m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgjwjaBJ5Do
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g
youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Picture_Production_Code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP America

Don't you mean
>please gib more burger oil

Hey, you cats wanna head downtown and catch the new Marx Brothers flick?

No Shirley Temple though; fuck that pedoshit.

pls notice me germany

Hey guys. I just read about what's going on in Europe. Do you think Czechoslovakia will be alright?

I hope this doesn't lead to another silly war. My grandpa died in the great war.

We would all be happy.

Working an honest living in a factory.
Coming home to a modest house and having a car.
Being greeted by our wife and our two children.
Having sex daily with our wife.

New York City looks like a very nice place to move to; I hear they have a good Polish-American community there.

Dear Pole. I hear you are considering hitching a boat to the USA; consider the following. Western Canada! 10 acres of land for 50 zolty a plot! The great outdoors! A new home like your old home. Hardy, open, free... Free from the German menace. For 58 zolty you can settle in Saskatchewan and be settled as a British subject, speaking your own language, practicing your own religion, among your own people.

My bros in Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia might also want to consider hitching a boat to North America.

>fighting wars
neutral master race here

You losers can enjoy your WW2 lol.

When's this Depression ever gonna end? Hopefully we can get a Republican back in the White House in '40.

Silly foreign politics. Why should we care about the Austrian elections?

Who gives a shit about the tensions on the continent. I live too far up north to be affected by it.
Also we are neutral, so nothing can happen to us anyways.

And we're not gonna save Europe's kiesters again if a war happens. We did it once already and we're not doing it again.

Benny Goodman's band are the smoothest cats in the biz, much better than those Artie Shaw hacks.

Nice legs but the faces...fuck no.

THE WEST WANT A FUCKING WAR AGAINST SOVIET RUSSIA....I HOPE THIS SHIT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=sH-fU4fgz8U

My brother and his college buddies moved to Russia a couple years ago saying they'd had it with the unfair capitalist system that could allow a depression like this to happen. Haven't written home in over a year. Hope they're alright.

>Canada
>30's
>having a job
>owning a house

Are you honestly so retarded that you don't know what the Great Depression was?

>Be Austrian
>Get shot

>tfw not a fucking leaf

I'm starving, I need to eat.

I say, this Hitler fellow sounds like he has the right idea.

How do we kick the Frogs out?

(((())))

Fuck the british and the Arabs, we are making our country and we are making it here.

We're helping China from western evils.

Literal masterrace coming through. What's up subhumans?

Siberia is a lovely place for an all-expenses-paid vacation, no? :^)

Post pics of league of german girls qts please

That was some master race two years ago when you lost the Olympics to a nigger. Oh well, better luck at Tokyo in '40.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgjwjaBJ5Do

the jews have told me that stalin kill innocents

Who do you gentlemen think will land on the moon first, the germans, british, or french?

The jews are the communists you spic fuck, why do you think so many Bolsheviks are jewish?

Fuck off with that sci-fi shit.

here we have a jew named leon trotsky, and he is saying that stalin is an authoritarian anti-semite

>tfw still NEET because of the depression
This horseshit is going to last forever

Lies or even the Bolsheviks have had enough of their treachery. Either way, lmao.

you need ww2 against russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ww3 in the new milenium against the same shithole of russia

>Mexico
He will be dead soon enough

Did you know that one of his jewish friends(pic related) got arrested because he got accused of sabotage, terrorism and because he supported the nazis haha STALIN is paranoid a prick

>be gangster in NYC who wears a sexy fedora
>own #swag nightclub where hot jazz music plays every night
>pay off corrupt cops
>drive a Cadillac with bulletproof plating

Life is good.

did you know that stalin want to destroy your democracy???

>Jews fleeing Kristallnacht
>FDR sez no fuck off we're full
Welp...

MARTIANS ARE INVADING
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g

I want muh emğire back ;_;

SEND JEWS TO MADAGASCAR
hitelr wouldn't never attack us, he's stupid but not crazy

Just give them transit rights and join the anti-comitern pact you fucks

I'm here, I'm not queer and fuck the soviets.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0

(That's the only recording of Führer when he is not representing himself publicly.)

this hitler fella looks proper mental. do you reckon he's gonna actually do anything?

Guys... is he going to be OK?

Peace in our time!

Looks like rearmament is a good idea. Churchill is right.

If war comes, I think we'll be alright. The Germans aren't that well prepared if our best intelligence estimates are correct.

Do you have parents to watch over you? Let them decide

Enjoy tax police on your tail, ya fairy.

Always funny how bitches had manfaces back then.

Why u do this people

Shouldn't you be in a gulag right now?

Right now I'm trying to cooperate with mongolian troops on the eastern border. The Japanese activity is increasing

The Russians are fucking crazy you dipshit, and we can't fight them off. Germanics need to stand together against the commies.

All things considered, a labor camp is probably one of the safer places to be in Russia during the next 6 or so years.

Hello yes would you like to buy my camel? She is the fastest in town!

>we will never get rid of this old crippled polio faggot in office
>he will never actually follow presidential terms and will continue being an old rotting shit that won't flush
>we are never getting out of this shithole of a depression.
this sucks, give us hitler, he seems to know what the shit hes doing over in europe.

Actually no. The winter of 1941-42 is the hardest time in terms of food supplies.

Wanna join the German-American Bund? We need to show those Jews the ol' what-for for causing this depression.

Why is white man killing us

*dies*

Career choices for Negros - 1938 Edition:

1. Shoeshine boy
2. Chauffeur
3. Butler
4. Jazz musician

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Ah heh heh heh.

(ps. kill commies)

Duce! Duce! Duce!

im hearing strange rumours from the other side of the border

t. karelian farmer

We start having Nazi groups here and many Jews are fleeing to Montreal but I don't why

Shitty year for my grandmother. Her father died of cancer at age 38.

She was 7 years old.

If they actually were doing that, you wouldn't be here.

We decimated our jewish population from 200.000 to 8000 and those 8000 are actually immigrants from the Soviet Union.

Oy vey, I sure hope nothing happens in Europe that would cause a boom in the arms exporting business :^)

Moshi moshi Benito desu

Decimated means taking out one tenth

Blasted niggers.

>your language becomes completely irrelevant

I've got a bad feeling about this whole women suffrage thing. But I guess it's nothing, since slippery slope is just a fallacy.

I just bought some farmland on the Karelian Isthmus. Just by the main roads so there's a short ride to the Soviet Union, should make it easier to do business. Looking forward to a comfy future, I'm pretty much set for life. Urbancucks gonna hate.

Golden age of Hollywood my butt. How can it be the golden age when the Motion Picture Production Code bans everything fun?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Picture_Production_Code

Something tells me we are going to own big on those.

Get rekt UK and US, we now own our oil and you can't do shit

British Empire will probably last a thousand years if you ask me.

>the sex organs of children

The Little Rascals could have been so much more fun...

SALVTE CAMERATI! \ò
EIA EIA ALALÀ

ANSCHLUSS
JETZT

Are those gold teeth?

rate my waifu

What's that thing on her head?
Is there anything you need to tell me, huh?
You would tell me if there was something important to tell me, wouldn't you?