STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

i got scammed by a fucking jew!

maybe if you stop making this thread and go to work you will recover

ffs we get it you've lost your money. we dont fucking care

Story?

kys

pls care

but then i fucking worked just to get back to 0. it's retarded

You're making us look back, KYS asshole!

give me money and ill stop

please

it's retarded because you are a careless faggot

we are not donating, fuck off

p[lease give me advice

HOW DO I FIX THIAS!

PLEASEEEE!!

tell us how it fucking happened then

Kill yourself

a jew stole my money

what else do u want? fuckk

how did he steal

i give him money and he not uphold his half of the deal

what do i do now?

will it take long to earn $400 back?

bolice

nice try hiro, I'm not giving you a single Cent

give me a single cent

If you're so pathetic and unlikeable that you don't have friends or family to help you, then you should just kill yourself.

Or this is just a troll thread, in which case, kill yourself.

Don't forget to sage when you reply to faggot threads guys

>normalfag

>using being happy and normal as an insult
Never understood that meme. Keep sucking on that barrel, one day you'll have the balls to pull the trigger.

fuck off normie why are you even here

Memes and languages and politics. Despite people like you shitting the place up you can meet some interesting people on Sup Forums

your kind is best on /lgbt/

That's like 2 videogames worth. Tought break

its just money, and in scheme of things that isnt much.

Dont get hung up over material things. You will be ok in the end my canucky friend.

how do i stop thinking about all the things i could've bought with that money?

fucking hurts man.

>w-w-well ur gay
brilliant comeback. If you're going to be an autistic faggot too stupid to do anything but post on Sup Forums you could at least be good at that one fucking thing. God how does it feel to be a failure at being a failure? You can't even do that right. It must suck being so stupid.

i dont expect a normie to understand my sarrows

THESE WOUNDS

I'm sure it's very difficult being a whining loser who refuses to help himself.

For $400 dollars? What are you a Filipino to care over such a small sum? I spend that much a week on alcohol.

How about dont think about it? Dont get caught up in material bullshit.

>small sum

it's not that small tho

it is very small, thats like one week of work at ur shitdonalds
jesus christ why do you keep coming to fucking Sup Forums of all places to whine about losing 400 bucks? what do you expect us to do?

Yes, it is.

Stop acting like a crackhead.

>a week of working isn't that much

normals these days lmfao

are you literally an addict? you sound like some druggie native who "lost" $400 to a drug dealer or some shit. god the internet is degenerate

I lost a lot more than that

>richfag normal thinks $400 is nothing

just fuck off already i get that you're rich

If being able to loss $400 and not cry over the internet makes one rich I am doing really well indeed.

>normalfag comes here to feel good

fuck off blasted normal

Shut up druggie. Go suck a dick for a fix and fuck off.

can you please answer me why you come here repeatedly to post this? no one's going to reimburse you because you did something retarded
you won't even tell us how you lost the money, and no, ive worked since i was 16 and back then even 400 was very little, same now that I've moved out.

go work your important office job normal

I need advice on how to make money back

im very upset about this loss

It's because he lost it to drugs, I guarantee it. You gotta realize that people on the internet (especially fringe sites like Sup Forums) attract the lower levels of society. I always wonder how and why this happens though... do they have computers?

>I need advice on how to make money back
>im very upset about this loss
go to work

>You gotta realize that people on the internet (especially fringe sites like Sup Forums) attract the lower levels of society

Then why are you here?

You're either one of us or you're wasting your time as a normal on us

Get a job faggot.

Legally you are screwed, a lawyer will cost you more than $400 unless the matter is legal and you can go to a Canadian small claims court.

If it is some drug deal turned bad, than grow some balls, and smash the other persons head in with a baseball bat. That is how druggies take care of their problems. If you wont do this than accept the loss.

Im not here to feel good. I dont need the satisfaction of not whining over $400 to feel good. You are just coming off as pathetic. Literally.

Bitching over money is one thing if it is a real amount. $4000 isnt worth what you are doing.

WHERE

i refuse to work. im done with working for a living, there's no fucking pride in being a poor wagecuck slave.

