Finn language

Is it true that finnish is the hardest language to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s
youtube.com/watch?v=0yEbM53PEvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not the hardest but definitely one of, especially if your mother tongue is Ind*an-European.

>if your mother tongue is Ind*an-European.
what is this? is portuguese included?
what language is the easiest to learn?

For you probably spanish?

t. Siberonigger language

Anta no tokoro no kotobatte muzukasikutte
nandaka tittomo wakkannai
finlando no minna mo nihongo to Suomigo wa niterutte kikoeru?

Does Japanese also sound similar with Finnish language for Finnish people?

POO

No

It's not Indian-European it's Indo-European you stupid snownigger

Indo-European is short for Indian-European you actual nigger

No it isn't you Sapi on reindeer rape baby.

Hardest? Depends on a lot of things. For Estonians, I suppose it's easy. For Brazilians, much less so.
You'll never pick up a language just by taking classes, anyway, so you'd need some immersion. A Finnish bf or gf is the best option but watching movies and shows with subtitles in your own language works pretty well, too.

Sami*

hmm

Those are Gauchos you macaco.

YOU FUCKING RASIST DELET THIS

finns are so ugly lmao

oho

Why do you ask? Want to challenge yourself or something?

Well I think it's easy to read and pronounce japanese. But I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing those words right. Vocal harmony or what the fuck was that we have in common? Halusiko pomosi Minnan karvamattoa? If you say that with asian accent then it might sound like japanese?

It's easy, don't worry.

Viipuri maami ebin

bump

I had this japanese Skype friend with whom I was on voice chat nearly every day and we sometimes ended up trying to speak eachothers languages jokingly and it was fairly easy and we both sounded like natives sometimes.
I miss him.

Attention whores.

svenska taalande allihuuppande nu ska vi alla hoppahoppahoppa

You Finns are such attention whores, hnggggg!

It doesn't sound similar per se but it's easier to read and pronounce than most indo-european languages

Most of the languages related to Finnish are spoken in Siberia by ooga booga reindeer fuckers. Hungarian is the only other language in the Uralic family belonging to a civilized people.

For an I-E language, you're not exactly being easier than Finnish.

What.

Most Slavic languages are easy as fuck once you understand the grammatical rules. Pronunciation and spelling are extremely regular unlike English which is a total fucked mess.

cheeki breeki maami eskie.
doesnt matter soon you'l only speak ызyфл ызyфл лпeн

t. Wczhzcwwwvzh

Even then, calling Finns a civilized people is a stretch...

Don't you Poles pride yourself for having a language that's so hard to learn?

Rather sure he said only Hungarian's are civilized.
Also sure he's a language group traitor.

How come Finns are not civilized?

We're North Eurasian savages

t. Brsczysczyscyzscyzsyczyscykiewicz

Civilization is unnatural, ruins natural selection and allows the weak and degenerate to survive. That's why all civilizations will and must end.

yes it is the hardest language ever and you will never ever learn it and if you by some miracle learn to say the basic sentences, no locals will ever understand you because of your accent
youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s

Altay friend

There's a brazil monkey who actually learnt our language on his own and posts in mämmi sometimes

Isn't he still learning it?
Remember him starting thread about how he started it rather recently, unless it was some other guy of course.

The hardest is probably some Native American languages, like Navajo.

I have an Estonian barber and even though she has an accent I can understand her very clearly.

ofc this doesnt apply to finnics you stupid fuck
my finnish friend learned estonian with 2 months, he didnt have a teacher, he just translated estonian songs to finnish and talked to me every day when we played csgo together.
For Finns/Estonians learning a finnic language is the easiest thing ever, we share so much vocabulary and our grammar is exactly the same, all our foreign loans are even the same, its just the little differences you need to learn and you are good

china is the hardest, not even taking written language or dialects into account

sorry i'm drunk, kääbik
i'm not actually stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=0yEbM53PEvw
I was about to post that very picture you fuck

kass tööline :DDDDD

holy shit wha a song
>drunk on monday at 14:04
hea töö

Pisut kortsus kääbik saatana

>Hevonen
:DDD