rateyourmusic.com/~thedb

rateyourmusic.com/~cancherito

Thoughts on my new name?

taw

Why is closeitjohn so based?

his entire persona revolves around being the opposite of now-irrelevant people

yawn

that kevin ayers album you 5'd fucking sucks

I found it very evocative of timeless scenaria and moments of lives I've not lived or I might have lived. In other worlds, surrealist ectasy.

Actually he's pretty similar to Horb and t_j

rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia

Please add me I need friends

let's not hit below the belt here. closeitjohn may be pretty bad, but he's not THAT bad

rateyourmusic.com/~woolite123

t_j is cool

the forums are slowly but surely healing from the toxic bullshittery of people like highonbatwings and epithalamion and marsbars at long last. praise be.

he's a fucking sociopath

The only thing that I've seen him do that is worthy of hating is that imaginary groupie thing

lmao

you may hate t_j but he's not a fucking psychopath

Bump

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

These threads are always top quality

>People only care when something goes down.
Yeah, except the archive is down 90% of the fucking time. Is there another site that archives Sup Forums's content? I'm trying to catch up on past RYM soap operas but to no avail.

The 13th Floor Elevators are seriously a shitty band

wow, thats a seriously shitty opinion

>boring garage set to a boiling jug

Kill yourself. Get a taste for better garage rock.

more like CANCERito

bump~

>avant-teens endlessly shit on SellMeAGod
>steal his curve though
fucking poseurs baka

lmao why do you like wilco

rateyourmusic.com/~I_AM_FISH

be kind to each other you only have so much time

added u guys :D

Be nice to one another. Life is short.

what is /rym/s endgame? we are now approaching the postmodernity since people rarely post anything original in these and mostly just copy paste what was already said or post their profiles

wdhmbt

redpill me on

>sociopath
Stop throwing these words around when you have absolutely no fucking idea what they mean. It's embarrassing.

shit that was the reference I just fricked it up

>I mention this only because the yawn-inducingly predictable cries of "sell out!" that have greeted Art Angels from certain sections of Grimes' fanbase only serve to highlight how little they understood the musical strengths of their hero. Because a hell of a lot of a Grimes fans seem to be above "Pop" music and can only swallow their melodies if they're cloaked in a suitably "dreamy" aesthetic. Which would explain firstly why they're so forgiving of the meandering arrangements and occasionally stifling homogeneity of Visions beyond track three. Secondly, it would explain why the first ~700 ratings for Art Angels were so laughably reactionary as to leave the record with a rating struggling to break the 3.0 barrier. All of which leaves us with the incredibly rare scenario of a new release on RYM whose rating is actually rising as the ratings pile in. Because thankfully, a majority of listeners seem to be recognising what a marked improvement Art Angels is in literally every department.

>Boucher herself, perhaps scarred from the vitriolic reaction to 2014's Go, seems keenly aware that this record would inevitable leave some people behind. "You only like me when you think I'm looking sad" opines Claire on the de factor opener "California"; brilliantly dismissing the kind of fans who fetishize the underground in the same manner as the pathetic male who seeks a girl unaware of her own beauty. Behind every instant half-star rating to Art Angels was an insecure man-child who really believed that "we were the same Claire, but now you're just like all the others". Hammering this point home is the sumptuous closer "Butterfly", the most direct tribute to Boucher's beloved Mariah Carey - seriously, how did they not see this coming? - yet which finishes with this glorious kiss-off: "If you're looking for a dream girl, I'll never be your dream girl". Eh, you can look to more informed sources for the (voluminous) feminist think-pieces but for once they seem valid here.

He's autistic and too easily influenced by his internet friends who were pretty awkward to begin with.

He's just shitty when he tries to pretend to be one of them and goes way too far like that groupie message.

lads

rateyourmusic.com/~snordine

my dad brought over my cousin from italy who doesn't speak any english and he's sleeping in my bed and he likes katie

earsex

>like that groupie message
im out of the loop on this one - could you explain?

rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist

rating sum black metal 2day woowoo

*drones No_*

>If I were a groupie, my goal would be to fuck as many aging dinosaur rock dudes to death as I can. Like, feeling Mick Jagger's erection shrivel and his grunts stop in the middle of everything would be so kickass. The last thing Mick Jagger ever did was fail to give me an orgasm. Now that's feminism.

