How many times have you had sex in your life, Sup Forums?

How many times have you had sex in your life, Sup Forums?

twice with the same girl

Who keeps count?

i honestly dont remember
you stop keeping track after the fourth time or something

I lost count. Maybe like 5000+

If you can count the times you are pathetic.

>>>/reddit/

0 and I have a gf....

t. /r9k/ cuckold
back to masturbating to degenerate traps

I...

This

start by humping her pussy slightly every time you make out. You can do this while she's lying down too.

She might stop you (which you should) but you'll be getting away with more and more until OMG SEX

My only girlfriend wanted to wait til marriage.. I got her so worked up she shoved my cock right in.

>Le ebil normies

Go back to /r9k/ & kys

Only two times

>unironically being normies
you need to go back

Probably 100 times or so. I've never kept a long relationship

But im 18 and goal is before i do it before 19

Ultimate goal is not only to fuck in some pussy but to be better man, more attravtive version of myself and changing my mindset. To be more content with myself. Life i was given. From the past that haunted me.

Die
What's the point of Sup Forums if it's just gonna be like every other fucking place
Our identity is being not normie. Go away.

How can one be virgin on a small island? Everyone shares the same genes so you cant be that much worse than the rest of the folks

please consider suicide

>our identity is being lowlife virgins and if ur not a virgin YOUR REDDIT
kill yourself, the beautiful thing about this place is that we dont have an identity.
you're literally bleeding newfaggotry

I believe in you user, I had the same goals and now I'm 20, maybe we will make it.

i cant count it at all
because it will never get past zero

Idk why I am 27 and cannot have a sex...... I even made myself into med school......

bout three fiddy

Are you honesty even trying? So many people complain about not being able to get their dick wet but most of the time it's because they're not even trying.

none

Why should I try ? The girls I'm interested in are not interested in me...

>they're not even trying.
Actually could be that. I was too much of study nerd since my HS. I feel like I don't know how to talk to girls

>ask girl to school dance in middle school as a joke
>she s so traumatized thinking it was real she starts seeing the school therapist

No need to try

What exactly is trying?

I try and fail every time

>0

how many times isn't what matters, it's with how many different girls that matters.

for me it's 3. I'm 27 so it's not anything to brag about but whatever, sex is over rated anyway.

im ironically a normie though. so i get to have my cake and eat it too. and have sex.

I'm afraid that if you're born as a male, girls expect you to take the first step.

Well shit, that blows. Do you know how many times I've been rejected? It sucks the first time but after a couple of times you simply stop giving a shit.

Actually showing that you're interested in someone.

Idk how many times, was in a couple relationships.
Around 12 girls though.
Got laid for the first time at 20 (First kiss too lmao), am now almost 24.
Just followed lots of online advice, and had some help from my friends.

Am now stuck in a dryspell with a crazy ex.
Being a virgin was better.

This.

not to them it isnt. ive had the good graces to have kept several friends who are women thru the years as just friends, and i cant tell you how many times ive heard stories about women breaking it off w guys bc they cum too quickly or have really tiny dicks. sex is important in relationships, esp to women. minimizing it is to your detriment

Not sure how many times, maybe around 20? But with 7 different girls so not too bad.

yeah I know sex is a part of any healthy relationship. I just mean I think it's over rated in the grand scheme of things. so many people, especially virgin males, look at it as the end all be all of life and then when you finally lose your virginity you think "ok, that was great and all but I really shouldn't of built it up so much".

is having sex before marriage kosher?

I don't know, maybe a dozen? Obviously I should try more, but it sort of gets discouraging when you're shot down so much. Usually it is indirect, like I have all this confidence to approach and start talking, then she reveals she has a boyfriend. Other times I just come off WAY too strongly or way too weak

None because I haven't married yet.

>Being an incel, ever

Y'all need to focus on virtue whatever your views are on sex,

Don't listen to this degenerate heathen, marry her then have lots of babies.

do you remember the numbers of breads you have ever eaten?

I've honestly lost track of how many girls I've fucked so I can't even begin to say how many times I've had sex

!!!!!!

Zero

One night stands (with a non ugly woman) is impossible for a person like me.

Im too untrustuing of women from expeirence to do a relationship. It also looks really stressful and bullshitty

And no way im getting a prostitue. Why would i risk aids and be so cucked when i could just jerk off?

#4everalone :)

Did you marry her after that?

Numbers dont mean shit

I know guys who fucked alot of prostitues, ugly girls, and fat girls

I was just answering OP you salty fuck

Never ever. But I have gotten a bj from a prostitute, t-that's good enough right?

around a hundred but its all with the same girl, plus one where i couldn't get it up with some random fatty

Never

Maybe 14 times but all with same girl years ago

Now I jerk off to anime

Might want to start with some touchy-feely first, grab her by the pussy, you can do whatever you want

Sex before marriage is a sin. Save yourself for your future spouse.

Finish school, then write exotically charged prescriptions

this. i thought i couldn't get laid and then i just started conversations with women and i get laid pretty often without even really trying. 90% of it is swallowing your pride and acting like all those douchebags you see. take a philosphy class and just parrot what your professor says, they'll think your deep.

hoping my asian parents will set me up with my qt friend studying optometry

>Southern Europe

It's not exactly hard see.

Just this summer I went down south for vacations and there were lots of German and English girls.

Note: I'm not proud or anything, I did stuff I kinda regret while drunk.

>How many times have you had sex in your life, Sup Forums?
All of them, I payed for it. And 2 with a tranie

Eleven times, each new time being worst than the last.

I no longer feel the desire to have sex, or masturbate at all for that matter...

Heaps, like 6 or 7 times.

i have never hold girl's hand

11 times total all with my first serious gf.

I went to college and she broke up with me.

That was in 2003 and haven't had a gf since.

I went to hookers 6 times

in 3 my dick got soft

only one I was able to fuck until I came

I am saving myself for marriage and so should you
It is not too late to turn to our lord and saviour Christ Jesus and turn a new leaf in your life.
Repent and receive the good word

>100 easy

>in 3 my dick got soft

did you get a refund?

no fucking way rofl

it's my fault

69 times [spoiler] with greys i caught in my basement. [spoiler]

why are canadians always terrible people?

word, that im on board with

Five times as many as any of you virgins.

5 times 0 is still 0 :^)

Surely you guys have seen a pair of boobs, at the very least?

20 though 15 were with the same girl and the number hasn't grew since I'm 17.

100 times at least, but most of that was when I was still 19-20. In the past few years, I've only had sex like 20 times.

性の悦びを知りやがって
許 さ ん ぞ

nihao me no speak chinese

Three times with the same person

I have had sex almost every day for the past ten years. So maybe 3650 +/- 500?

Like you do every hour?

been fucking the same girl for more than 3 years, countless times basically

I count girls not how many times, i can tell you its been 6 girls. i dont remember how many times.

Did you solve your problem?

one hundred and something times only with my ex