Why should I work when criminal master race makes millions of dollars a day? They're the true alphas

yeah i'm a fucking normal, wasting time. I don't have some fucking agenda like the low level degenerates and diaspora here all seem to have

druggie confirmed,

he's probably here because he wants to learn about and discuss international events and cultures, like about half of this board
the other half are just here to project and complain about shit better suited for /r9k/
>i refuse to work.
then stop complaining about money, thats how almost everyone else gets it
>there's no fucking pride in being a poor wagecuck slave
then stop consuming and die please

>Bitching over money is one thing if it is a real amount. $4000 isnt worth what you are doing.

lol typical normal. Lol

why don't you understand why we hate you fucking normals. you make all our issues a joke

>Hurr durr your money isn't important unless its $40,000!
fucking normals and their inability to sympathize

how much are canadian 400$ compared to real money?

50$?

no im not a druggie you blasted normals.

I just don't see the point of working for some wagecuck slave, paying taxes to the Communist party of Ontario via taxes when there are people making millions of dollars every single day with crime.

Betas are people who work for a living. Alphamales refuse to submit to a boss or pay taxes like little cucks.

I need to figure out how to commit crime so I can become an alpha too.

how is that funny to post the same shit over and over

lol, your issue is petty as fuck druggie. Try living in a warzone or a favela you worthless slime
arab currency is literally only powerful due to oil. ours is about 0.8 of 1 USD

>you
>alphamale

being normal or not has little to do with a value of money
most of the non-normies are trapped in their own little reality because the real world is too intimidating, and then project their rejection of anyone who tries to be a productive member of society
about 300 USD
dear christ he is a druggie, can you at least explain how you lost your money in a coherent way? and please stop being vague by saying a jew took it

>lol, your issue is petty as fuck druggie. Try living in a warzone or a favela you worthless slime

Lol

What does that have to do with anything FUCKING NORMAL

It's not a fucking competition who has a worse life. THat's retarded.

Do you go up to people with AIDS and say "Hey well at least you don't have AIDS AND you're also missing both your arms".

Seriously just fuck off normal already.

You're being negative as fuck, you haven't given me ONE piece of advice.

All you're doing it saying negative shit, I need solutions not negative memes about favelas and getting cucked by an african warlord

read
We told you to get a job. That's what people do, autistic or not

than leave Sup Forums and go to /r9k/ which is what everyone is telling you. That is where autistics fags go to bitch about trivial things.

We may be normies or we may not be but nobody here cares about that you lost $400 and refuse to work ever again.

If you want advice actually explain the situation. If you wont do the advice is to move on and get a fucking job. It is solid advice actually. If you wont do that than the advice is stop bitching.

Alphas dont bitch about $400 over the internet and ask Sup Forums how to commit crime. It isnt fucking hard retard.

you are the biggest beta on a board full of betas.

i refuse to get a job.

A job gets you nowhere in this life.

30% OF MY FUCKING MONEY WILL GET TAKEN TO PAY FOR AHMEDI the Syrian terrorist and Jamal the Scarborough nigger who slangs crack and has sex with overweight black women who are single moms.

Fuck you normalfuck

I need to become a criminal, but how?

I tried making some /crime idea/ threads on biz but they trolled me and i got banned.

>than leave Sup Forums and go to /r9k/ which is what everyone is telling you. That is where autistics fags go to bitch about trivial things.

I don't want to go to /r9k/

they're fucking losers who will never amount to anything. I want to become a successful person

can you tell me how you lost your money specifically and stop avoiding the question?
you become a criminal by hanging out with these so called jamals that you hate and do exactly what pisses you off about our society

Ok, since you asked I will tell you. Go outside and jump the next person you see. Take their wallet. Keep doing this. Walk around and just break into houses.

Go to bank and slip them note that you have bomb and demand they give you all the money.

alternatively go on street corner and suck dick.

I told you how to crime. You can shut the fuck up and go do it.

>you become a criminal by hanging out with these so called jamals that you hate and do exactly what pisses you off about our society

Why the fuck would I be a jamal?

I hate jamals, the only way for the White man to get ahead in this world is crime. We must ally together and take our country back, and Ammunition and supplies cost money.