>Keith Richards tries to do a line of blow off my ass and collapses halfway through, so I'm just lying there with a dead guy and some cocaine on my ass.

>Although my biggest target would be Dylan. Look me in the eye and tell me that seeing Bob Dylan die in the middle of sex wouldn't be the most awesome thing ever. I'd fuck Dylan so hard he'd be making negotiations with St. Peter ('I wrote "Knockin' On Heaven's Door," so I think I'm qualified to field this one') before his heart stopped beating. Plus, his sex noises are probably hilarious.

rateyourmusic.com/~Ricoshet777

How do you change your username on RYM ?

$$$

hey kids
rateyourmusic.com/~noiseman45

rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo

classic jeremy thirty-seven eleven...

jeremy the 13 year old legend i miss his antics from '10

Tell me about arcadia
Why does he hides his ratings?

i'm confused by this picture

rateyourmusic.com/~HotOpinions

That Jeremy kid angers me more than I should let him

jeremy = acadia before the name change

he's the new straubien, who cares about music.

strau- who?

strau-beyond words

>straubien
>the superior rym cinephile
pick one

rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the_hipster_collection/

wdhmbt?

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

yo

You don't just compose a list like this out of the blue...I wonder what happened in this fella's life.

what the fuck

Kill all /daily/ posters
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax

any good users on here lads?
rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily__rym_users/

all of them
at least they are doing advanced musical explorations instead of shitposting like /rym/

yeah listening to posercore real advanced

rateyourmusic.com/collection/hamtrax/r5.0
it's better than having shittaste, that's for sure

Except I'm advanced in multiple genres while those embryos stick to their echo chamber of avant teen core from 6 years ago

>advanced in multiple genres
>less than 5k ratings
middle kek

>advanced in multiple genres
>likes entry level in everything
>likes only music from last ~30 years

I'm the mother fucking crust punk commander
Grindcore General
Rap emperor
Junglist Massive
Grime God
BRAAAP BRAAAP mother fucker

>jojo shitter
>likes memerap + Sup Forumscore
>pretends to be a nigger online
is there anything more cancerous than this individual?

looks like I've triggered the embryo daily posters lads
Don't you have some natural snow buildings to listen to you fucking amoeba

rateyourmusic.com/~BitchAssGenius

judge my tastes

what tastes

within 191 ratings you're still exploring the very basics, focus on getting the slightest grasp of music before worrying about "taste"

i'm two weeks from a decade on rym, and i've clicked on the forums for something other than finding out what's wrong w/ the website, maybe, 12 times

~pabanks

> my korean isn't perfect, but, roughly translated, i believe that the lyrics are something along the lines of "i'm going to tie you to a streetlight, dry hump you until your balls hurt, and only let you cum when strangers start pointing and laughing at you. then we'll cuddle."
what a freak

Do you guys rate music you've heard only once or do you take a few listens before you rate?

>advanced
>listens to hip hop

Found the teenager.

Learn what avant-teen means you dumb embryo.

>crust punk commander
>less than 2 pages of ratings
>most of them are from this month

loltbh

"Avant-teen" was coined by infamous AntiWarhol acolyte joy_circumcision to poke fun at himself, who listened to what's on the bottom row.

I GOT MONEY THAT I SAVED NOW IM BACK ON ROAD
>doesn't listen to rap
Found the virgin

This reads like something epithalamion would post. (just remove the f bombs)

I bet I've been to more crust shows then the amount of times you've been outside you fucking melon

>Found the virgin

Found the 16 year old.

>Found the virgin
why is this pic so accurate

These posts are me btw

>if you don't listen to mindless nigger ooga boogas you're a virgin and not a cool dudebro like me
america is in a really sad state huh?

/daily/ is patrician af tho

pretty much

>nigger
hey man... that's racist.

>it's a whatever irrelevant country this poster is from thinks Americans care about him episode

"I like real "music"! Not that avant-teen trash for virgins! Hip hop, rap, trap, the list goes on!"

t.mad natural snow buildings fan
Lemme guess your favorite sun ra and the only sun to you listened to is lanquidity

HAHAHAHA that projection

wdhmbt

Even if that was true it's better then listening to "music".

no one outside blogchat diaspora cares about that shit bud

sun ra is a hack

boldfaure why did you drop your trip