As a child i was p much into collecting things due to excessive burgers

as a child i was p much into collecting things due to excessive burgers

i first made a collection from all the cartoon images i cropped from newspapers and magazines
one day i found a big pile of stamps on the street and started me stamp collection just because i had a good base despite not gibing a fuck about stamps in general

then one day (i was 10 or somefin) i was cheking out me sisters grills magazine out of boredom, cant remember the context but somehow there was a chapter with ass pictures of celebrities (male), taken from movies n shit i think. now that i think of it its p weird to put ass pics to a magazine 14 yo grills read.

nyway i cropped them and glued them to me collection book, i thought it was gonna make a great baseline for a collection because some1 already did the research and compiled them together even though such bizarre material should be very sparse and hard to get 2gether. with a base like this i could build a really large and novel collection. plus i thought the material was quite humorous.

i showed it 2 neghbours sons and they laugfed but i think they more of laughed @ me. so that was p much the end of me collection life

helo

what did he mean by this?

Cool blog

Jesus Christ, this must be the most retarded thing I read in this board.
>Sharters
not even once
Jesus.

ugh oh

the most macabre thing about child hood memories is if u have forgotten when it happened and cant even remember if u did it as little kid or as teemu tier early teen

Ugh, stop trying to fit in favela monkey, you still live in a shithole.

>self-hate
Go and stay go

oingo boingo boingo

r00d

Samefagging much?

hi

Nice try, but no.

I'm here since before the flags, newfriend.

wow I thought I was the onyl one

ever since mommy praise me for pooping during potty trainign i've kept my poops up until i turn seven. thought it was a good thing poops

show the jar (it was one of those cheese puffe jars you get at sams club) to people in class and i got in trouble and had to meat wit school psychlogist

hehe nice job

Hurr durr look i posted a .png image that proves everything. Look, retard, any kind of imbecile can do shitty edits like this.
Pic related.

at least you didn't spend years of your childhood amassing a coin collection OP

He's really not me, user.
Also
>hurr durr le big words
Cringe.

Nice pic btw.

Shit, I forgot my pic.

I think that only proves that you're the one that made those posts, user, not me :v)

wher did u get a good baseline??

I wish I had any kind of money as a kid :^(

>imbecile
>big word
m8...

very säd, huemonkey

>$2 note

what the fuck

don bully him mayb hes burgers like me

i kno that fel

chek this dubs btw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHERE ARE THE DUBS, DUMB FROG POSTER???

>30 replies
>8 posters

Nice thread.
Sage, report and hide.

wow, nic nubers
t. albeto borbosa

i collected pencil leds in primary school, kept them in a tin, it caught on and people were going to the bin to sharpen their pencil in lesson but instead were just breaking their leds apart and rushing over to give them to me to add to my collection

all those colours looked awesome

thanks its good

Eu falei isso antes, brasileiro é tudo praga mesmo.

hi

Speak English please, monkey.

prove it, fag

>more selfhate

eeeeeeee ooooo aahahaha

fuck off amerifat

@66793960
literally all me

I collected hats as a kid, I've got 34.

>2. Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!

I HAD THOSE TOO UNTIL WE HAD TO USE THE MONEY