Money which we need to make with crime.

Get it?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA and being a criminal will? Stop watching TV shows and playing GTAV. Getting a job opens up opportunities which you would know if you were actually alpha.

Sorry to say it bud, but if you're here posting all this shit you're never gonna do it. Sounds like you have no education either so your job WILL suck and that's your own damn fault.

Unless of course you get shot by jamal in your next drug deal, then your "commie overlords" will unfortunately save your bitch ass with no cost to you. Fuck you.

That has low profit and high risk

I need to concoct a better plan.

Perhaps higher dumb highschool kids or normies to be Mules who will do my bidding so i can make easy money without work

>Why the fuck would I be a jamal?
you literally want to be someone who cheats the system with no repercussions, thats pretty jamalish

and dear christ can you stop avoiding the question ive posted
can you tell us how you lost your money?

Yeah sure go do that. Too bad you dont have $400 to hire them though. Canadians will be fighting each other for your wealth.

I hope that $400 wasnt all you had or your criminal empire may never come to be.

dumb normie

Why the fuck would i go to a communist school to get indoctrinated?

Fuck kathlene wynn and fuck justin traudeau, communist pieces of shit

fuck talking with you idiots im going to make threads on /biz/ about some ideas I came up with.

We need to somehow figure out how to use technology to our advantage.

I'm thinking something involving homeless people and carding. Perhaps hiring homeless fucks to make money for me?

I'm going to pay a homeless person to make a bank account and let me use it to hold my shekels

Then im going to make homeless people infect local business computers with malware, then i just need to figure out how to go further with it

>im going to make threads on /biz/ about some ideas I came up with.
give /biz/ our apologies

they kept banning me for making threads about making money

Some sort of fag board i think, try to talk money and they ban you

it must be nice to be a literal delusional retard

too bad i'm just stuck being a "normal" and enjoying my life :/

Sounds like a winning plan.

Go for it. You will be rich soon all without giving any money to alpha jews. Stop posting and go implement it.

don't worry normal.

Your time will come soon. There's a bullet waiting for every normal.

because you are retarded and you probably use the same "logic" and reasoning you use here
can you please tell me how you lost the money?

i am writing up my plans, don't you worry little normal. Don't you worry.

Soon I will be the alpha chad, I will be the cucker here instead of the Cuckee.

it's hard to explain, normal.

>get into an agreement that's to hard to understand
wew
im not retarded, can you explain please?

it's embarrassing and not that important

the only way for us to help you is if you tell us where you went wrong
please explain

What's done is done.

No use crying over spilt milk. I just need to figure out what to do now

Do you think a homeless fag would create a bank account and let me use it to receive money for like $100?

I am a nigerian prince. If you give me $400 I'll send you 1 million back.

no he wouldn't
please explain how you lost the money

Yes, give them the money. Te them more will come if they cooperate.

Your plan is brilliant.

Go do it fag.

stop giving the autistic bad advice. yes the homeless man would work for them. Why dont you want them to be successful?

>Yes, give them the money. Te them more will come if they cooperate.
>Your plan is brilliant.

Thank you.

I mean what are they gonna do? If they don't cooperate i'll break their fucking ribs

>tfw you lost 4/5 of my monthly pay
wow

...fuck

wew, you know how to use a proxy i suppose
either way, leaving an account in the name of a homeless man means at any time he could just show identification to the bank and drain the entire account whenever he wanted

Break a rib or a hand beforehand so they know you are serious.

Nah that wont happen. OP just needs to break one of their ribs beforehand to show them consequences.

Dont discourage OP from being richfag.

>either way, leaving an account in the name of a homeless man means at any time he could just show identification to the bank and drain the entire account whenever he wanted

well of course but it won't be there for long and that's just a cost of doing business I suppose.

if he snitches or does that shit though he's getting sent to the afterlife early

>Nah that wont happen. OP just needs to break one of their ribs beforehand to show them consequences.
they could literally drain the entire account, hop in a cab, and be in the next city over in an hour with the cash and never be found

No way i earn more than a russian?

No fucking shit

But it's the risk you have to take these days.

Maybe alternatively I could use a dying or already dead person's account, that way safe as fuck