Tell me things about Moldova

Tell me things about Moldova.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cRbciSAvI9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its the north dakota of yurop

it is a landlocked country but the nearest ocean is less than 100m from their border

>black sea
>ocean

wtf

why the fuck is it moldova and not moldavia?????

Moldavia is how romanian named the region they stole from Moldova.

Why do ronanians always steal?

The guatemala of Europe?

yea but what's the italian name for the country moldova?

*El Salvador

not it's all Moldova in Romanian and most of it is in Romania

Now that is just bullying...

well Repubblica Moldova doesn't sound good, perhamps you can say Repubblica Moldava or just Moldova.

They have qt Russian speaking grills

youtu.be/cRbciSAvI9g

They have town rapists.

Its HDI is worse than ours

is called moldavia in spanish

I went to Moldova a few years ago, to Tiraspol and Chisinau. Lower standard of living than in Norway obviously, but not the shithole I kinda expected. Hostels were nice and clean. Transnistria, the Russian communist wannabe state in the east, is something you've never seen before. They literally have modern statues of Lenin along the main street and a brandy distillery depicted on their currency. Russian grills were GOAT tier, Moldovan not so much. Sadly I got the trots my first night there (turns out Transnistrian tap water isn't drinkable!), so I didn't get to see so much of the country, but it appeared to be low on sights. Chisinau just had the communist legacy, and Transnistria just have communism. Pic related, a MASSIVE bust of Lenin in some village outside of Tiraspol. The head itself was about 1,70 meter tall!

>Moldova River
>Not even in Moldova

It's the poorest country in Europe and there's a frozen conflict with a breakaway Russian-backed republic.

Sounds familiar?

Came here to post this

I think that's because the river is in the actual region of Moldova. Romania was made up of three historical regions, Transylvania, Wallachia and Moldova. Then the USSR occupied parts of Moldova, and when it collapsed, that part wanted to be its own country, but they didn't encompass the entire region of Moldova, only parts of it.