to corral the fucking Grimes threads. They're *everywhere,* filled with cancerous dumblrinas, and generally disgusting.

grimes threads are worse than Kpop where it's only one thread and contained

you compensate with this board a bit too much

>*everywhere*

?

mods need to remove grimes threads, and move k-pop to another fucking board cause they never discuss music.

we have really shitty mods.

At the very least you can filter it, but waifu shit is cancerous
I don't get why people hate on the kpop general so much, they're contained to one thread. Is it just that they cycle through threads so much?

At least kpop fags don't spread their shit all over the place.

Grimes is just ridiculous.

I don't even hate her music but jesus dick man.

it entertains but its a distraction

I hate seeing them ugly plastic gook faces

Their insular community with their weird telepathic language means that it is impossible to discuss kpop on Sup Forums. Some people here actually like that kind of music, and it is ruined for them.

fair enough. i do hate most aspects of my life, and think about suicide a lot

jesus

the mods don't come here, seriously all they do is watch Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>fair enough. i do hate most aspects of my life, and think about suicide a lot

can you tell me?

>tripcuck thinks anything it posts has any value whatsoever

>can you tell me?
tell you what?

Guess I'll start to spam music in Spanish now.

honestly, that would be much better than the current state of things

Looks like Grimes is now another artist I can't talk about on this board thanks to fantasmo autismos like these faggots coming around

about your life and why you want to end it

this is hilarious

feels bad that this fuck likes the same musician that I like

Fuck it then I'll start when the next sharethread is up, I'll do some commie folk stuff, argentine reggae, and some indigenous avant-garde stuff. Maybe I'll throw in some stuff that gets played at vive latino.

that wouldn't be very relevant to the discussion here, but seeing that this board is already in shambles, i guess i wouldn't mind explaining a little bit. sorry if this comes off as super egocentric, but it is nice to actually have someone take interest in me.

most of my misery is my own fault. i'm an extremely cynical person, and i'm quick to find fault in the world around me. i could list tons of examples, but theres really no point. i guess i'm just an idealist and when i see corruption and idiocy in the world around me, it's really discouraging, even though i know i'm no better than anyone else.

i also have pretty bad social anxiety and i'm a very introverted person. that's probably most of the reason why i spend so much time on here. it's way easier to talk with anonymous strangers online about things that actually interest me, instead of trying to talk to people in real life. i have some friends, but i can feel myself gradually growing away from them every day. i am completely incapable of interacting with females, and as a result, i'm a virgin who's terrified of intimacy. i've had the chance to have sex several times, but each time, i got really bad performance anxiety, and i couldn't get it up.

finally i'm hopelessly in love with art. all my life i've wanted to be an artist or a musician. i believe that the purpose of my time here is to give back beautiful art to the world that can live on even after i do. the problem is that everything i make is terrible, and i lack the confidence and work ethic to practice and improve.

basically i just suck.

i would never actually kill myself though. i think about it a lot, and sometimes wish that i could, but the one aspect of my life that i really do love, is my family. my mom dad and sister are wonderful people, and i could never be selfish enough to put them through something like that.

Know that you're not alone because you just described 99% of Sup Forums's population

your cynicism is actually a need for things to be better

you care and you should respect yourself for it
you can uncover that other people care just as much as you, which is why you come first

this is just embarrassing lol

Which would make this the 17th? Real intelligent OP...

thanks for the encouragement guys. it really is nice to know there are other people who care.

holy shit

Looked at catalogue. Only the grimes general and two threads complaining about grimes threads. lololololol

there are two that are just generally discussing her and one asking why people like her. the other two 404ed. either way, three active grimes threads is still ridiculous

Do it man. That sounds neat.

>there are people who ligitimatly don't think she is the artist of the decade

>talking about a musician on a music board is ridiculous

>there are people who ligitimatly think she is the artist of the decade

>implying that they're actually talking about her music

Just thought I'd point out how meta-logically hilarious it is that you trolls have actually created - and are maintaining! - a thread about the threads you don't like.

why do you assume that anyone who doesn't like grimes is a troll?

I don't. I'm a veteran troll myself (not on here - other places) and I love Grimes.

>I'm a veteran troll myself

You sound exactly like these people

Wait nevermind, I misunderstood your post. My bad

Nice meta thread tho

Nice trip tho

Speak for yourself, I've had lots of great discussions about kpop in the generals

My only gripe is that during certain times people literally cannot keep themselves from talking about how much they want to fap to certain idols but that's kind of a thing with Sup Forums as a whole.

Sup Forums died on 2009 with the resurgence of the lady gaga waifu peeps. it was much worse

Just be you'reself!

>ligitimatly

>angered by the board being full of shit threads
>posts a whiny fucking metathread

It's something that needs to be addressed. If no one says anything the it's just gonna get worse

It's their defense mechanism. Sad!

Why do you still come here

I like talking about music

Calm down Trump. Go back to twitter.

You're an idiot if you think this thread is novel in any way.

Fuck you

Le """""free independent thinker""""" libcuck detected

Your heuristics are faulty. Don't even bother.

Triggered.

Sup Forums it's been dead for months honey, there's no point in lurking anymore.

I'm just here for /daily/ and sharethreads and I suggest you do the same. There's no hope left for Sup Forums.

sum/mu/r fags, besides that its been dead. I don't know why I still go on here, I haven't found any music from here in months

SO LONG SHRIMP

Is there any way to fix it?

lol why do angsty 20somethings constantly write shitty self-important melodramatic essays about how fucking sad they are on Sup Forums
Seriously this isn't a fucking therapy group

>self-important
Because everyone is the main character of their own story, so of course they're self important when communicating it.

They've also not been broken by the world into a state of constant self deprecation, and recognize they can write whatever they want and your self important ass can't do a damn thing about it, except whine, or shut your mouth and move on.

I'm not sure why you think your output is important or valuable enough to be put in front of my eyes. It's clutter, to be quite clear with you. I am the collective, the collective has spoken. Kneel, slave.

Spoken like a true angsty 20something

Don't shoot the messenger, man. I'm just tellin' you how it is.

I bet you listen to Immortal Technique faggot

To be fair, he only brought it up because that user asked

Heard of them, but never knowingly heard them.

never post here again

KAY WHY ESS

Woops.

Okay.

You pretty much sound like me when I was 19. Things don't really get better.

Do people really come here for music anymore?

Look at the catalog, there is no good music threads atm

Rude

I do, but I feel like it's foolish optimism that keeps bringing me back here

I know, thats why I'm here yet I know its not going to change too

How old are you now?

Wait for summer to end

I know it's a joke but you could totally still get b& for this

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU

Wut?